Boom Boom: Afridi becomes first batsman to hit 400 sixes

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
SAINT VINCENT: Pakistan cricket all-rounder Shahid 'Boom Boom' Afridi is the first batsman in the history of cricket to hit 400 sixes in all matches when he sent a ball by Sunil Narine sailing over the boundary line in the first Twenty20 match against West Indies in Saint Vincent.

The 33 year old batsmen hit his first six in 1996 against Sri Lanka in Nairobi. He has hit the most sixes to Indian and Sri Lankan bowlers during his career, having delivered 71 sixes to each side.

Throughout his career, Afridi has hit a total of 52 sixes in 27 tests, 314 sixes in 359 one day Internationals and 34 sixes in 60 Twenty20 internationals.

While Afridi became the only batsman to score the highest number of sixes in cricket, he also equaled Australia's Shane Watson's record of garnering the highest number of man of the match awards in Twenty20s, after he was crowned the man of the match in Pakistan's win against the West Indies on Saturday.

drkrn

congrats to afridi.i personally admire afridis batting and i always wish his out early when he plays with india

good thing is that he is now doing magic with his ball too

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A very nice song to go with this occasion

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

@ farhaan

Afridi, very talented player, victim of pak cricket politics.. ohhh i forgot man with big heart:p:p

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@ farhaan

Afridi, very talented player, victim of pak cricket politics.. ohhh i forgot man with big heart:p:p
Afridi is a subhuman ------- like the rest of the Pakis :sad:

dealwithit

Afridi got a gift.. He bats and bowls well... Best allrounder pakistan got..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles