Bullet train to Run from Karachi to Peshawar

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
thank you . hey i wanted to post some of the videos but its saying that u r not allowed to post any links . what i suppose to do.???
Do not despair.

You are merely ONE Post away!

Once you cross the Rubicon, post with total abandon all the links and videos that you can lay your hands on!

Tally ho, old chap!

hassan346

Do not despair.

You are merely ONE Post away!

Once you cross the Rubicon, post with total abandon all the links and videos that you can lay your hands on!

Tally ho, old chap!
That is it i think here i go..:):)

Shirman

Country flag
Hey what about the private train/rail network u guys wanted to run..... I guess it would have been the first private rail venture in the sub-continent.........

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
its indicating that i still have to learn the rules of this form i am new and i might need some time to learn
Pakis need to LEARN a lot... specially sources which are not Paki so that they can learn the truthful facts.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Blackwater

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
jaab ma 1 paisa nahai hai or bhakari mahal ki baat karta hai.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bullet trains not possible

But atleast some development is expected unlike in PPP govt when the country was pushed back by 2 decades

Nawaz Govt though has allocated about 10bn pkr for the start of metro buss projects in karachi and Islamabad similar to lahore

Sal12

People like to travel by roads in Pak and which is why the conditions of roads, motorways and high ways are better than India In India, most people travel by train. Therefore the trains in India are far better than trains of Pak.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
but they are afraid of bullets, how can they run bullet trains!!!
You are mistaken I think bhai, they are not going to run Bullet train, they are going to carry a bullet in train from Karachi to Peshawar, means they are making a bullet to travel through train and not a bullet train..... :pound: :pound: :pound:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
well 1 pakis =10 Indians. so by this universal formula 12 pakis trains =120 of Indian trains

so 180 million paki uses equal 120 trains rest use toyota land cruiser prado:lol::lol::lol:
They use the cheapest way of transportation,i.e. on donkeys. When they are carrying the components of a nuclear missile on donkeys, were will they travel in bullet trains..... :pound: :pound: :pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
People like to travel by roads in Pak and which is why the conditions of roads, motorways and high ways are better than India In India, most people travel by train. Therefore the trains in India are far better than trains of Pak.
And thats why you asked Indians to provide trains??? :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles