Britain: How ignorant a country's population can ever get

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Who is't doth the thots who hath tagg'd me multiple times? Art thee fell Miss Thots? Hence with thee peons. Thee treateth mine own spare excit'ment time as though it beest as infinite as the dank memes in the universe and yond I wilt wasteth it all responding to a bunch of boors. Thee haven't a comical bone in thine corse has't thee? Art thee very much going to maketh such a fiteth ov'r something as trivial as yond?
This is so relevant these days.

The Last Stand

Country flag
Shit, if you have no idea how to use old English, don't use it, ya little twit.

Who art. And 'doth' means 'does' not those. Art thou is the correct usage, not thee.

I could go on, but I guess this is one of your 'jokes'. Painful to read.

Krusty

Country flag
Who is't doth the thots who hath tagg'd me multiple times? Art thee fell Miss Thots? Hence with thee peons. Thee treateth mine own spare excit'ment time as though it beest as infinite as the dank memes in the universe and yond I wilt wasteth it all responding to a bunch of boors. Thee haven't a comical bone in thine corse has't thee? Art thee very much going to maketh such a fiteth ov'r something as trivial as yond?
:doh:

Btw how's the hunt for bald eagle tandoori in USA coning along? I'd say get back to it instead of bulldozing old English and making yourself look like a fool in the process.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I've faced them many times on internet; @ social media, public forums & even once been there, tracking their reasonless racism for making superiority complexes (for nothing), even towards ethnically close European people, (And if someone tells them that the people they call "immigrants" are responsible literally for their jobs, along with down their imports), now, in a new form called Brexit.

I never wanted to generalize them but wherever I have met or contacted them, all are equally bigoted people,
A vassal state of USA who can't even sustain it's strategic economy, still loves to be called a great power from which it's a power, image sums up a lot, rest is you could see all around the world,
View attachment 14218

Monarchy in 21st century, and 60 millions mindlessly defending it (a similar way when Pakistanis defending military coups & army over their government if you guys observe).
As the attention of world avoids a small nation which had been luckily a benevolent power in world, British media & people start some other way to de mean or to take credit of others even by propagating false news shamessly, at least to make their citizens feel good and these days busy with India propagating the rumour of "aid" to the East, in India & China. Specially India!

Bullying on weaker countries like Argentina themselves, specially civilians, even then, there's no shortage of British keyboard angels urging Indians to have peace with Pakistan (and themselves giving refuge to separatists).

This brainwashing experiment results the similar level of ignorance as that of our other friends.
Ignorantometer readin for UK = PK
Pakistan V2 is in making, for idiocy specially.

The so called "foreign aid" (about just £300 millions) illegally funded to so called Human Rights group like Amnesty International. In fact, India's own aid budget dwarfs theirs.
And look, what they are taught in schools! :shock:
They are "funding" India.

UK spent more than India on Indian Edu (or they even spent it) and where gone India's $570 billions expenditure then? India is a donor of aid idiots!

No

(Indian Defence Budget = 3-4 times of North Korean economy)

I think we are going to have better clowns than Pakistanis in a couple of years.:biggrin2:
Here's a masterpiece article to refkect their intellectual level.

@lcafanboy @Superdefender @Prayash @Screambowl @Bornubus

Not to forget, there aren't so many developed rich countries like UK whose people sleep on roads.
Looks like Shashi Tharoor slap on them in the oxford debate wasn't enough, they are still mad at us that how a peevish small-clad guy walking in khakis and silk without firing a single bullet took there milking cow away. I've dismantled few imbecilic hoard of UK men and women on YouTube, looks like I've to station out on twitter as well. Nothing smells better than a burned up jack-hole aye.

scatterStorm

Country flag
That's 0.01% of the Indian budget expenditure :lol:
Maybe next time they'll fart, bitch and moan on the how our piss is more sparkly then them! :bounce: man these b-holes are so messed up, the last thing we wanna do to them is to shove our thing inside them so deep that any one who'd try to pull it out would be crowned as King Arthur.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
From Pakistani Journo but very relevant article, very close to what I experience on British forums.
In simple words, LIVING IN FOOL'S PARADISE!!:dude:
It's the legacy of brits.
The lure of past glory

The writer is an attorney teaching constitutional law and political philosophy.
That the castles and museums of the United Kingdom are filled with the treasures of its former colonies is a fact well known to all. Upon entering Windsor Castle one sees the crown (among various others) of the kingdom of Togo. Also on display are other things from other kings: the finery of Maharaja Ranjit Singh stares from inside one glass case; a 500-year-old Persian carpet adorns the cordoned-off centre of another room. The Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) houses one of Tipu Sultan’s swords and the infamous musical organ carved into a wooden sculpture of a tiger felling a British soldier.

If the British feel any remorse about their plunder, it is not made explicit in the arrangement of such objects. Instead, how these artefacts are curated, presented and lit all seem to reiterate what the British very likely believe: the exemplary safekeeping and artful exhibition is a favour to those to whom these objects belong, who would have otherwise destroyed, smuggled or sold them off.

One of the latest exhibitions mounted in the V&A follows a similar line. Comprised mostly of objects from the museum’s extensive collection, the exhibit titled Lockwood Kipling: Arts and Crafts in the Punjab and London commemorates the career of the man who was father to Rudyard Kipling and the force behind the Mayo School of Industrial Arts, now National College of Arts, in Lahore. It is a tale compellingly told through Kipling’s sketches of local craftsmen, intricately carved doors from Chiniot and beautiful silver inkwells. In one alcove, a movie about Lahore, its colours splashing and vibrant, plays on a loop. The courtyard of the Badshahi Mosque looms on the wall, its frescoes and motifs splayed with high definition intensity before the visitors milling about.

John Lockwood Kipling, of course, did not construct the Badshahi Mosque, and nothing in the exhibition makes any such explicit claim. At the same time, the arrangement of the objects, and the anointing of Lockwood Kipling as a curator, illustrator, architectural sculptor and visionary par excellence presents a very particular thesis regarding the British and their activities in India. Pages from The Journal of Indian Art, his crucial role in the establishment of art schools in Bombay and Lahore, his training of craftspeople, and his conversion of ordinary objects into objects of art all point to the larger premise that the British hold dear: without them there would be no Indian art, and definitely no appreciation of art.
The British attitude towards its former colonies — and now Europe — is one of being inadequately rewarded for its imaginary magnanimity.
This, then, is the more pernicious thesis about empire, increasingly en vogue and cherished in post-Brexit Britain. The day I happened to walk through the exhibit was in fact Brexit Day, the official occasion when British Prime Minister Theresa May delivered the letter to her European Union counterparts. The year since the Brexit vote — and the months to come in which its details will be spelled out — has undoubtedly been one of great uncertainty for the British. Those who voted to leave allege they gave more than they got back, that being in the EU was a raw deal, not quite worth it. There had never been enough reciprocity, never enough gratitude, never much deference or appreciation.

All of these premises are interesting to consider when walking through the Lockwood Kipling exhibit at the V&A and its effusive homage to a man who is feted as doing so much for Indian art. While Britain’s relationship with the rest of Europe was certainly not the exploitative one that defined its colonial enterprise, there are some commonalities of tone and tenor here that are worth noting. Chief among them is the premise that Britons generally give more than they receive. This precept is everywhere in the Lockwood exhibit, in the sketches that show how much the elder Kipling valued the craftspeople he met, and in the colleges he set up so that Indian craftsmanship would endure. It is, in sum, a message to fellow Britons: we have done much ‘good’ in the world, and the world has not paid us back.

All of this is, of course, a lie. The British plundered India, used its natural resources, eviscerated its existing institutions and generally created a hierarchy that they dominated and that enabled them to cart away India’s treasures for the sort of ‘safekeeping’ they still claim to be undertaking. The former colonies who suffered under them have long known these British claims to be untruths; they have also — in the hundreds of years since the British arrived and the 70 since they left — been forced to reckon with the aftermath, with the realisation that the lost glory of the past — whether it was Mughal or Ottoman or Rajput — cannot be the basis of the victories of the present.

Perhaps, for the first time since Partition, Britain is once again in retreat. Seventy years ago, it looked away from India, carrying away its spoils and treasures to the extent it could, leaving behind borders and hatreds that still bleed today. Now, it turns away from Europe with the same sulky petulance, the same attitude of having been inadequately rewarded for its imaginary magnanimity.

This second retreat, however, while different in character and circumstance, suggests an inwards gaze that the British have perhaps not seen since the colonial era. If the British Empire in retreat created revisionist histories that placed colonisers at the heart of the preservation of the subcontinent’s art and heritage, post-Brexit Britain will similarly create ones that suit the purposes of the present. In a supreme irony, the conquering British of the past can, in this sense, learn from those it once conquered — Pakistanis and Indians and others who are used to looking back, indeed, very far back — for consolation and confirmation of their own glory.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Why do we have a dedicated thread for Britain?It is not an important country anymore,and thread should be merged with EU thread.
Check the news,how their politicians are begging for trade deal with India,stupid morons think that wearing sari and visiting temple and eating "curry" will please Indians and they will get FTA :bounce:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @Butter Chicken
Recently I did a road trip to Bhutan
I came across a British girl in thimpu....
She was bragging about how great the Britain is.....

I showed her a data regarding homelessness in Britain....
She said it's all propaganda and bullshit..
I tried to explain her why India is a poor country and fast we are curbing poverty and everything (I believe we will be done with malnutrition and poverty in some 20-30 years)...

No doubt Brits are a shame on mankind

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Very common with British.:biggrin2:

Remember that arrogant Principle video posted by OF? It suites more on UK, leave alone India, we even call Germany and France poor so they are poor. (I'm not lying, these idiots call Europeans poorer).
While anyone pointing about our homelessness is an utter propagandist.

Cuz whatever you believe! I negative positive believe!:heh:
These assholes dont know a term called purchasing power..........
If i am earning $60,000 in new delhi,i am rich,but if i am earning $90,000 in new york,i am just making enough to be called a middle class

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
While I understand and share the hate for Britain, specifically the nationalistic element there, I don't understand the love for Trump and the alt-right in the US. I've talked to a few alt-righters online on reddit, they are especially proud of Britain's colonial legacy as a leader of the world bringing civilization to the savages like us. They also refer to Indians as street shitters and all kinds of messed up stuff. I think the title of this thread should be changed from Britain's ignorance to White Nationalism or alt-rightism's ignorance.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
While I understand and share the hate for Britain, specifically the nationalistic element there, I don't understand the love for Trump and the alt-right in the US. I've talked to a few alt-righters online on reddit, they are especially proud of Britain's colonial legacy as a leader of the world bringing civilization to the savages like us. They also refer to Indians as street shitters and all kinds of messed up stuff. I think the title of this thread should be changed from Britain's ignorance to White Nationalism or alt-rightism's ignorance.
Britain is a confused country............
They voted to get out of EU,now they regret it.
They welcomed,funded terrorists and now they regret it........

IN KUTTON KA BURA DIN AA RAHA HAI..................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Hope they burn in hell, fuck all of them.
The girl i met in Bhutan,i had to drop her to hotel......
All through the way,she was complaining about filth in India and Kashmir separatism..............
I just told her about ierland and her face was like
WOT TAH PHAK???????????///

these assholes are hypocrites as well

Amrk

Country flag
I have noticed that too, Brits are quite interested in Kashmir, recently there was a huge debate in British Parliament on Kashmir and how Indian army is violating human rights , I feel that fucking Brits still hate us and look down upon us but what is laughable is that they think they can lecture us after being the worst human right violators in whole history, personally I think that British Raj was worse than Hitler or Genghis, Indian government should tell them to shut up and behave according to their Aukat.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Just bring ierland or scotland when they are accusing us of kashmir...................

They will either try to run away or try to troll
Its a matter of 15 years only and TATA+MAHINDRA+AMBANI+ADANI+MITTAL+(SOME MORE INDIAN BUSINESS DUDE'S)WILL TAKE OVER BRITISH LOCAL ECONOMY
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

i guess i underestimated my statement
TATA already holds a lot with steel.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
TATA already holds a lot with steel.
Once cyrus mistry was at my college for some debate on indian economical advancements and challenges
(back in nov 2015)

One guy asked him,why did you guys bought JLR???why not any other company?????

His answer was,we love it
And he owned the auditorium

There was a brit sharing stage with him

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have listened to some very apologetic Brits about their colonial history. Some arrogant and overly proud of having ruled half of Earth while some others who are very reasonable in all matters except about their colonial legacy which they think has done great service to world and human kind. I think it might be an effect of education curriculum.

I don't know why are we a member of commonwealth.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles