British Muslims express 'disgust' over Modi invite to UK

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What an irony, these same so called Muslims are silent when 400+ people are butchered in the Egypt...

I saw few Muslims crying when they hear that Saddam was smoked out like a rat"¦ that same Saddam was responsible for gassing 20,000 Muslin Kurds children & women"¦
Almost 600 muslims butchered in the Mosque attack..... Pakistan should attack Egypt and save mosques and muslims.

bose

Country flag
Almost 600 muslims butchered in the Mosque attack..... Pakistan should attack Egypt and save mosques and muslims.
The notion of Ummah is based on supporting terrorist activities where Muslims are in minority and create unrest and then when a backlash occurs then cry foul"¦

The land of pure has least concerns for Muslims, it is the same country who carried out genocide against Muslims in Bangladesh & Palestine"¦

Saudis just have given support for Egypt's military rules, I do not see Pakistan has the courage to defy their masters"¦

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The notion of Ummah is based on supporting terrorist activities where Muslims are in minority and create unrest and then when a backlash occurs then cry foul"¦

The land of pure has least concerns for Muslims, it is the same country who carried out genocide against Muslims in Bangladesh & Palestine"¦

Saudis just have given support for Egypt's military rules, I do not see Pakistan has the courage to defy their masters
A Paki here said Pakis should attack Egypt.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
British Muslims or I should say Pakistani and Bangladeshis living in UK (and some braindead Indian-origin-Arab-wannabes), will naturally not like him.

Narendra Modi after all knows how to tame Jihadi mentality and pulverize it, never to rise again.

All their Jihad attacks in Gujarat have failed or successfully foiled. After Israel and Russia, the state of Gujarat and probably Kashmir (thanks to the Army) are the only two states of India that have a proven record of crushing Jihad with a boot and kicking its remains out.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually, they should have been more disgusted with Musharraf and Benazir making the UK their home!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles