British Left hates Modi (and Indians)

Berkut

Country flag
we r stilll seeking british approval?
then we can't blame them for blaming us!

i have stopped appreciating foreign approval or disapproval some 4 yrs back...stopped watching bbc and cnn and indian lefty media.
now there is peace of mind.
Might seem that way. But its important to take a leaf out of the Chinese

Seek cooperation then enforce domination

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
With due respect sir, I am a Bengali brahmin too, I felt the author is generalising but there is a kernel of truth in the author's words. I have been witness to the most vicious form of self loathing and self hatred , self as in Dharma, Culture, rituals, from none other than the Bhadralok , which usually belong to the Bengali Bramhin varnas. I do not know where this comes from, perhaps a mis placed sense of superiority?
I have seen so many of these people, Doctors and Phds having vicious hatred for Modi and considering all his supporters(including me) as somewhat inferior.
This I have also seen among a certain spectrum in Delhi, the ones who flaunt their dad's BMWs and hang out at the Imperial.
I am from UP, I have seen a brahmin been killed for being not rich or I say died because of exploitation from other community and that also in a very ordinary village.
There maybe certain brahmin like them such as those about whom you are mentioning but not everybody is like them.
I myself being an example.
So one must always see every person NOT THROUGH HIS CASTE BUT BY HIS OR HER BEHAVIOR in the society.

12arya

Country flag
Clear the history cache, quit the Commonwealth

The ‘revenge of history’ includes the colonial exploiter leaving behind their language using which generations of free citizens from their former colonies, like minister S. Jaishankar, remind the world of England’s colonial crimes.

(Representational Image: iStock)

India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar served a reminder this October of India’s “humiliation” under colonial rule, by quoting a study estimating the British loot from India was nearly $45 trillion in current monetary value ($ 1 trillion = Rs 71 lakh crores). That $45 trillion estimate may vary, but not the fact the British monarchy presided over a history of systematic, extensive, cunningly exploitative loot of India. Then we ask the obvious question: why should India belong to an organization called the ‘Commonwealth’ that pays obeisance to a monarchy that humiliated, colonized, looted India, caused deaths of millions during the Bengal famine of 1943? Tragic lessons of history cannot be forgotten, to ensure freedom from gross mistakes of the past.

To be fully free, a self-respecting India must clear its history ‘cache’. Just as Internet-accessing devices need to be periodically cleared off ‘cookies cache’ and ‘browsing data’ for efficient functioning, individuals and nations must clear the cache of dangerous hidden ‘cookies’ of past history. Clearing the cache eases the work for progress. Likewise, India has to clear the ‘colonial cache’, particularly its membership in an organization such as the ‘Commonwealth’ based on colonial identity. Even after India became a republic on 26 January 1950, strangely it chained itself to this peculiar post-colonial organisation called the ‘Commonwealth of countries’ – liberated from colonial rule but not liberated from colonial identity.

Imagine freed slaves proudly joining a club of freed slaves that has their former exploitative slave owner as the club president. Never underestimate the longterm harm India suffered from strange decisions taken immediately after gaining independence. Part of this impure legacy was a free India joining other former colonies in a club headed by royal colonial looters, this insult of to India’s history called The Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Nations was born out of deep-rooted imperial history. It was first created as the British Commonwealth of Nations through the Balfour Declaration at the 1926 Imperial Conference in London, 19 October to 22 November 1926. The British Parliament then formalised it through the Statute of Westminster in 1931.

The current version was cooked up in 1949, a post-colonial colonies club of “free” nations. Prince Charles will succeed his mother Queen Elizabeth as the ‘Head of Commonwealth’ under whom the Commonwealth Secretary- General functions. King Charles’s successor will be his son Prince William – the future head of Commonwealth who along with his wife was gallivanting last week in the terrorist state of Pakistan, lending royal support to the most deluded, dangerous country in the world. Despite the British royalty’s façade of global charity – doled out with taxpayer money – the British monarchy is a stubborn anachronism living off illegal riches from centuries of colonial looting.

More so why post-independent generations of Indians like me question the common sense of India being part of such a ‘Commonwealth’ based on colonial status. USA too is a former colony of England, but a free US in July 1776 did not celebrate independence, then and later, by joining a formercolonies club, with the colonial exploiter as permanent head. A post-colonial ‘Commonwealth’ membership contradicts India’s 21st century ambitions to be a world leader. India wants a seat at the high table of the United Nations Security Council, but apart from the United Kingdom, none of the other existing five ‘permanent’ members belong to “humiliating” organizations like the Commonwealth based on colonial status.

The Commonwealth offers little value to India, not even in sports. The Commonwealth Games that India hosted in 2010 – including the horrendous corruption of Rs 70,000 crore – offered little by way of Indian athletes pocketing Olympic medals. Whatever “benefits” of trade and commerce too get offset with about 70 multinational organizations to which India belongs, including the Group of 77, G-24, G- 20, G-15. Most of these duplicating organizations have dubious practical worth. At best, these government heads meet in a taxpayer-funded gala holiday.

The G20 Summit in 2018 held in Buenos Aires cost $110 million, the G20 Summit in Hamburg the previous year cost $80 million. Leaders of Commonwealth countries meet every two years, with the next summit meeting in 2020 to be hosted in Rwanda, Africa. People can starve, but their leaders will feast. The US was never part of the Commonwealth of former British colonies but shares a special relationship with Britain. So, India’s bilateral relationships will not be affected by leaving the Commonwealth – membership of which is an insult to India’s history, an insult to supreme sacrifices of those who fought for our freedom. All actions, good and bad, have consequences guaranteed through the Law of Cause of Effect.

No escape from Mother Nature’s account book. Crimes of history have to be answered through a nemesis of what I call the ‘revenge of history’. Master colonial looter England now suffers political and economic turmoil, including through a reverse invasion of job seekers from former colonies, their Brexit mess, rise of violent crime and increasing dominance across England of a “religion” that breeds terrorists, the once proud ‘white’ xenophobic people rapidly reduced to minority status in many parts of England.

The ‘revenge of history’ includes the colonial exploiter leaving behind their language using which generations of free citizens from their former colonies, like minister S. Jaishankar, remind the world of England’s colonial crimes. Reminders of the $45 trillion loot are part of the recurring ‘revenge of history’. Whether England returns even part of the loot or not, I see no practical point in a looted India being part of a Commonwealth of looted nations, with the looter-in-chief as its chief. India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi should not be part of the next edition of this farce to be held in Rwanda next year

desicanuk

….. Even after India became a republic on 26 January 1950, strangely it chained itself to this peculiar post-colonial organisation called the ‘Commonwealth of countries’ – liberated from colonial rule but not liberated from colonial identity.

Never underestimate the longterm harm India suffered from strange decisions taken immediately after gaining independence. Part of this impure legacy was a free India joining other former colonies in a club headed by royal colonial looters, this insult of to India’s history called The Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Nations was born out of deep-rooted imperial history. It was first created as the British Commonwealth of Nations through the Balfour Declaration at the 1926 Imperial Conference in London, 19 October to 22 November 1926. The British Parliament then formalised it through the Statute of Westminster in 1931.

The current version was cooked up in 1949, a post-colonial colonies club of “free” nations.

The Commonwealth offers little value to India, not even in sports. The Commonwealth Games that India hosted in 2010 – including the horrendous corruption of Rs 70,000 crore – offered little by way of Indian athletes pocketing Olympic medals.

The ‘revenge of history’ includes the colonial exploiter leaving behind their language using which generations of free citizens from their former colonies, like minister S. Jaishankar, remind the world of England’s colonial crimes. Reminders of the $45 trillion loot are part of the recurring ‘revenge of history’. Whether England returns even part of the loot or not, I see no practical point in a looted India being part of a Commonwealth of looted nations, with the looter-in-chief as its chief. India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi should not be part of the next edition of this farce to be held in Rwanda next year
I agree with you that the Commonwealth does not benefit us in any way.Whatever benefits came with the membership in 1947 were gradually whittled away.The last nail in the coffin was UK membership of EU.
In any case I always believed that the British Commonwealth was really meant for the children of mother England - Australia,Canada,New Zealand and South Africa.A sort of whiteman's club.Its no coincidence that Britain gave free dominion status only to white dominated countries of the Empire...….until India became independent.Then the whiteman's club had a strange request for membership from that anglophile pm of the new Dominion Of India.The rest is history.I shook my head every time I saw the the photograph of the monarch with her prime-ministers at the Commonwealth Conference.Nehru and his Paki counterpart sharing the table with all racist white pms???. Its high time we quit this useless obsolete organisation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I agree with you that the Commonwealth does not benefit us in any way.Whatever benefits came with the membership in 1947 were gradually whittled away.The last nail in the coffin was UK membership of EU.
In any case I always believed that the British Commonwealth was really meant for the children of mother England - Australia,Canada,New Zealand and South Africa.A sort of whiteman's club.Its no coincidence that Britain gave free dominion status only to white dominated countries of the Empire...….until India became independent.Then the whiteman's club had a strange request for membership from that anglophile pm of the new Dominion Of India.The rest is history.I shook my head every time I saw the the photograph of the monarch with her prime-ministers at the Commonwealth Conference.Nehru and his Paki counterpart sharing the table with all racist white pms???. Its high time we quit this useless obsolete organisation.
Where’s the fun in that? Be in commonwealth and screw their happiness some years down the line...

Who ever is gonna be India’s PM 2030 onwards is not gonna care a rats ass about India-British history, unlike people who were born in 40’s and 50’s.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Where’s the fun in that? Be in commonwealth and screw their happiness some years down the line...

Who ever is gonna be India’s PM 2030 onwards is not gonna care a rats ass about India-British history, unlike people who were born in 40’s and 50’s.
Yeah bro.
I would say any group which doesn't include russkies Chinese and Americans is a perfect platform for india because we can become giant in that group with ezzz. India already doubled it's aid to common wealth well it's history is humiliating for india but as a way to spread "our" influence it's nice. In few years we will have biggest economy in that group.
Actually without india the stature of that group will decrease dramatically.
But when i talk from my heart i say we should leave that group.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Yes. I very much agree with this.

Commonwealth is a matter of great pride for british people and the politicians alike.

They also know that overtime India will inevitably become the leader of the commonwealth and they secretly hate it. So its quite likely that they would like if we left.

We should stay put and work hard to de-throne the UK and maybe even kick them out of their own party.
That would be a small part of a fitting revenge.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
But seeing British propaganda against india also makes us look weak just like there propaganda in there country boosting that we give india aid xyz. And there constan effort to break into our internal affairs. Constant imperial approach in there media against india.
Some people there citizens think india is part of there common wealth as if they are leaders and we are followers.
If india needs to become a 21st century global power then we need to be on high table only.

And there constant never ending rants giving space to anti india elements is a huge issue.
If ever government of india wanted to show there dislike against British it will be best to leave that group. Because of tons of indian origin citizens there we don't humiliate them.

I think even if we leave that group it will not effect india much and will give them a slap.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

The ‘revenge of history’ includes the colonial exploiter leaving behind their language using which generations of free citizens from their former colonies, like minister S. Jaishankar, remind the world of England’s colonial crimes.

(Representational Image: iStock)

India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar served a reminder this October of India’s “humiliation” under colonial rule, by quoting a study estimating the British loot from India was nearly $45 trillion in current monetary value ($ 1 trillion = Rs 71 lakh crores). That $45 trillion estimate may vary, but not the fact the British monarchy presided over a history of systematic, extensive, cunningly exploitative loot of India. Then we ask the obvious question: why should India belong to an organization called the ‘Commonwealth’ that pays obeisance to a monarchy that humiliated, colonized, looted India, caused deaths of millions during the Bengal famine of 1943? Tragic lessons of history cannot be forgotten, to ensure freedom from gross mistakes of the past.

To be fully free, a self-respecting India must clear its history ‘cache’. Just as Internet-accessing devices need to be periodically cleared off ‘cookies cache’ and ‘browsing data’ for efficient functioning, individuals and nations must clear the cache of dangerous hidden ‘cookies’ of past history. Clearing the cache eases the work for progress. Likewise, India has to clear the ‘colonial cache’, particularly its membership in an organization such as the ‘Commonwealth’ based on colonial identity. Even after India became a republic on 26 January 1950, strangely it chained itself to this peculiar post-colonial organisation called the ‘Commonwealth of countries’ – liberated from colonial rule but not liberated from colonial identity.

Imagine freed slaves proudly joining a club of freed slaves that has their former exploitative slave owner as the club president. Never underestimate the longterm harm India suffered from strange decisions taken immediately after gaining independence. Part of this impure legacy was a free India joining other former colonies in a club headed by royal colonial looters, this insult of to India’s history called The Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Nations was born out of deep-rooted imperial history. It was first created as the British Commonwealth of Nations through the Balfour Declaration at the 1926 Imperial Conference in London, 19 October to 22 November 1926. The British Parliament then formalised it through the Statute of Westminster in 1931.

The current version was cooked up in 1949, a post-colonial colonies club of “free” nations. Prince Charles will succeed his mother Queen Elizabeth as the ‘Head of Commonwealth’ under whom the Commonwealth Secretary- General functions. King Charles’s successor will be his son Prince William – the future head of Commonwealth who along with his wife was gallivanting last week in the terrorist state of Pakistan, lending royal support to the most deluded, dangerous country in the world. Despite the British royalty’s façade of global charity – doled out with taxpayer money – the British monarchy is a stubborn anachronism living off illegal riches from centuries of colonial looting.

More so why post-independent generations of Indians like me question the common sense of India being part of such a ‘Commonwealth’ based on colonial status. USA too is a former colony of England, but a free US in July 1776 did not celebrate independence, then and later, by joining a formercolonies club, with the colonial exploiter as permanent head. A post-colonial ‘Commonwealth’ membership contradicts India’s 21st century ambitions to be a world leader. India wants a seat at the high table of the United Nations Security Council, but apart from the United Kingdom, none of the other existing five ‘permanent’ members belong to “humiliating” organizations like the Commonwealth based on colonial status.

The Commonwealth offers little value to India, not even in sports. The Commonwealth Games that India hosted in 2010 – including the horrendous corruption of Rs 70,000 crore – offered little by way of Indian athletes pocketing Olympic medals. Whatever “benefits” of trade and commerce too get offset with about 70 multinational organizations to which India belongs, including the Group of 77, G-24, G- 20, G-15. Most of these duplicating organizations have dubious practical worth. At best, these government heads meet in a taxpayer-funded gala holiday.

The G20 Summit in 2018 held in Buenos Aires cost $110 million, the G20 Summit in Hamburg the previous year cost $80 million. Leaders of Commonwealth countries meet every two years, with the next summit meeting in 2020 to be hosted in Rwanda, Africa. People can starve, but their leaders will feast. The US was never part of the Commonwealth of former British colonies but shares a special relationship with Britain. So, India’s bilateral relationships will not be affected by leaving the Commonwealth – membership of which is an insult to India’s history, an insult to supreme sacrifices of those who fought for our freedom. All actions, good and bad, have consequences guaranteed through the Law of Cause of Effect.

No escape from Mother Nature’s account book. Crimes of history have to be answered through a nemesis of what I call the ‘revenge of history’. Master colonial looter England now suffers political and economic turmoil, including through a reverse invasion of job seekers from former colonies, their Brexit mess, rise of violent crime and increasing dominance across England of a “religion” that breeds terrorists, the once proud ‘white’ xenophobic people rapidly reduced to minority status in many parts of England.

Integrating commonwealth nations into a real supranational body will be a far more tough task. Commonwealth isn't an organized platform or a group of like minded countries. It's far more diverse "unified" by English language & other British things (to keep memories of British Empire alive in forms of its remains). I hold no hopes from commonwealth at least.

Got other thoughts.

I'm wondering if laborers win elections and try to do something stupid against India. Current government or a government like this government won't think twice pulling out of commonwealth and turn hostile to UK.

Haldiram

Country flag
Integrating commonwealth nations into a real supranational body will be a far more tough task. Commonwealth isn't an organized platform or a group of like minded countries. It's far more diverse "unified" by English language & other British things (to keep memories of British Empire alive in forms of its remains). I hold no hopes from commonwealth at least.

Got other thoughts.

I'm wondering if laborers win elections and try to do something stupid against India. Current government or a government like this government won't think twice pulling out of commonwealth and turn hostile to UK.
No political party in any country has much wriggling room to change policy drastically. All the realities are already accounted for, just the packaging of the narrative changes. The objective of Britain is to keep playing the Pakistan card to keep India in check. Doesn't matter which party is in power or what 99% of their domestic voters want.

Obama came on the plank of withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, he couldn't do it. Then Trump promised the same thing, and he's not accomplishing that either. Every country has its own lines within which it colors. Baki sabh election rhetoric hai. Indira Gandhi put Vajpayee in jail during emergency. Despite that amount of animosity, he was able to carry forward her nuclear bomb and see it through a successful test for the nation. Moral of the story be that despite the political packaging that their rhetoric is wrapped in, politicians in all countries are working towards a long term goal in the favor of national interest. The left/right argument in UK politics is only to manage the domestic Indian/Paki crowds. It doesn't affect their foreign policy. Only Indian bamboo will make them change their policy.

A bamboo is long due for Britain. Jabh maaro toh aisa lagna chahiea ki leftist/rightist dono ki g@nd suuj jaani chahiea. We don't care about their domestic party names. If the nation is being hostile to us, they will attract collective punishment as a nation.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
A bamboo is long due for Britain. Jabh maaro toh aisa lagna chahiea ki leftist/rightist dono ki g@nd suuj jaani chahiea. We don't care about their domestic party names. If the nation is being hostile to us, they will attract collective punishment as a nation.
Britian needs a special Indian bamboo, oiled well for easy penetration.

They have been harboring economic offenders as well with impunity.
Message must be sent that hits them where it hurts.

Haldiram

Country flag
Britian needs a special Indian bamboo, oiled well for easy penetration.

They have been harboring economic offenders as well with impunity.
Message must be sent that hits them where it hurts.
Righto. Canada got a nice demo of it when Turd-U was humiliated by India during his visit. The entire visit was declared a diplomatic failure and most of the trade delegates who came with him were sent empty handed with no trade deals.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No political party in any country has much wriggling room to change policy drastically. All the realities are already accounted for, just the packaging of the narrative changes. The objective of Britain is to keep playing the Pakistan card to keep India in check. Doesn't matter which party is in power or what 99% of their domestic voters want.

Obama came on the plank of withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, he couldn't do it. Then Trump promised the same thing, and he's not accomplishing that either. Every country has its own lines within which it colors. Baki sabh election rhetoric hai. Indira Gandhi put Vajpayee in jail during emergency. Despite that amount of animosity, he was able to carry forward her nuclear bomb and see it through a successful test for the nation. Moral of the story be that despite the political packaging that their rhetoric is wrapped in, politicians in all countries are working towards a long term goal in the favor of national interest. The left/right argument in UK politics is only to manage the domestic Indian/Paki crowds. It doesn't affect their foreign policy. Only Indian bamboo will make them change their policy.

Look withdrawal from a defunt organization shouldn't be compared to withdrawal from a war. Being without commonwealth won't make much of difference to India (just as being in commonwealth doesn't either).

It will rather have a symbolic value however. There is another big British colony like us who never became a part of commonwealth and fought with Brits itself after independence.

Haldiram

Country flag
Look withdrawal from a defunt organization shouldn't be compared to withdrawal from a war. Being without commonwealth won't make much of difference to India (just as being in commonwealth doesn't either).

It will rather have a symbolic value however. There is another big British colony like us who never became a part of commonwealth and fought with Brits itself after independence.
It doesn't affect us when we are in that defunct org, and it wouldn't affect us when we leave. That issue is only a symbolic pressure release valve. Britain right now needs a strong punishment from India where it will hurt their interests, not just their feelings. Should leave commonwealth but should not stop ONLY at that. Need to dish out additional punishment.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It doesn't affect us when we are in that defunct org, and it wouldn't affect us when we leave. That issue is only a symbolic pressure release valve. Britain right now needs a strong punishment from India where it will hurt their interests, not just their feelings. Should leave commonwealth but should not stop ONLY at that. Need to dish out additional punishment.
One more thing, the stance & statements of ruling conservative party are still somehow pro-India. UK will do some serious $h!t to spooke us only under someone like Corbyn.

Haldiram

Country flag
One more thing, the stance & statements of ruling conservative party are still somehow pro-India. UK will do some serious $h!t to spooke us only under someone like Corbyn.
They ain't pro-India. This is just an extension of the good-cop-bad-cop formula they learnt during their 200 year stay in India. When the person being victimized starts to realize it and raise his temper, they apply balm (i.e Gandhi balm) to make sure the person does not take resolute actions. Their idea is to keep you in just enough confusion to never reach a conclusion to take any action. Today they try to stall your space mission, when they see you get miffed, tomorrow they say Pakistan needs to do more to curtail terror. Kehne me paise thodi na lagte hai.

Need to rub their noses in the ground like China does on a routine basis. China has built nuclear infra in the UK and when they asked for access to the nuclear site, China refused to give access, in their own country. That's called thug life.

upload_2019-10-31_9-38-3.png

Let the Indian PM start making frequent trips to Argentina and start talking about Falkland's autonomy, fir dekhna kaise jalegi unki.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
They ain't pro-India. This is just an extension of the good-cop-bad-cop formula they learnt during their 200 year stay in India. When the person being victimized starts to realize it and raise his temper, they apply balm (i.e Gandhi balm) to make sure the person does not take resolute actions. Their idea is to keep you in just enough confusion to never reach a conclusion to take any action. Today he tries to stall your space mission, when he sees you get miffed, tomorrow he'll say Pakistan is bad. Kehne me paise thodi na lagte hai.

Need to rub their noses in the ground like China does on a routine basis. China has built nuclear infra in the UK and when they asked for access to the nuclear site, China refused to give access, in their own country. That's called thug life.

View attachment 39752

Let the Indian PM start making frequent trips to Argentina and start talking about Falkand's autonomy, fir dekhna kaise jalegi unki.
Biggest weapon we have in our hands against Britshits is the trade deal post Brexit. Large number of Indian companies employ Britishers. They have huge Indian diaspora contributing to British economy. We shouldn't needle them in geopolitics as they can retaliate in that area. Use those weapons which the enemy cant use against us i.e trade deal and Diaspora.

Haldiram

Country flag
Biggest weapon we have in our hands against Britshits is the trade deal post Brexit. Large number of Indian companies employ Britishers. They have huge Indian diaspora contributing to British economy. We shouldn't needle them in geopolitics as they can retaliate in that area. Use those weapons which the enemy cant use against us i.e trade deal and Diaspora.
Whitebois have found a way to dehyphenate money and geopolitics. They will keep trading with you and still continue acting against your long term strategic interests. US companies have a lot of two-way give and take with India, (incoming talent, outgoing exports), they are also investing a lot of $ on the ground in India i.e Walmart etc, but that hasn't stopped them from backing Pakistan. In fact their template is that the more financial exchange you have with someone, the more you should needle his strategic weakness so that he stays the course.

If it's a trade-only relation then the other party can rescind on their commitment. Trade is the carrot, terrorism is the stick. When we use trade sanctions for geopolitics, it hurts our traders and local producers too. Going to Falklands is virtually free in the sense that whatever counter-action they would have done as a retaliation, they are already doing that in Kashmir. It is we who are behind schedule on the retaliation. There is a chance that they will see our Falklands move and take a step back on Kashmir (and both parties continue to keep trade insulated from these chess moves).

They are veeeryy sensitive on Falklands. They will take a 1% GDP cut if it comes to a trade war with India but they cannot tolerate losing that landmass. It's more than land to them; It will permanently damage their status as a serious power in Europe if they are defeated by a second rung power like Argentina and then everyone will start challenging them in other spheres. Fingering them on that issue will yield results very quick. India already has a nuclear energy deal with Argentina. Tomorrow if they manage to make a dirty bomb out of the spent fuel, it's on them. All we can do is keep supplying the fuel for 'peaceful electricity generation' and let them do what they want, like the Whitebois supply weapons to Pakistan to fight terrorism.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Left Fascist are every where in the world.

Largest filth is currently in India so need not bother about Britishers.

Left Fascist in India is in the form of Congress, AAP, Communist, Liberals. Pseudo seculars, award returning Writers & film actors, Anti National NGOs etc.
Left is an ideology of hate and dominance like Islam. It is bound to fail and it is bound to bring all evils to the nations following this communist model.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles