Breaking: Documentary United Kingdom's Daughter by Sardar

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Look at the way the Britshits behave when the boot is on the other foot:

[tweet]578180883108106240[/tweet]

Where are the white bootlickers like @Blackwater now? Will they accept that we had a point, and that these issues (of reputation and propaganda) are actually perceived seriously in all nations, including your beloved Britardistan?

Hypocrisy of Britshits completely exposed, but I am sure @Blackwater will still type posts in triple large font size with a dozen silly emoticons and tell us "dirty silly Indians" to be mature and accept all the shit that Britards throw on us.
@Mad Indian, @pmaitra, @Ray
It never was and never will be about justice/freedom of expression or anything. It was all about propaganda. People like Blackwater or there serve as sepoys for them. Who do we have there to provide us the same service?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It never was and never will be about justice/freedom of expression or anything. It was all about propaganda. People like Blackwater or there serve as sepoys for them. Who do we have there to provide us the same service?
Pay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@SGU you should be willing to do counter propaganda without expecting any money in return - if you want to match the sepoys of the west in India.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Btw, it is not just about rapes. Other normal crimes are also pretty high in big european cities.

Burglary, fake rentals are very common. The more the unemployed people and the worse the social security, the worse the situation. London is apparently very famous for burglary. And police is no better than India when it comes to such normal cases. Neither they are happy to talk about it or record the case.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@SGU you should be willing to do counter propaganda without expecting any money in return - if you want to match the sepoys of the west in India.
All sepoys get money. At least give me a free return ticket to india!

Blackwater

it never was and never will be about justice/freedom of expression or anything. It was all about propaganda. people like blackwater or there serve as sepoys for them. Who do we have there to provide us the same service?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I did click on that Britshit link,and your guess of what it contains is indeed accurate. The girl had an exam, and the father tried to cajole her with sweets and chocolates, but when she didn't relent, he got angry and took her to the exam hall by force. Definitely something that an "international news agency" should carry on front page (sarcasm).

We are constantly told by Brown sahibs and sepoys that we should "introspect", "wake up to the ills in our society", etc. Yeah, we bloody well are introspecting and highlighting our own ills - the anti-rape protests and news outrage that has gripped the nation didn't start from thin air, we were the ones who protested, we were the ones who created awareness, not the brown sahibs in Britshitland or Netherlands.

When you tell the same brown sahibs to introspect about the agenda and propaganda of Britard media, even with links and proof exposing their hypocrisy, they will clam up, type in XXL size fonts with brain-dead emoticons, and keep pasting random crime news from all over 1.2 billion population India.

I don't have patience for this attitude anymore.
It seems you are coming to the same realization that i have had for some years regarding the pigskinned folks of the west. This will get worse in the future and i for one welcome it because it will open the eyes of many here who believe whatever is spouted from the likes of bbc, cnn etc. Of course there'll be some deluded people but they'd get drowned out. We must have an international news channel that does our propaganda subtly and debunks anti-Indian ones, we cant sit silent while mud is thrown on us.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is totally off topic, but since you mentioned, let me tell you a few things.

Many kids don't want to go to school and don't study. However, the parents want their children to study so that their children can have a better future. I applaud the dad for doing a good thing.

There are many things that are not done in the west, but are done in India, and for good reasons. One thing is corporal punishment. An old English saying goes, "spare the rod and spoil the child," but the current generation of Englishmen have totally forgotten this important message.

It is also very clear that BBC is trying to portray this as something bad, but I see this as a good thing. We need strict parents in India, who will raise their children with love, and will also instill discipline when necessary so that they can get educated.

P.S.: I have not bothered to read the article, simply because it is from the British Brainwashing Corporation, and I am reasonably assured the way they presented this story was done to malign India, and does not reflect the truth behind that picture.
I respect the Father.

Sambha ka Boss

More people in India speak English and connected to internet than the total population of UK. We should make full use of it to counter Western propaganda against India.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This is totally off topic, but since you mentioned, let me tell you a few things.

Many kids don't want to go to school and don't study. However, the parents want their children to study so that their children can have a better future. I applaud the dad for doing a good thing.

There are many things that are not done in the west, but are done in India, and for good reasons. One thing is corporal punishment. An old English saying goes, "spare the rod and spoil the child," but the current generation of Englishmen have totally forgotten this important message.

It is also very clear that BBC is trying to portray this as something bad, but I see this as a good thing. We need strict parents in India, who will raise their children with love, and will also instill discipline when necessary so that they can get educated.

P.S.: I have not bothered to read the article, simply because it is from the British Brainwashing Corporation, and I am reasonably assured the way they presented this story was done to malign India, and does not reflect the truth behind that picture.
Although the father has the right objective ie daughter must be educated, his way of implementing it wasn't correct. But the objective of it getting published is sinister and on that matter i am in agreement with you.

pmaitra

Although the father has the right objective ie daughter must be educated, his way of implementing it wasn't correct. But the objective of it getting published is sinister and on that matter i am in agreement with you.
I finally did click on the link, and saw this:

The man spent a day in the cells but still believes he did the right thing.

"My daughter will not die if I take her to school. But she will surely die if she does not study," he told the Times of India.
This is the take home message.

@Bangalorean, thank you for providing the details that got me interested in reading an article from BBC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Given the context of exams and other efforts made by parents, I don't oppose the father forcefully taking the child to School.
But the tie down could have been done differently (looked harsh that way).
I'm sure there were other adults in the family except the father. Could have made her sit behind and then tie both - waist wise.
That way atleast the girl won't hang like this; it could have hurt her.
Right thing done in the wrong manner. But whatever you do, champions of greatness from the west will find fault.
So no need to feel pressure about all the muck they're throwing.

Lets close the off topic derailment here.

Regards,
Virendra

Reactions: Ray

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles