BrahMos engineer arrested for leaking missile info to ISI

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Leave it guys . Brahmos missile is not a some alien technology. It is 80s soviet era missile.
Yeah but fastest cruise missile in the world which hits its target with pinpoint accuracy. This is serious failure of our intel agencies and DRDO. That bastard should be skinned alive along with his handlers and contacts.

Enquirer

Well he wouldn't know nada about seeker as this was not his area ,he was in hydraulic pneumatic and warhead integration,it all boils down to the documents he had ,we won't know about it but my guess is good as yours
Once inside an organization, it's easy to poke around and get access to other info....
Most of the highly valued info leaked world over is not necessarily the information that the leaker is entitled to access!

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Any information how trivial if in the enemy hand is a worry.
But this snitcher from Brahmos is a TOO Junior level guy. So I am hoping he didnt have access to sensitive information like seeker which is the CORE of it all.

But the timing of this news is a "worry" for the Indian media, and not Russia or India. I would agree its a well timed news.

Its nice that the moles are getting caught. Next time such fancy unprofessional moles are caught, no matter how intelligent they are, they should be dealt with silently and assasinated sending a message across the board to all potential FB wankers.
------------------------
New Delhi: Two scientists from the Defence Research and Development Organisation and one from Brahmos Aerospace have been detained for allegedly leaking confidential documents to a suspected Pakistan-based ISI agent after becoming targets of a honeytrap.

Two of the scientists are working with the DRDO’s Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment in Kanpur.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66119664.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
---------------------

Tharkipana is a curse in this country. How is it we start thinking with our dicks the very second they see a member of the opposite sex.

sorcerer

Country flag
Tharkipana is a curse in this country. How is it we start thinking with our dicks the very second they see a member of the opposite sex.

May be he was targeted because his Facebook profile was too" CASUAL", very much like SHOUTING ALOUD..."Iam here GIRLS" :D..Too keen to impress and please I would say.
pakis saw the chance and they took it.

We do have many professionals who have a sensible online and real world life.

In places where Cash or drinks dont work, a pussy would seal the deal, happens in all nations. Aint it?

From China with love: why spies still love a good honeytrap

G20 'honey trap' warning: Fears Prime Minister's officials will be seduced by Chinese spies and have hotel rooms bugged

Was US Navy Commander busted for spying a target of a Chinese honey trap?

Chinese hostesses catch Japanese hi-tech executives in honey trap

:D

its everywhere,..must be a well "oiled" strategy from time immemorial

Poseidon

Country flag
May be he was targeted because his Facebook profile was too" CASUAL", very much like SHOUTING ALOUD..."Iam here GIRLS" :D..Too keen to impress and please I would say.
pakis saw the chance and they took it.

We do have many professionals who have a sensible online and real world life.

In places where Cash or drinks dont work, a pussy would seal the deal, happens in all nations. Aint it?

From China with love: why spies still love a good honeytrap

G20 'honey trap' warning: Fears Prime Minister's officials will be seduced by Chinese spies and have hotel rooms bugged

Was US Navy Commander busted for spying a target of a Chinese honey trap?

Chinese hostesses catch Japanese hi-tech executives in honey trap

:D

its everywhere,..must be a well "oiled" strategy from time immemorial
He has a qt wife.
Don't know why he wanted attention of other girls.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
He has a qt wife.
Don't know why he wanted attention of other girls.
What would you do if dozen girls are ready to offer you their bobs and vagina?
When fame climbs the head , greed is born.
Even after being a successful person , one must keep their bruhaspati and sukracharya leveled. Success and luck are classified under Bruhaspati.
Lust and Greed under Sukracharya.
When Bruhaspati is rulling ur stars , sukracharya will try to dominate by bringing lust and greed. This effect is shown more in successful persons than unsuccessful one.
The faster they climb the stairs to success , sukracharya will bring them down at equal pace if he rules our soul/mind.
Same thing happened with this guy.
Government job ( Chicks must b running behind him)---lust .
Young and brilliant guy rose upto head of department at such a young age and M.E Gold medalist ----name and fame took his head off.
First honey trapped then money trapped. Huge amount of $$$ were thrown to him. He decided to trade.------Greed....excessive greed ( He has a nice job. His salary is more than enough.)
Bruhaspati ruled his stars and brought him up. Sukracharya dominated his stars and took him piece by piece.
Now he is in position where he was at beginning ----Initial stage ....A.K.A NOTHING

Enquirer

What would you do if dozen girls are ready to offer you their bobs and vagina?
A guy can take whatever is being offered to him, BUT cannot/should-not pay with what's not his!!!
He/She can flirt or screw around till their lust is satiated - but has no right to pay for it with other's property!

WARREN SS

Country flag
Like I said it's nothing about honey trap the guy with such high intellect and techie don't fall for such things it all about Money and materialistic Luxuries such guys should made an example of

It's more about money and opportunity and US Citizen ship's and I clear that it mere ISI based ops it more like US deep state and pentagon supporting such acts or Some rogues in CIA which are in Cold war era times.Such things should be raised in next 2+2 meetings

These assholes don't know what Scarfice is Reality.Mostly IITian's which look studying in these premier University as Green card opportunities

http://idrw.org/brahmos-engineer-arrested-pak-handlers-promised-him-job-in-us-fat-pay/

Enquirer

Like I said it's nothing about honey trap the guy with such high intellect and techie don't fall for such things it all about Money and materialistic Luxuries such guys should made an example of

It's more about money and opportunity and US Citizen ship's and I clear that it mere ISI based ops it more like US deep state and pentagon supporting such acts or Some rogues in CIA which are in Cold war era times.Such things should be raised in next 2+2 meetings

These assholes don't know what Scarfice is Reality.Mostly IITian's which look studying in these premier University as Green card opportunities

http://idrw.org/brahmos-engineer-arrested-pak-handlers-promised-him-job-in-us-fat-pay/
I feel folks are putting this jerk on a pedestal for unknown reason!

He's intellectual? He's good looking? He has a cute wife? Available data doesn't corroborate any of those claims! Or maybe folks assessing this jerk are using pretty low standards!

How did CIA come into picture? Mere imagination? When Indian agencies are clearly saying that all communications originated from Pakistan, Chinese agencies are possible colluders not CIA.

The 'US job opportunity' is obviously a 'set up' by ISI - not US involvement (just like RAW lured the Paki colonel with a UK job offer :) )

DivineHeretic

Country flag
One of the high scorers at NIT-K 2013 batch. Standard profile of high scorers in such colleges:Maggus, with high Aptitude scores but mediocre EQ. Few interaction with women in school and in college which extrapolates to a lot of pent up frustration regarding relationships.

Wasted a pretty good career and a substantial salary (he would have earned 9Lpa in 2013 itself)
I had a friend who joined BrahMos from my college, same work profile as Nishant (and at one point of time had an account here in DFI). I had specifically warned him not to post much or talk about his work profile outside until he had left the organization. Left it last year for MS in US.

Enquirer

One of the high scorers at NIT-K 2013 batch. Standard profile of high scorers in such colleges:Maggus, with high Aptitude scores but mediocre EQ. Few interaction with women in school and in college which extrapolates to a lot of pent up frustration regarding relationships.

Wasted a pretty good career and a substantial salary (he'd be earning 9Lpa in 2013 itself)
I had an friend who joined BrahMos, same work profile as Nishant (and at one point of time had an account here in DFI). I'd specifically warned him not to post much or talk about his work profile outside until he had left the organization. Left it last year for MS in US.
Well, he shouldn't be talking about it even after leaving the organization!

I remember interviewing a guy from Raytheon some years back. When I asked him questions about his previous projects, he would start off with some very high level stuff & within 20-30 seconds he would say "it's a missile, I cannot talk about it"! That's the professionalism I respect!

WARREN SS

Country flag
I feel folks are putting this jerk on a pedestal for unknown reason!

He's intellectual? He's good looking? He has a cute wife? Available data doesn't corroborate any of those claims! Or maybe folks assessing this jerk are using pretty low standards!

How did CIA come into picture? Mere imagination? When Indian agencies are clearly saying that all communications originated from Pakistan, Chinese agencies are possible colluders not CIA.

The 'US job opportunity' is obviously a 'set up' by ISI - not US involvement (just like RAW lured the Paki colonel with a UK job offer :) )
US agencies don't work like this mate they work for mutual interest and US national interest

US is gaining everything to compromise Joint indo-russian project more than data it is bussines opportunity for their firms

Pakistani's always want to be in US good books.Chinese are all about money but they lack global political capital like US
They are desperate need for bailing out package from international agencies which have huge US influence.

CIA works like rogue organization they have history of such Activities
Pablo escabar drug ring, creating terrorist modules like Al queda are just part of it

In past CIA not even hesitated to Target there own sitting political class including many former US presidents

Underestimating and complete trust on US establishment will be biggest stupidity any nation can make.

Enquirer

US agencies don't work like this mate they work for mutual interest and US national interest

US is gaining everything to compromise Joint indo-russian project more than data it is bussines opportunity for their firms

Pakistani's always want to be US good books.Chinese are all about money but they lack global political capital like US
They are desperate need for bailing out package from international agencies

CIA works like rogue organization they have history of such Activities
Pablo escabar drug ring, creating terrorist modules like Al queda are just part of it

In past CIA not even hesitated to Target there own sitting political class including many former US presidents

Underestimating and complete trust on US establishment will be biggest stupidity any nation can make.
Seems like you've slipped a little acid into your drink and speculating!!!
Ignore all available facts & evidence, but pin the blame on CIA because that's your current hallucination??
China spies even US more effectively than US does on China - so your info is all wrong!!

WARREN SS

Country flag
Seems like you've slipped a little acid into your drink and speculating!!!
Ignore all available facts & evidence, but pin the blame on CIA because that's your current hallucination??
China spies even US more effectively than US does on China - so your info is all wrong!!
US far ahead in Time than other world powers practically in everything Technology and statergic planning.

90% of the world best talent pool works in silicon valley

99% of the world internet traffic goes through lenses from servers orginate in there soil only

They have history lure multiple R&AW and other intelligence operatives in there web

Most premier case was joint sectory level breach in our So called best external agency.

Probably you live to much in this image of world they created front of you.

Enquirer

US far ahead in Time than other world powers practically in everything Technology and statergic planning.

90% of the world best talent pool works in silicon valley

99% of the world internet traffic goes through lenses from servers orginate in there soil only

They have history lure multiple R&AW and other intelligence operatives in there web

Most premier case was joint sectory level breach in our So called best external agency.

Probably you live to much in this image of world they created front of you.
Whatever you've said reeks of a very amateurish take on the world affairs!!

US definitely has top brains and top technology! But has almost ZERO human intelligence inside China! On the other hand (given US open policy to Chinese & others) Chinese spies have infiltrated almost every aspect of US military, technology & economy for DECADES! China has stolen literally EVERYTHING from US - including submarine design, aircraft design, source code for search engines to match making sites, chemical formulas from paints to detergents!!!

Of course CIA spies on India; and India does on US. Every country spies on every other country - including its closest allies. Israel and US spy on each like crazy despos!!!

That said, it's stupid to think CIA was involved when NO ONE IS SAYING IT and at the same time ALL AGENCIES ARE SAYING PAKISTAN WAS INVOLVED!
Other than some frustrated speculation, your rant is nothing else.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Whatever you've said reeks of a very amateurish take on the world affairs!!

US definitely has top brains and top technology! But has almost ZERO human intelligence inside China! On the other hand (given US open policy to Chinese & others) Chinese spies have infiltrated almost every aspect of US military, technology & economy for DECADES! China has stolen literally EVERYTHING from US - including submarine design, aircraft design, source code for search engines to match making sites, chemical formulas from paints to detergents!!!

Of course CIA spies on India; and India does on US. Every country spies on every other country - including its closest allies. Israel and US spy on each like crazy despos!!!

That said, it's stupid to think CIA was involved when NO ONE IS SAYING IT and at the same time ALL AGENCIES ARE SAYING PAKISTAN WAS INVOLVED!
Other than some frustrated speculation, your rant is nothing else.
Lol you are to naive to see what actually precept beyond things what it seems in reality

But intelligence world don't work like that seems to be in movies there many wierd realities lies in the world of espionage

Friends becomes enemies and vice versa in matter mutual importance

If you work in field of investigation or research belief is a myth notion
A smart operative never believes things he is trained analyze it in every aspect

Like you really think that Nisant agrawal is only operative captured

He is just a junior level techie in PSU that to in production unit

The real threat is already assessed and eliminated or taken out.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Once again, I said south Indians drool at fair skin just as much. South Indian assholes might be just as willing to sell out the country as the north Indians - the difference is that North Indians are more inclined to mentally pursue it given the commonality of language/customs.
Not to get into this debate and no disrespect to my fellow southerners, but go ahead and watch a south indian movie, you'll see for yourself that majority of their actresses are actually north indian and fair skinned, now what do you make out of that ? I have seen a lot of south indians on quora asking about how to impress some northern girl, again its fine, I'm not against all this but still don't try to portray us all northerners as less civilized.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles