Boston bombings: Police in shoot out with gunmen outside Boston

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
They seem to have been convinced they would not be found out because they stayed on in the vicinity and do not seem to have a proper exit strategy!! Maybe indoctrinated on the internet!
Most likely indoctrinated whilst in Chechnya or in refugee camps. Those areas are all on the Jihad Route.

tramp

Most likely indoctrinated whilst in Chechnya or in refugee camps. Those areas are all on the Jihad Route.
They seem to have lived in a Kazakh refugee camp. Maybe there. And higher education online!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Boston bombings: one suspect killed, one on the run – live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk
A teenage boy, who was wrongly identified earlier this week on the internet as a bomb suspect, says he still fears for his life despite being cleared by the police.

Sulahaddin Barhoum, a 17-year-old Moroccan, who moved to the US with his family, told the Daily Mail:

Late last night friends started calling and emailing me – they said my photo was all over the internet, that I was a suspect in the Boston bombing.

I was terrified, I have never been in trouble and I feared for my security.

I called a friend to take me to the state police – I walked in to the lobby and told them I thought I was wanted by the FBI. They didn't know what to make of it.

I was there about 25 minutes but I was very frightened. I still am – my photograph is all over the internet and I worry that someone, a mad person, might come after me and my family.
Is the man hunt over?

Because according to Guardian
ess than 1m ago

Edward Davis, the police commissioner of Boston, says if people see anything suspicious "let us know".

Colonel Timothy Alben says the No 1 priority is to make the neighbourhoods of Watertown safe – but it may take hours. "Please give us that leeway."

With that the press conference ends.
=====================================

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
State of confusion all over but atleast one thing is clear that the suspects are Chechens.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes the suspects are Chechens and one of them is still at large:

Here's the notice:

Source telegraph.co.uk

badguy2000

Respected Member
one imposslibe mission now completely!...one man successfully challenges USA, China and Russia,the 3 most powerul nation at the same time!

one Chechens ,a rebel from Russia, killed one Chinese in USA,with a bomb...;

badguy2000

Respected Member
muslin always can finish something normoal people can never expect!

badguy2000

Respected Member
one Chechens ,a rebel from Russia, killed one Chinese in USA,with a bomb!maybe to some muslins, it is very exciting to fight against USA, China and Russia at the same time???

badguy2000

Respected Member
can we expect that USA ,China and RUssia eventually find one common enemy??

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Yeah, right! US, China & Russia will unite and unleash holocaust against Islam. :sarcastic:

Keep supporting Pakis... today in Boston, tomorrow in Xiamen. It's just the begining. Pakis have a looooong history of biting the hand that feeds them.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
13.35 (08.35) Eric Machado, who knew Dzhokhar and went to high school with him, said that there was "no evidence to believ he would do anything like this".
He told CNN that Dzhokhar now works as a lifeguard at Harvard university. He added that as soon as he saw the photographs of his cap backwards, he said that ws a "tell-tale sign". He said once he saw the pictures, he and his friends joked that it looked like Dzhokhar, but didn't take it seriously.
To think he's capable of something like this is beyond belief...
I just hope that however led him in direction - I don't believe this was his own thinking. I think he was pressured into it.
Don't do anything stupid.
--------------------------------------------
Don't worry China, will still be on the radar for the US. Now don't try to derail the thread.

tramp

Terror and its perpetrators ought to be common enemies of all sensible people. But these concerns take a backseat in so-called geopolitics. India is a victim of such senseless alliances.

tramp

muslin always can finish something normoal people can never expect!
Something very similar to what happened in Mumbai.... the guy on the run wants to prolong it as long as he can. That was what the terrorist handlers were telling those mofos in mumbai.

average american

Any one that has the desire can kill people, that does not make them any thing special.

sorcerer

Country flag
According to his account on the Russian social networking site Vkontakte, Tsarnaev graduated from the Cambridge Rindge & Latin School, a Massachusetts high school, in 2011, and attended School No. 1 in Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, from 1999 to 2001.

He appears to have been a good student, having received a a $2,500 scholarship from the city of Cambridge in 2011 to pursue college. He was also named a wrestling all-star at his high school the same year.

On his VKontakte page (Russia's Facebook), Tsarnaev says he considers "career and money" most important in life. As his worldview, he wrote: "Islam".

The page says Tsarnaev speaks English, Russian and Chechen, and belongs to a number of groups devoted to Chechnya. Dagestan, a republic neighbouring Chechnya, maintains a small Chechen minority.

Tsarnaev was born on 22 July 1993, just before a fierce battle for independence broke out in the republic of Chechnya, attempting to secede from Russia in the wake of the Soviet Union's collapse. Over time, the independence movement grew increasingly Islamist in character. Largely quashed by Moscow, a low-level insurgency persists in Chechnya and has leaked into neighbouring Dagestan.

On VKontakte, Tsarnaev follows several pages devoted to Islam. He also lists one of his favorite songs as Hey Sexy Lady"by Shaggy.
Kiddos runining own life/other innocent peoples life/getting killed in the end because of belief in defective ideologies.
Pathetic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles