Breaking news, Russian engines on Pakistani J-10A which will enter service at 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon

Country flag
It looks like some the AL-31 engines (72) China bought lately are for PAF, on CD, it's confirmed today that 36 J-10A will be delivered to PAF start from next year.
Also today, J-10B fitted with WS-10B test flied the first time, this is the last nail on coffin to confirm that WS-10B is finally matured as it's used on a single engine fighter. J-10B will enter service before this year end and first batch (50?) will use AL-31.
Russia is really in sale anything to anybody mood, :)

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
It's still a safer bet for PAF right now to use a fully testified engine, but in 3-5 years we might see a totally different case

Rahul Singh

Country flag
So what happened to Chinese engine? Hope it is not busy at Yum Cha.

By the way Ruskis are now curtain-less and we have to be reactionary.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

whats ur source?

i think the main problem here is not the engine but if PLAAF itself is going to have enough J-10 in time. 611 is apprently very busy now and PLANAF is also trying to acquire J-10B.......36 J-10 is a big number....how r they gonna handle that now?

redragon

Country flag
So what happened to Chinese engine? Hope it is not busy at Yum Cha.

By the way Ruskis are now curtain-less and we have to be reactionary.
All WS-10 are supplying to J-11B/BS/15 for now, all are twin engines fighters, I just post a pic showing J-15 with 2 WS-10 in another thread today.

aimarraul

Russia is really in sale anything to anybody mood, :)

russia is indeed very good friend of china.i still don't know why indian didn't choice mig-35,they are pushing friend to their opponent again......putin should be tougher:$400million for each PAK-FA......

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
russia is indeed very good friend of china.i still don't know why indian didn't choice mig-35,they are pushing friend to their opponent again......putin should be tougher:$400million for each PAK-FA......
Oh come on, China b latently copying Russian design does not pushes Russia to china enemy region, but a 10 billion dollar pushes it, you guys and your wet dreams.

Any way this news clearly says that despite every year nonsense of so called "success" of Chinese engine, it is a bust.

And, the original poster hasn't put a link for the news, that is his wet dream. so guys if there is no news source for it, then this thread will be closed

aimarraul

Oh come on, China b latently copying Russian design does not pushes Russia to china enemy region, but a 10 billion dollar pushes it, you guys and your wet dreams.

Any way this news clearly says that despite every year nonsense of so called "success" of Chinese engine, it is a bust.

And, the original poster hasn't put a link for the news, that is his wet dream. so guys if there is no news source for it, then this thread will be closed
russia will gain much more from other countries because of china's military modernization......check what the manager of Sukhoi say:"J11 is not the copy of su27,we had sold the intellectual property to china back 1996,it was some country trying to sow discord between china and russia"once again prove the strong relationship between china and russia......

苏霍伊总裁肯定歼-11B 称抄袭苏-27说法纯属挑唆_军事频道_凤凰网

Last edited:

smartindian

Country flag
china should purchase PAK FA for 400 million dollars

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Breaking news? Or heart breaking news for Russian lovers in this forum...?:becky:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
russia will gain much more from other countries because of china's military modernization......check what the manager of Sukhoi say:"J11 is not the copy of su27,we had sold the intellectual property to china back 1996,it was some country trying to sow discord between china and russia"once again prove the strong relationship between china and russia......

苏霍伊总裁肯定歼-11B 称抄袭苏-27说法纯属挑唆_军事频道_凤凰网
Can you show me some respected source in English, so that I can understand it, any way still the news link is not posted, for the news which started this thread.

aimarraul

Can you show me some respected source in English, so that I can understand it, any way still the news link is not posted, for the news which started this thread.
sorry,russian do not speak English.......as for propagandas over J11 case,it neither bother china or russia side......

in fact ,our retire general even disclosed on TV that russia was trying to reach china for cooperation of PAKFA ,but as you know J20 project already started at that time.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
sorry,russian do not speak English.......as for propagandas over J11 case,it neither bother china or russia side......

in fact ,our retire general even disclosed on TV that russia was trying to reach china for cooperation of PAKFA ,but as you know J20 project already started at that time.
So, there is no link with you, so it is your "claim" or wet dream as this thread is.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles