British cheated Indian Muslims?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
LOL everybody knows Muslims are terrorists/rioters but Baniyas successfully kicked out/DIVIDED Mommins from Punjab+Bengal with less violence.Later we fuc*** thanks to Sickular Khangress at-least we have a LAND :rofl:
They got their land and country they asked for, Indians got rid of blockages in governance in the name of religion. This is the view at the time of partition.

This was the deal, only losers cry foul in this regard which again is a false notion.

guru-dutt

British rewarded the two most loyal groups in their empire
Punjabis and bengalis by dividing their territory solely
On religion then spending decades trying to justify it.
toatally and 100% agree with you add pathans to that onli ones to be left owt were gurkhas and lalocracy of delhi

Srinivas_K

Country flag
if wishes were horses pigs would fly :D

point is they are actualli frustated cause they dint do it when they could and now india is beyond there reach and once pakistani loyal indian muslims after watching the bengali and muhajir and shia genocide at the hands of pathans and punjabies abondenned there cause to a large extend and want to grow with india as there is no pro muslim and free nation like india
The very point is "who are these guys to conquer India??"

They tried three times and failed.

this point itself is a flawed one.

They wanted to escape from Hindu Majority which they did and partitioned the country. Period !!

Last edited:

guru-dutt

The very point is "who are these guys to conquer India??"

what privileges they have got to conquer?

this point itself is a flawed one.

They wanted to escape from Hindu Majority which they did and partitioned the country. Period !!
.the guys who conqured india were arabs , turks , iranins and afghans and look at pakistani society tell be dont pathans,bhukharies/persians, araeens/arabs or turk ancesstory guys there still form there cream de la cream of there feudal , militarry or religous elite ?

as for incentives a gazi gets after a successful gazwa is land , money and women of kaffir he killed to become gazi (gazi mean victor of a gazwa/jihad)

yes this so called two nation theory was in fact a escape from democracy where a blue bloded arab/persian/turk ancesstory mulim feudal lord was to be treated as an equal to short dark filthy hindu cause as congress manifesto feudalism would have been killed and uprooted with actual land reforms(where the feudal land was to be dristibeuted to those who tilt it) which happenned in independent india but still not happenned in al bakistan

rest you can speculate yourself as to where pakistan is headed :D

Srinivas_K

Country flag
.the guys who conqured india were arabs , turks , iranins and afghans and look at pakistani society tell be dont pathans,bhukharies/persians, araeens/arabs or turk ancesstory guys there still form there cream de la cream of there feudal , militarry or religous elite ?

as for incentives a gazi gets after a successful gazwa is land , money and women of kaffir he killed to become gazi (gazi mean victor of a gazwa/jihad)

yes this so called two nation theory was in fact a escape from democracy where a blue bloded arab/persian/turk ancesstory mulim feudal lord was to be treated as an equal to short dark filthy hindu cause as congress manifesto feudalism would have been killed and uprooted with actual land reforms(where the feudal land was to be dristibeuted to those who tilt it) which happenned in independent india but still not happenned in al bakistan

rest you can speculate yourself as to where pakistan is headed :D
when Arabs used to visit Pakistan in 1950's that is before they become oil rich countries, no one from Pakistani administration gave a hoot to them, But now from their general to interior minister all line up to receive their guests from Arabia. It is money and strength.

Pakistanis curse Afghans and Turks from Central Asia now a days.

They wanted partition for many reasons and one of them is their elite. Counting the number of fair skinned 6 ft tall guys in Pakistani Punjab or Sindh and making a ratio of them to short and dark will makes things clear about what these delusional guys are talking about the race and dark skin.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That was the case in 1947 when partition happened and chaos was every where in India.
Yes, partition happened because britshits wanted it and not because Indian muslims at the time wanted it.:frusty:

I don't know when this apologetic bs and rewriting of history is going to stoo

guru-dutt

when Arabs used to visit Pakistan in 1950's that is before they become oil rich countries, no one from Pakistani administration gave a hoot to them, But now from their general to interior minister all line up to receive their guests from Arabia. It is money and strength.

Pakistanis curse Afghans and Turks from Central Asia now a days.

They wanted partition for many reasons and one of them is their elite. Counting the number of fair skinned 6 ft tall guys in Pakistani Punjab or Sindh and making a ratio of them to short and dark will makes things clear about what these delusional guys are talking about the race and dark skin.
what is past is past we cant change it niether can we change al bakistanies acute sense of hate , disghust and revenge against india and hindus in particlar what we need to do now is to give a final blow to al bakistan before they inevtaballi use there nuces on india which they will no matter what so kill them before they kill us we dont have any other choice .... but ya we can kill them covertly instead of overtly :D

Country flag
That was the case in 1947 when partition happened and chaos was every where in India.
It was calculated chaos. It was not random 20 million people were displaced in the name of religion by a foreign power. The nation was ripped apart.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That is not the deal some one changed the plan either Mountbattan or Edwina-Nehru or threesome.:pound:Here we are gainers or land grabbers. Even after 1971 we occupied Siachen glaciers which belongs to Pak.So we are not only defeated them in SECRET DEALS but also killed their spirit by occupying KASHMIR.As a Jihadi state they don't have any choice except sending their mommins to cross LOC for shooting practise (for our new recruits).

We payed some times but still we killed many more.

@guru-dutt @Mad Indian @kafir kaur do you have any idea who is responsible for it.
They occupied Rann of Kutch areas. Don't try to argue for the argument sake. In fact they occupied a part of J and K and gave some to China.

I do not want to argue with a person who think terror sponsoring state( non sate actors as state policy cheaper way to disturb bigger power ) is the looser and the country( a civilization) which was partitioned and was boxed and denied the true status on international arena as a winner.

Period !!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
but also killed their spirit by occupying KASHMIR
Where do you get your knowledge of geopolitics? Please change the source. Kashmir was/is not "occupied" by India. Mahraja of Kashmir was not willing to accede to India or Pakistan. Pakistan tried to annex Kashmir by force. So Maharaja signed an instrument of accession to Indian Govt, making Kashmir a full part of India. Only after Kashmir became a part of India did the Indian army entered Kashmir and got back land from the occupying dogs - the pakistani army. Indian army would have taken back all of Kashmir if not for the stupid bastard Nehru who pre emptively took the issue to UN for a ceasefire, when we were actually winning just to show how idealistic that bastard was.

Calling Kashmir as being occupied by India is akin to treason

blue marlin

Janab... below is a REALITY...
how many time have you posted this? is this your desktop screen saver? have your fellow friends been locked up? how come your not locked up too? if you post pictures of some sexy pictures of a Pakistani chick then you you must have some strange addicting fetish for Pakistanis. that all you do here is live in the Pakistani section of the site.

wait, i get it, you want more Pakistanis, go to this site, i believe you know what site it is you troll there too. hahahhehe

http://**********/login/login

dumb-ass pakistani so desperate to be an indian and shit talks his own kind,

at first i thought you were a racist, no your , not , your just in denial, from now on to make it easy for you i will call you "pidm" (Pakistani in denial mode)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
WOW so why Indian forces occupied Junagarh&Hyd these Kings acceded their land to Porkistan.Don't say
Yes, Indian army took Hyderabad. How does that make what you claimed as true?

they are inside India if that is the case BD too inside India :laugh:
,Junagarh has sea access like BD still India occupied it.At least I proudly says to "Porkis we occupied your 80% Muslim land Kashmir kuch ukhad sakta hai to ukad le."
:rolleyes:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
how many time have you posted this? is this your desktop screen saver? have your fellow friends been locked up? how come your not locked up too? if you post pictures of some sexy pictures of a Pakistani chick then you you must have some strange addicting fetish for Pakistanis. that all you do here is live in the Pakistani section of the site.

wait, i get it, you want more Pakistanis, go to this site, i believe you know what site it is you troll there too. hahahhehe

at first i thought you were a racist, no your , not , your just in denial, from now on to make it easy for you i will call you "pidm" (Pakistani in denial mode)
Hey PIDM... aka Paki-In-Denial-Mode.

Once again no fact based stuff in your posts except dirt/filth/potty/gutter crap.

Why are you so disturbed,nervous,bewildered and aggressive at the moment some facts about Pakis are posted? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can't DENY that I posted the FACT about Pakis doing Pedophilia/Rapes/Killings/Mutilation in UK and you might be one of them.People like you are snakes who would bite the hands which fed you like pigs.

Just a PROOF that you got Paki blood but in denial mode.... so it's you the real PIDM.

See below... your Paki Rapist Pedophile brothers making all Pakis like you proud.

blue marlin

Once again no fact based stuff in your posts except dirt/filth/potty/gutter crap.

Why are you so disturbed,nervous,bewildered and aggressive at the moment some facts about Pakis are posted? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can't DENY that I posted the FACT about Pakis doing Pedophilia/Rapes/Killings/Mutilation in UK and you might be one of them.People like you are snakes who would bite the hands which fed you like pigs.

Just a PROOF that you got Paki blood but in denial mode.... so it's you the real PIDM.

See below... your Paki Rapist Pedophile brothers making all Pakis like you proud.

firstly pidm. pidm is my word use your own!
im not denying anything.
by the way I'm a tory supporter, i hate labour. its like you. you hate upa but love bjp.

guru-dutt

l

pakies like you make fun of india for lack of toilets and poverty but when we mock you or confront you on your anty humanity and civil society behaviour you cry like babies and play victim card and do every thing to denay and change the subject but did it help your cause look at your nation and your pakistani brothers living in west they are treated worse than blacks and considerred most voilent and illogical immigrant races you cant easli find jobs or buy houses easily in posh localities ever wonderred why ?

even in bratin where i have many friends they say they dont even preffer to keep pakistanies as drivers and cooks they preffer bangladeshies over pakistanies for such jobs and same goes for whites .... since you have british flags tell me how are pakistanies treated by whites or even blacks in UK ?

guru-dutt

pakistanies in UK are treated today like what owr ancesstors use to treat kanjars , changars and sanhsies/ bawarias(basicalli nomadic indian clans who used to do dirty jobs like prostitution , begging and other criminal activities) in short like what whites used to treat romas/gypsies a centuarry ago

blue marlin

l

pakies like you make fun of india for lack of toilets and poverty but when we mock you or confront you on your anty humanity and civil society behaviour you cry like babies and play victim card and do every thing to denay and change the subject but did it help your cause look at your nation and your pakistani brothers living in west they are treated worse than blacks and considerred most voilent and illogical immigrant races you cant easli find jobs or buy houses easily in posh localities ever wonderred why ?

even in bratin where i have many friends they say they dont even preffer to keep pakistanies as drivers and cooks they preffer bangladeshies over pakistanies for such jobs and same goes for whites .... since you have british flags tell me how are pakistanies treated by whites or even blacks in UK ?
true i do see many pakistanis make rape and toilet jokes, all i can say it takes two to tango. here at dfi the flag system changes dependant on where your at or what proxy your using. so if i were in japan for example my flag would change from British to Japanese. in the uk specifically we dont discriminate as compared to the US. obviously they will be pockets of hate but the majority of us dont care about who you are, or what you believe in.
if you want to go to a racist country i recommend the united states. even the police there are racist. just a few days ago they shot dead a black guy on a wheelchair.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles