British-registered ship caught taking arms to China

Country flag
Some people are saying Russians are behind this to ruin US/NATO missile shield in Europe?? Finland getting 13 patriot units as part of deal.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Some people are saying Russians are behind this to ruin US/NATO missile shield in Europe?? Finland getting 70 patriot units as part of deal.
then why smuggle it? they say that the ship's destination was shangai. why would finland report this incident as smuggling if these missiles were for finland?

i just found this..

"As far as we can make out the shipment was legal," Detective Chief Superintendent Rikosylikomisario Timo Virtanen of the National Bureau of Investigation told CBS News. "They were not trying to smuggle the missiles ... they are destined for South Korea."

i am sure, uncle sam is definitely cooking something?

we need to know the truth.

Country flag
There has been no official comments from Pentagon. Finland has been hesitant to join the missile shield. Other articles claim ship destination ports were switched/mislabelled???

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
This is not the first time this has been reported

U.S. Investigating Reported Israeli Sales of Patriot Missiles to China - The Tech

U.S. Investigating Reported Israeli Sales of Patriot Missiles to China
that was reported in 1992.

but again, can't rule out isreals involvement. they are pampering Chinese lately.

is there a distant possibility that Pakistan managed to arm twist USA to get missiles in exchange for co-operation against war on terror? are Americans shipping this missiles to Pakistan secretly?

can this be connected to taiwan?

Country flag
How would this be connected to Taiwan when they got suckered into buying a system that the Chinese know??

Country flag
Maybe Germany were shipping these missiles to South Korea with the new leader in the North and someone diverted the log and made it Fireworks going to China?? South Korea has bought patriots from Germany in the recent past.

kickok1975

Don't speculate things you don't know or may never be able to know.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Param

There has been no official comments from Pentagon. Finland has been hesitant to join the missile shield. Other articles claim ship destination ports were switched/mislabelled???
There is no chance of Mislabelling or ports getting switched. Patriot is an ABM not some manpad. Besides why was the shipment marked as fireworks if it was perfectly legal?

Btw How can the Russians be behind this when the Missiles are from US company? If these are indeed Patriot then it should have had the approval of the US.

Country flag
There is no chance of Mislabelling or ports getting switched. Patriot is an ABM not some manpad. Besides why was the shipment marked as fireworks if it was perfectly legal?

Btw How can the Russians be behind this when the Missiles are from US company? If these are indeed Patriot then it should have had the approval of the US.
This is Chinese espionage caught red handed? This may not be true??

Country flag
Now, when did ISRAEL become friend of Chinese ?

This shows that in the world stage everyone are enemies and there is no one upon whom anyone can have faith and also maintain friendship.

VERY BAD..............
The J-10 is bought from Israel LAVI program.

Param

Ok here are a few conspiracies that come to my mind_

1.Shipment was for China with US approval
2.Shipment was for Pak with US approval
3.Shipment was for some third country with US approval but without acknowledgement.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
How would this be connected to Taiwan when they got suckered into buying a system that the Chinese know??
i am trying to be devils advocate here :D

Maybe Germany were shipping these missiles to South Korea with the new leader in the North and someone diverted the log and made it Fireworks going to China??
may be, but why would Germany do such thing?

i think all nato allies are under "end user monitoring agreement". under this agreement, usa sleuths inspect and maintain accounts on their weapon system which were supplied to their allies. so it is not easy for any nato country to smuggle around 70 patriot missiles to another country with out usa knowledge.

or usa itself were shipping this missiles to another country - secretly.

the main question is who was supposed to receive the shipment? who sent the shipment. i still cannot rule out pakistan like i explained earlier.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have to wait for official comments from the WH, Pentagon or State Dept. But this article is a treasure find for conspiracy theorists (World's most vibrant cottage industry).

Country flag
These were just missiles and explosives was it meant for a country that has the units?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Ok here are a few conspiracies that come to my mind_

1.Shipment was for China with US approval
2.Shipment was for Pak with US approval
3.Shipment was for some third country with US approval but without acknowledgement.
i have that same question in my mind..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles