Brotherly ties: Karzai invites Nawaz to Kabul

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Afghan President Hamid Karzai was the first head of state to officially invite newly-elected Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to visit Afghanistan.
Karzai on Thursday telephoned Nawaz and felicitated him on his assumption of the office of the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Karzai also extended him an invitation to visit Kabul. This is the first ever invite for Nawaz Sharif from any head of the state for a trip abroad after assuming office as the premier.

The prime minister accepted the invitation, thanked the Afghan president for the invite and said that he was looking forward to visit Afghanistan.
Earlier, while talking to the prime minister, Hamid Karzai extended his best wishes and expressed the hope that both brotherly countries will continue to work for further improvement towards a constructive bilateral relationship, which would promote peace and stability in the region.
Karzai also appreciated the smooth transition of power in a democratic way in Pakistan.

Sources told The Express Tribune that both leaders discussed substantial issues pertaining to ties with the United Sates. The withdrawal of US troops in 2014 and Pakistan's new policy towards a dialogue with the Taliban remained the focal concern during the conversation.

Meanwhile, Iranian Pre-sident Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also felicitated the newly elected prime minister.

He expressed confidence that relations between the two countries would excel under Nawaz's leadership.
Sources said that later during a telephonic conversation with Nawaz, Ahmadinejad hoped that the ongoing mega gas pipeline project would be completed within the agreed time frame.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 7th, 2013

Brotherly ties: Karzai invites Nawaz to Kabul – The Express Tribune

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Posting on comment on the ET

Sorry,he is not trustworthy.Pakistan government should do what is in our interest.One day he is our brother & within minutes he is in Bharat issuing statements against Pakistan.ET,please allow one to say that the same person used to be sitting in the corridors of premium intelligence offices to receive his honorarium every month for providing information about those whom today he claims his friends.Sorry,no respect.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Good gesture from Karzai and now the ball is in the court of Tindu.

datguy79

Maybe Nawaz mian wants to get out of that god-awful 50 degree Pakistani weather for a day:lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Maybe Nawaz mian wants to get out of that god-awful 50 degree Pakistani weather for a day:lol:
i hope the 5 millions known and 2-3 million illegal afghan refugees in disguise of pakistani pashtuns realize this as well.

lol

datguy79

i hope the 5 millions known and 2-3 million illegal afghan refugees in disguise of pakistani pashtuns realize this as well.

lol
I actually support Pakistan returning all the refugees. But then, don't come knocking when India reduces your cities to rubble in the inevitable nuke exchange :p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I actually support Pakistan returning all the refugees. But then, don't come knocking when India reduces your cities to rubble in the inevitable nuke exchange :p
ahan

we wont but please leave us alone.

India very well know the position of pak and than the position of Afghanistan.no wonder they had dropped the request of afghan arms request only because of better future possible relation with pakistan.

since Nawaz is in power.expect atleast better relation with india for the next 5 years.

waiting for the day when we will fenced the border with afghanistan and ban yourself supply line..dont know from where will you get supply when iran can do anything even support USa but wont allow a route to afghanistan/taliban for warm water

datguy79

ahan

we wont but please leave us alone.

India very well know the position of pak and than the position of Afghanistan.no wonder they had dropped the request of afghan arms request only because of better future possible relation with pakistan.

since Nawaz is in power.expect atleast better relation with india for the next 5 years.

waiting for the day when we will fenced the border with afghanistan and ban yourself supply line..dont know from where will you get supply when iran can do anything even support USa but wont allow a route to afghanistan/taliban for warm water
You mean like how Iran has erected a wall on the Pakistani border and no Pakistani truck has been allowed inside Iran for the past few years? :D
Iran is too dependent on the Helmand river. They know better than do something naughty ;)
I wish this happened tomorrow. We already have a better and ever-increasing land route through Central Asia to Europe. Pakistan's blockade will have a negligible effect. ON THE OTHER HAND, i would advise you to invest heavily in some desalination plants around Karachi because not a single drop of water will be allowed to flow into Pakistan :D

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You mean like how Iran has erected a wall on the Pakistani border and no Pakistani truck has been allowed inside Iran for the past few years? :D
Ah,day dreaming.iran and pakistan relations are on rise..Pakistan is a potential player in the region..
And about fencing border..each and every country looks for there interest first except we pakistani..we have still a open border with Afghanistan..anyway i see a fencing of the border very soon.

About the truck part.pakistan and iran has billions worth trade.and not only trucks but we also have rail trade facility with iran which is to be expanded upto turkey soon for connecting Pak directly with europe through land route..google about this

Central asian countries like tajikistan has invested millions into Karakoram highway..if you ever have a chance to visit abbottabad..you will notice that the road from attock,hasan abdal upto abbottabad and beyond is funded by Tajikistan..they have just recently completed work on there side of the road..and work on the pakistani side of road will kickoff soon..again funded by them.
and with the completion of IP gas pipeline..the trade might even reach 10billions within few years.

Iran is too dependent on the Helmand river. They know better than do something naughty ;)
first of all the whole afghanistan is not even worth fighting the police force of iran.this will force iran to capture the region upto helmand.meanwhile forcing pakistan to capture noristan province and part upto amu darya
I wish this happened tomorrow. We already have a better and ever-increasing land route through Central Asia to Europe. Pakistan's blockade will have a negligible effect. ON THE OTHER HAND, i would advise you to invest heavily in some desalination plants around Karachi because not a single drop of water will be allowed to flow into Pakistan :D
tumhari itni aukat nahin k pakistani ko tax de do for free route..and you think you can afford a route through central asia.
heck when the central asian countries itself are now into gwadar.just google it

Pakistan is the shortest possible route for afghanistan with free of cost 24/7 supply.

though i really dont know which river from afghanistan passes through pakistan.

Oracle

Farhaan, you're celebrating Imran Khan as Allah, before the polls. Any comments now?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
though i really support better relation between Pak and afghan govt.

PA and ANA need to have joint missions against taliban.

Both Pakistanis and afghans are suffering from the taliban bombing not american,chinese,iranian or indians.we are suffering..and we have to find the solution together.

Against taliban be it pakistan or afghanistan i will always support ANA.they are the enemies of both pakistan and afghanistanis.and for me both of them are same..i dont believe in good or bad taliban.

Nawaz is open for peace and better relation..but karzai at the moment is not a good leaders for this..but since karzai is about to be replaced..i see a better future for both pakistan and afghanistan onwards 2014

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhaan, you're celebrating Imran Khan as Allah, before the polls. Any comments now?
and i do support him still..but again nawaz atleast is a slight improvement over the past govt.

i will open a thread about PTI govt in KPK.and you can compare the development and policies in KPK vis a vis the other provinces.
he will prove to be better than all

sukhish

lol
keeps its promise , US did another drone attack inside Pakistan today. the first one after Nawaz took office.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles