Bomb blast in London underground train

Rahul Singh

Country flag
bhagwan bachai aise libtards se *smh
That day will start coming when the world (i mean sane world, which is the whole world minus 'Islamic World') becomes all-electric-no-Arab-petroleum.

The biggest reason for the spread of this cancer-in-green is petrodollars (something leftists love most). Gone that then all these Apologists will start switching camp. All these politicians, media houses and NGOs depend heavily on finances coming from KSA and rest. This is the reason they won't stop criticising any who speaks against Muzzies, in other words, speaks the truth.

Pash

Country flag
Rightly said. Myanmar has Most peaceful Buddhists. Their patience against Muslims reached beyond boiling point after recent terrorists strikes.

Seems like Pope is sleeping or is on vacation. That's why this nautanki of tolerance for refugees and Islamic appeasement is going on in Europe.

Day, the Pope wakes up and gives a call to the followers to protect Christianity and protect Europe from spread of Islam and avoid demographic changes by letting in Islamic refugees, Europe will wake up.

Day, the Christian world sees the military and financial might of Islamic army, they will call for a Christian army and the world will polarize between Islamic and Christians.

Their will be a third non aligned force as well. This includes Russia, China, India, Japan and some ASEAN countries.

So let's wait and watch the events that unfold.

Pointers to watch will be how Islamic army grows. What's their agenda. Pope awakes. How Pope reacts to the law and order situation in Europe.
I hope Pope wake up sooner, before it gets too late.

"Their will be a third non aligned force as well. This includes Russia, China, India, Japan and some ASEAN countries".

Nice hope but I doubt about China?

Bharat Ek Khoj

raja696

That day will start coming when the world (i mean sane world, which is the whole world minus 'Islamic World') becomes all-electric-no-Arab-petroleum.

The biggest reason for the spread of this cancer-in-green is petrodollars (something leftists love most). Gone that then all these Apologists will start switching camp. All these politicians, media houses and NGOs depend heavily on finances coming from KSA and rest. This is the reason they won't stop criticising any who speaks against Muzzies, in other words, speaks the truth.
I am waiting for 300km per charge electric car with in 7 lakhs. That day I go en buy.
May be couple of years of wait left.

SanjeevM

Country flag
@SanjeevM @Pash
I don't think you people know what Pope is. Pope is head of evangelism. I read somewhere that so many refugees are already converted to christianity after reaching europe.

Btw,
Pope says welcoming refugees keeps us safe from terrorism
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/17/pope-says-welcoming-refugees-keeps-us-safe-terrorism/

Pope Encourages Europeans to Offer Refugees Warm Welcome
https://www.voanews.com/a/pope-encourages-europeans-offer-refugees-warm-welcome/3513622.html
So that means if any refugees have to come to India, we can ask them to convert to Hinduism and then they are welcome. In India because of sizable Muslim population and libtards we cannot do that.

Better these refugees go to Europe, get converted to Christianity. Let there be competition between Christians and Muslims to increase their strength. Because ultimately as per history major enemy of Islam is Christianity. Hindus are very less in total world population. Many battles are fought between Christians and Muslims.

Hindus should spread across world and increase their strength.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Shouldn't we open an exclusive 'Terror attacks in London' thread? Thanks to the mayor and libertarian thinking they seem to be a highly fertile ground for jehadis.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
@SanjeevM @Pash
I don't think you people know what Pope is. Pope is head of evangelism. I read somewhere that so many refugees are already converted to christianity after reaching europe.

Btw,
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/17/pope-says-welcoming-refugees-keeps-us-safe-terrorism/

https://www.voanews.com/a/pope-encourages-europeans-offer-refugees-warm-welcome/3513622.html
Yes, these refugees will convert into christianity in front of pope. They will read bible and carry out terror attacks. no one can change their ficking mindset.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So that means if any refugees have to come to India, we can ask them to convert to Hinduism and then they are welcome. In India because of sizable Muslim population and libtards we cannot do that.

Better these refugees go to Europe, get converted to Christianity. Let there be competition between Christians and Muslims to increase their strength. Because ultimately as per history major enemy of Islam is Christianity. Hindus are very less in total world population. Many battles are fought between Christians and Muslims.

Hindus should spread across world and increase their strength.
Before spreading hinduism to world , hindus will fight and kill among themselves. Unity within Hindu community is a big question.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@SanjeevM @Pash

Btw,

we have a post about that in our 'cultural enrichment' thread itself.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles