Border Security Force nabs Bangladesh man with fake currency

JAISWAL

SHILLONG: BSF jawans nabbed a Bangladeshi national involved in fake Indian currency (FICN) racket near the Indo-Bangla border in the East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya.

"Acting on specific input, BSF troops of Lyngkhat border outpost, Ex-108 Battalion, sector Jowai, apprehended a Bangladesh national namely Rashel Khan (32), a resident of Moulabi Bazar village in Bangladesh near border post 1266/6-S in East Khasi Hills district while he was trying to infiltrate into India from Bangladesh," a spokesperson at the Assam and Meghalaya Frontier Headquarters of the BSF here said.

The BSF party recovered "high quality of FICN" corresponding to Rs 90,000, Indian currency of Rs 650 and a cellphone.

"The apprehended individual was also found possessing a photocopy of a passport for him only in the name of Islam Saiful, a resident of Assam, issued from passport office, Guwahati. He had arranged this passport through one Sarifuddin. In fact, as informed by Rashel Khan, the original copy of passport is with Sarifuddin, who was going to handover this to him. Rashel Khan was to further fly to Saudi Arabia on May 25, 2012 from Mumbai," the BSF spokesperson revealed.
Border Security Force nabs Bangladesh man with fake currency - The Times of India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And how many pass through unnabbed?

Oracle

And how many pass through unnabbed?
Hundreds.

I wonder what Mr. Tarun Gogoi has to say about this, as he before the elections claimed that there are no illegal Bangladeshis in Assam.

Oracle

That twat needs to be subjected to 2 years of torturous manual labor and a dosage of police high handedness every night, so that he has his spy story for his grandkids when deported.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hundreds.

I wonder what Mr. Tarun Gogoi has to say about this, as he before the elections claimed that there are no illegal Bangladeshis in Assam.
Bengal is flooded.

And Bannerjee is delighted!

Oracle

/\/\/\ Next time you visit Assam, please visit places like Doboka, Nagaon, Karimganj etc etc etc. Bangladeshis irrespective of Muslims or Hindus have drained Assam. Muslim Bangladeshis lie low, but those Hindu Bangladeshis 'koibortos', are in every known crime. Just 5 months back, I spent 50k to fortify my house in Assam against those Koibortos. These koibortos don't have blood in their eyes and are very dangerous.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is 'koinbortos'?

I have just today got my quota of Bhoot Jaluka pickle that is my favourite and a new Assamese Gamcha and my daughter a Mekhola or Mekhla saree from my relatives from,Jorhat!

Last edited:

Oracle

Sir, Bangladeshis are vote banks, I'm sure even CPM was delighted.

Oracle

What is 'koinbortos'?
It's 'koi-bor-to', as in singular. They are Hindu fisherfolk from Bangladesh, who get Indian ration cards, passposts, pan cards very easily, coz' some or the other Hindu twat help them for votes.

We'll think it's Muslims who are illegal Bangladeshis. Hindu Bangladeshis would be present in an equal number in India, if not more.

Oracle

What is 'koinbortos'?

I have just today got my quota of Bhoot Jaluka pickle that is my favourite and a new Assamese Gamcha and my daughter a Mekhola or Mekhla saree from my relatives from,Jorhat!
I don't believe it. At your age, you're having bhut jolokia pickles and you say that is your favourite?

Haha, Assam Silk is famous.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What's bad about that?

They are marvellous!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It's 'koi-bor-to', as in singular. They are Hindu fisherfolk from Bangladesh, who get Indian ration cards, passposts, pan cards very easily, coz' some or the other Hindu twat help them for votes.

We'll think it's Muslims who are illegal Bangladeshis. Hindu Bangladeshis would be present in an equal number in India, if not more.
Thanks that is something I never knew.

Kesang

^^^ Are you a north-easterner too?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles