British support for Pakistan & Partition of India

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Back on topic, Partition of British India on religious lines was the best thing to happen to us non-Muslims, had this not happened there would have been serious doubt over our survival.
The partition is/was complete for pakistan; for india, it wasn't (isn't?) complete.
So I guess india got the second prize??

guru-dutt

The partition is/was complete for pakistan; for india, it wasn't (isn't?) complete.
i guess british wanted it that way as they new its very easy to control muslim elite like they did for past 200 years in indian sub continent as muslim elite was way too accustomed to a good life with all social and polictiacl and economic privilages and for a control on that muslim elite can sell anything to anyone who is ready to secure there "khandaani sahooliyaten/jageeren"

now look at them 68 years from there had they from day one worked on there socio economic and industrial development and good education and bolsterring there inherited river -canal system and added a few dams and reserviors and used there strategik location to trade with central asia to china to arabian sea wia gawadar from say even 1960s where pakistan would be today both dubai and mumbai would be at best second or third rate ports and pakistan the sole superpower of asia

wiston churchill will be laughing at state of pakistan from heavens above :D

dhananjay1

Many Brits in the 1st half of the 20th century, including that foulmouthed pig Churchill, used to justify their rule over India as protecting interests of 'Muslims, untouchables, minorities' against evil Hindus. Change the word 'untouchable' with 'dalit' and you won't be able to recognize the difference between rhetoric of Brits and Congies. 1947 was just a regime change, not 'independence'.

Country flag
If a small country like Greece can destroy Europe with Syrian refugees imagine what India could do if they ever completed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i think it is time for india to let the west know that pak is playing double game and that if we get the territory of GB-stan and have the route to C Asian countries then we will give logistical support to mil operations and be a better ally than pak

i think we need to play this game with the west too , instead of being too much straight-faced and speaking the truth too much gandhian style

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

The whole point of this thread is that west knows the double game it has played since independence. They nurture Pak to weaken India. Indian occupation of PoK will not go down well with them, no matter how good India can be as an ally.
yes, indeed, that was in the past
i am introducing new phenomenon:-
if Trump gets into office ........

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
i think it is time for india to let the west know that pak is playing double game and that if we get the territory of GB-stan and have the route to C Asian countries then we will give logistical support to mil operations and be a better ally than pak

i think we need to play this game with the west too , instead of being too much straight-faced and speaking the truth too much gandhian style

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra
The whole point of this thread is that west knows the double game it has played since independence. They nurture Pak to weaken India. Indian occupation of PoK will not go down well with them, no matter how good India can be as an ally.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well, it's still going on. Most of separatist groups are still working against India in Britain.

asingh10

Qadiani / Ahmadi allegiance to British colonialists.

^^ eerily similar to how British promoted fake Sikhs prophecies to suggest that Raj was fulfillment of English Raj to boost numbers post 1857 about which I've posted here.

Supported British efforts during WW1 against Khilafat :-

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani's familial links with British.

Ahmadiyya support to British by pacifying Muslim masses in Punjab during Rangila Rasul controversy.

Source : From Sufism to Ahmadiyya: A Muslim Minority Movement in South Asia

Ahmadiyyas not only fully backed the Pak as it is very evident from the official website :-

http://www.alislam.org/library/history/ahmadiyya/63.html

They also sent a group of volunteers for the jihad in Kashmir, 1948 called the furqan force :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furqan_Force

1980's UK pamphlet from Ahmadiyyas, Ctrl + F search "Hindus" and see what it says about them. Arya Samaj described as a "militant Hindu sect" in glossary.

The National Security of Indian Muslim.

https://www.alislam.org/library/books/NationalSecurityofIndianMuslims.pdf

Last edited:

asingh10

^^ "premodernity" all you need to smell a Hinduphobic bigot.

This Indologist lady and her never ending quest to sanitize Aurangzeb and other Islamic marauders. Tharoor backing her up shouldn't surprise anyone.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Country flag
1980's UK pamphlet from Ahmadiyyas, Ctrl + F search "Hindus" and see what it says about them. Arya Samaj described as a "militant Hindu sect" in glossary.
Yeah, I'm real proud to have been educated at a school run by a "militant Hindu sect" :rofl:

What's funny is that 2 days after Pathankot, our school received a circular stating how Pathankot was a dastardly attack by Pakistan on Indian soil and the worst after 26/11 and quite strong views from the Samaj.

And no one in the school objected.

asingh10

Yeah, I'm real proud to have been educated at a school run by a "militant Hindu sect" :rofl:

What's funny is that 2 days after Pathankot, our school received a circular stating how Pathankot was a dastardly attack by Pakistan on Indian soil and the worst after 26/11 and quite strong views from the Samaj.

And no one in the school objected.
I've some issues with Arya Samajis because of their polemics against other Hindu sects, Sikhs, Buddhists & Jains. But they are hardly a "militant sect".

The Last Stand

Country flag
I've some issues with Arya Samajis because of their polemics against other Hindu sects, Sikhs, Buddhists & Jains. But they are hardly a "militant sect".
Personally, from the propaganda they fed us a few years back, all the Arya Samaj cares about right now is bring in a "Vedic" religion to replace the current hinduism.

The propaganda was more about the ancient traditions and incidents from prominent Samaj leaders' lives.

There is still a hero worship of Swami Dayananda, but I am not sure if they are still as hard-line as they used to be.

Satyartha Prakash and his other writings ARE severely critical of everything else.

asingh10

Another eminent western indologist. The timing of the article is rather interesting :-

Wendy Doniger: Partition may have been averted had Gandhi been less reverential toward cows

http://scroll.in/article/768559/wen...-had-gandhi-been-less-reverential-toward-cows

^^ Articles like the one above and the one posted by Audrey Truschke is precisely why "partition was a good thing" crowd among Hindus is wrong. No nation survives by gifting away land. People like Doniger and Truschke are only laying the intellectual groundwork for creating more Pakistans within India while their brethren in Malda are waging the actual Jihad. Tomorrow Kerala, WB, Assam may also become mostly Abrahamic, would you solve the problem by ceding away more land and say "good riddance" ? Kerala is almost there with 48% Hindus left. By feeding the demon, you are only strengthening them to come back and whack you even harder.

The Partition has to be reversed. It is important to rollback the legacy of the progress of the Islamist armies on India, and roll back the civilizational effects of those marauders. We owe to those Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Animists and Buddhists who were wiped out. Without solving this menace, India can never properly stand on its own feet. Now or in the future, Indian generations will have to solve this, and most likely by force. Partition has not protected us in any way, rather intensified the potential violence as they have a permanent base from where they can carry out their further expansionist plans (Ghazwa-e-Hind) or threaten our very existence with their nukes. Most Pakis will themselves tell you that Partition was an unfinished business & they won't stop at Kashmir. And you know what side most Indian Muslims will be on.

Besides, India is incomplete without Indus valley and the Ganges Basin. Those Afghans, Lankans & Burmese also need to be taught a lesson for harassing Hindus. The Chinese have a forward expansionist policy, why can't Indians atleast claim what was truly theirs ? Read what Lala Hardayal had to say about solution to the Pakistan problem :-

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/balkanization-of-pakistan.74574/page-5#post-1113731

Last edited:

asingh10

Macaulay explaining British policy :-

As the object of insult is selected a religion which has borrowed much of its theology and much of its morality from Christianity, a religion which in the midst of Polytheism teaches the unity of God, and, in the midst of idolatry, strictly proscribes the worship of images. The duty of our Government is, as I said, to take no part in the disputes between Mahometans and idolaters. But, if our Government does take a part, there cannot be a doubt that Mahometanism is entitled to the preference.
"The Gates of Somnauth"

A SPEECH DELIVERED IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS ON THE 9TH OF MARCH 1843

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00generallinks/macaulay/txt_commons_somnauth_1843.html

cc : @Bornubus @punjab47 guess I was wrong about the sandalwood gates.

Last edited:

asingh10

Churchil had keen interest in Muslim league.

In UK, Jinnah finds king was in favor of Pakistan. Queen even more and Queen Mary was 100% for Pakistan.

On 11 December 1946, Jinnah writes secretly to Churchil in the guise of Miss Elizabeth Gilliatt of 6 Westminster Gardens. If Jinnah is regarded as the father of Pakistan, Churchill must qualify as its uncle.

Washington

Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire
By Alex von Tunzelmann
https://books.google.com/books?id=tHmPrSPzu3MC&pg=RA1-PT104&lpg=RA1-PT104

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@asingh10 @Bornubus Idk I've heard the same story about Maharaja Ranjit Singh. If Scindia brought it from Lahore, means we brought it from Kabul.

I thought they were still at Hari Mandir Sahib however.

asingh10

The communist party of India guided by instructions from Moscow, was most forthright in support for British war efforts. As a gesture of goodwill towards its war ally USSR, UK removed the illegal status of CPI in 1942. In August 1942, CPI decried the Quit India movement and helped the British suppress the movement. CPI also condemned Subash Chandra Bose's INA and instead supported Jinnah's Pakistan resolution. In 1946, when the cabinet mission came to India, they put forward a plan that there should be no united India at all but 17 soverign independent states.

K.K. Chaudhari in his Book Quit India Revolution: The Ethos of Its Central Direction:

Chaudhari says that "on many occasions the Communists were indeed more royalist than even the King of England". In submissions to Sir Reginald, Joshi showed what a splendid job he and his party were doing to break up the Quit India Movement. Chaudhari writes that the 120-page report "could not have been improved by any other collaborator of the British or by any quisling". Joshi was so anxious to prove the CPI's utility to the British rule that he claimed that he was doing a better job of stemming the Quit India Movement, of denouncing Subhas Babu and leaders of the Congress underground. than the government itself! Notes Chaudhari: "The tone and contents of Joshi's performance report reveal crystal clear what the CPI had done to sabotage the 1942 movement."

On the Communist Support for Creation of Pakistan he writes

"By incessant and vociferous repetition Communists proclaimed the thesis that (1) India was not one nation but a collection of several separate nationalities. (2) the demand for Pakistan is a just and democratic one because Hindus would oppress them in future; (3) the Muslim League itself has become progressive and secular and Jinnah himself was secular and anti-religious and (4) the Congress must concede to the Muslims the right to self-determination."

PC Joshi, one of the tallest leaders of the Communist Party of India wrote explaining the communist position on support for Pakistan movement :

“We were the first to see and admit a change in its character when the League accepted complete independence as its aim and began to rally the Muslim masses behind its banner. We held a series of discussions within our party and came to the conclusion in 1941-1942 that it had become an anti-imperialist organization expressing the freedom urge of the Muslim people that its demand for Pakistan was a demand for self determination and that for the freedom of India, an immediate joint front between the Congress and the League must be forged as the first step to break imperialist deadlock. A belief continues to be held that League is a communal organization and what Mr. Jinnah is Pro-British. But what is the reality? Mr. Jinnah is to the freedom loving League masses what Gandhiji is to the Congress masses. They revere their Qaid-e-Azam as much as the Congress does the Mahatma. They regard the League as their patriotic organization as we regardthe Congress. This is so because Mr. Jinnah has done to the League what Gandhi did to the Congress in 1919-1920 i.e., made it a mass organization.”
Congress and the Communists, PC Joshi, People’s Publishing House Bombay, p 5.

Role of the Communist Party of India in Pakistan Movement with reference to the right of self -determination

http://www.academia.edu/14288233/Ro...reference_to_the_right_of_self_-determination

Last edited:

asingh10

How the British made sure we lost Gilgit-Baltistan. A pro-Pakistan rebellion, organised by a mutineered British officer Major Brown of the Gilgit Scouts overthrew Ghansara Singh and raised Pakistani flag in Gilgit.

The co-conspirators in this revolt against Dogra Raj were Ismailis under Mir of Hunza and the killing of J&K Hindus started first in Gilgit-Baltistan.

Gilgit Rebellion: The Major Who Mutinied Over Partition of India
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZ3HYV6/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
We must understand that UK is no longer an empire. Pakistan is an independent country which is chalking a course of its own choosing.

History has shown that no country or nation can live long without a thriving middle class. Pakistan's bane is sharp division of its society in rich and poor, its middle class is constantly at threat.

Pakistan's greatest threat is not india. India is a manufactured threat. The real threat is social stability.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles