British cheated Indian Muslims?

blue marlin

pakistanies in UK are treated today like what owr ancesstors use to treat kanjars , changars and sanhsies/ bawarias(basicalli nomadic indian clans who used to do dirty jobs like prostitution , begging and other criminal activities) in short like what whites used to treat romas/gypsies a centuarry ago
really ! what about Indians and Bangladeshis? are they not kanjars , changars and sanhsies too?

guru-dutt

really ! what about Indians and Bangladeshis? are they not kanjars , changars and sanhsies too?
no bnagladeshies and indians are treated much much respectfulli than pakies .... bangladeshies are often seen as butchers or cooks while indians are mostli proffessionals while pakies are often seen as taxi drivers and plumbers or cleaners but you can always differ no issues :D

blue marlin

no bnagladeshies and indians are treated much much respectfulli than pakies .... bangladeshies are often seen as butchers or cooks while indians are mostli proffessionals while pakies are often seen as taxi drivers and plumbers or cleaners but you can always differ no issues :D
it depends on where you live. i assume your talking about india, if so, no surprise there.

guru-dutt

it depends on where you live. i assume your talking about india, if so, no surprise there.
no im talking about london , new york or california where i have most or friends and relatives

since you sound like a sane british national pakistani tell me with full honesty what do you think ordinarry white british guy treats or thinks about a pakistani .....?

blue marlin

no im talking about london , new york or california where i have most or friends and relatives

since you sound like a sane british national pakistani tell me with full honesty what do you think ordinarry white british guy treats or thinks about a pakistani .....?
i have not been to the US so i cant speak about the discrimination their, i only talk about whats in the news. London however we don't discriminate anyone. why do i care if your an indian or a Pakistani or Bangladeshi? sure you will find pockets of discrimination which is expected. pakistanis in particular we dont know if someone is Pakistani or an indian unless we know or they have a sign on their forehead saying there Pakistani. i see a lot of asian men married to english women.

guru-dutt

i have not been to the US so i cant speak about the discrimination their, i only talk about whats in the news. London however we don't discriminate anyone. why do i care if your an indian or a Pakistani or Bangladeshi? sure you will find pockets of discrimination which is expected. pakistanis in particular we dont know if someone is Pakistani or an indian unless we know or they have a sign on their forehead saying there Pakistani. i see a lot of asian men married to english women.
the easiest way to spot a paki as they call pakistanies in london is his beard and women wearing a peculiar style head scarf as among all muslims its the pakistanies who tend to falunt there relegeon than anything else while there urge for voilence comes second

blue marlin

the easiest way to spot a paki as they call pakistanies in london is his beard and women wearing a peculiar style head scarf as among all muslims its the pakistanies who tend to falunt there relegeon than anything else while there urge for voilence comes second
not really i know pakistani men and women only a few of them wear scarfs and the mean are clean shaved. arabs flaunt their money Asians in particular are the opposite there very discrete.

Illusive

Country flag
Actually its India that was the looser, we lost so much arable land, precious water, land that culturally and historically should belong to us, the muslims that didn't want to be part of India should have been told to migrate to afghanistan or Central Asia.

If only @Mad Indian was born at that point, he could have applied his formula of exile back then :biggrin2: and we wouldn't be having any such arguments here.

The 2 nation theory that India was divided between hindus and muslims is a big lie. It was divided between people who respect each others culture and tolerance and those who didn't. Those who didn't should have been told to leave the land of cultural unity and tolerance i.e India.

guru-dutt

Actually its India that was the looser, we lost so much arable land, precious water, land that culturally and historically should belong to us, the muslims that didn't want to be part of India should have been told to migrate to afghanistan or Central Asia.

If only @Mad Indian was born at that point, he could have applied his formula of exile back then :biggrin2: and we wouldn't be having any such arguments here.

The 2 nation theory that India was divided between hindus and muslims is a big lie. It was divided between people who respect each others culture and tolerance and those who didn't. Those who didn't should have been told to leave the land of cultural unity and tolerance i.e India.
whats your point .... ahh i see may i say my take : India was a very peacefull place to live till evil yaindoos started coming from west almost a 1000 years back and started their campain of hate , loot rape and massacrre women , children and men

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Yes. And the Ummah would have taken them back with open arms like they are welcoming Syrians now!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Hindu leadership at the time dint have the brain to ask for complete partition and here we are talking about removing radicals of the time without partition. Funny people are funny :lol:
Except Ambedkar everyone was a fool. On the Muslim side, Jinnah did not listen to others who knew democratic India was their best bet to cover the whole sub-continent into Ummah given their breeding powers!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Except Ambedkar everyone was a fool. On the Muslim side, Jinnah did not listen to others who knew democratic India was their best bet to cover the whole sub-continent into Ummah given their breeding powers!
An undivided India would Have been the best thing that could have happened for the ummah. Jinnah should be honoured as a hero and other morons who prevented complete partition should be rightly called for the absolute morons they are

asingh10

Sardar Patel's speech at Calcutta Maidan on 3rd January 1948. Listen from 5:12 onwards.

@ 5:50 "Kya ek roz me dil badal gaya hindustan k musulmano ka ?"

Most fervent Muslims who supported partition were from places like UP, Hyderabad etc never really left. That's why you have Owaisi's today.

Illusive

Country flag
Yes. And the Ummah would have taken them back with open arms like they are welcoming Syrians now!!
We set a precedent, that we gave in to their demands without even challenging them to leave, we didn't put forward what we wanted, we didn't demand, which made them bold to ask for more territory. Brits were in a hurry to leave India and this could have been the opportunity, we didn't and pakis did and rest is history.

Your comparison with Syrian crisis is wrong because present scenario is different from past. Syrian crisis is Arab backed, why would they want refugees. Back then there arabs weren't that powerful or rich, neither was the muslim world united. It was post world war period, Brits had influence back then and we could've used it to our advantage, we could have settled it with Afghanistan with british help, giving some territory which they claim from pakistan today.

What would have happened is a different question, but the thing is we didn't even ask.

I_PLAY_BAD

If Hindus are cows then Muslims are Pigs.
They don't deserve the tag "Tigers".

Indian Muslims before Independence were sick SoBs who killed, raped and displaced several innocent Hindus with whom they were sharing their Rotis until the previous nights. Was that martial, proud or courageous? NO ! It was bitchy, pussy and pimpy !!!

And, regarding this insurgency and all BS. Do they think India will give away a piece of land for those who whine and lament ? 1947 was an entirely different story than it is now.

Any SoB who is asking for a separate nation must gracefully leave India. Sorry you are not allowed to live in India anymore. Government must not spare these b*****s and cancel their citizenship.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
We set a precedent, that we gave in to their demands without even challenging them to leave, we didn't put forward what we wanted, we didn't demand, which made them bold to ask for more territory. Brits were in a hurry to leave India and this could have been the opportunity, we didn't and pakis did and rest is history.

Your comparison with Syrian crisis is wrong because present scenario is different from past. Syrian crisis is Arab backed, why would they want refugees. Back then there arabs weren't that powerful or rich, neither was the muslim world united. It was post world war period, Brits had influence back then and we could've used it to our advantage, we could have settled it with Afghanistan with british help, giving some territory which they claim from pakistan today.

What would have happened is a different question, but the thing is we didn't even ask.
Well Khilafat never happened. We should have taken Brit help the way they screwed Israel. Come out of lala land.

asingh10

There will be another partition, that's a foregone conclusion. One glance at politics in West Bengal, West UP, Kerala, Assam will tell where things are headed. Demographics is destiny, there are many examples from around the world. Look at Nigeria in more recent times and how the Islamist party won elections there after the demographics tilted slightly in favor of Muslims (41%). My worry is not that we will face a Jinnah again. That will happen inevitably. Worry is that we will be lead by another Gandhi. The more Owaisi grows, the more the Yadavs/Momotas/KCRs and other seculars will court him, the harder he'd bargain, more influence he'd wield. The left wing in India is slowly sinking into hardcore Islamism.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If Hindus are cows then Muslims are Pigs.
They don't deserve the tag "Tigers".

Indian Muslims before Independence were sick SoBs who killed, raped and displaced several innocent Hindus with whom they were sharing their Rotis until the previous nights. Was that martial, proud or courageous? NO ! It was bitchy, pussy and pimpy !!!

And, regarding this insurgency and all BS. Do they think India will give away a piece of land for those who whine and lament ? 1947 was an entirely different story than it is now.

Any SoB who is asking for a separate nation must gracefully leave India. Sorry you are not allowed to live in India anymore. Government must not spare these b*****s and cancel their citizenship.
The ones who want a separate nation out of India again SHOULD be simply kicked outta India. :gtfo:

They can go to either Pakistan or Canada/UK.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There will be another partition, that's a foregone conclusion. One glance at politics in West Bengal, West UP, Kerala, Assam will tell where things are headed. Demographics is destiny, there are many examples from around the world. Look at Nigeria in more recent times and how the Islamist party won elections there after the demographics tilted slightly in favor of Muslims (41%). My worry is not that we will face a Jinnah again. That will happen inevitably. Worry is that we will be lead by another Gandhi. The more Owaisi grows, the more the Yadavs/Momotas/KCRs and other seculars will court him, the harder he'd bargain, more influence he'd wield. The left wing in India is slowly sinking into hardcore Islamism.
Oh there will be demands for it all right. But I highly doubt they will get another partition. More likely a nation wide Gujarat 2.0 than Partition 2.0. There will be filth cleaning soon if the muslims dont have a course correction.

See how their tails are tucked wherever BJP is in power?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles