Bold Kurukshetra 08,09,11

Suryakiran

What are all the countries taking part in this exercise other than India?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Only two countries, check the first pic, two flags only..

India and Singapore..

sandeepdg

So, the Singaporeans brought the the Bionix AFV and the Primus howitzers, it seems. Two really awesome machines. Wish we had something like these two in the IA !

Really great pics, Kunal, as always !! :hail: By the way, what type are those puny tanks being used by the Singaporeans ?? Resembles somewhat to a Sherman of WW2 :)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Really great pics, Kunal, as always !! :hail: By the way, what type are those puny tanks being used by the Singaporeans ?? Resembles somewhat to a Sherman of WW2 :)
Sandeep, I think it is a Stryker sort of stuff. Older concept though I was also wondering what they could be but looking at what they are launching, I guess it. Since Singaporean Army uses German Leopard 2s as MBTs. The tiny tanks are cute though. :lol:

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
By the way, what type are those puny tanks being used by the Singaporeans ?? Resembles somewhat to a Sherman of WW2 :)
Sandeep, I think it is a Stryker sort of stuff. Older concept though I was also wondering what they could be but looking at what they are launching, I guess it. Since Singaporean Army uses German Leopard 2s as MBTs. The tiny tanks are cute though. :lol:
Those are AMX-13s and other are stationed permanently here with their are FH-2000 also, Every year they come they simple take them out and held exercise with us..

AMX-13 are active but some are in reserve and some are for training here as LEO-2 replaced some, AMX-13 is light and transportable too..

Their are strategic value too, They can transporter them in emergence if needed..

Last edited:

sandeepdg

Those are AMX-13s and other are stationed permanently here with their are FH-2000 also, Every year they come they simple take them out and held exercise with us..

AMX-13 are active but some are in reserve and some are for training here as LEO-2 replaced some, AMX-13 is light and transportable too..

Their are strategic value too, They can transporter them in emergence if needed..
The Singaporeans keep their hardwares here in India ?? That's really smart thinking, man. So this means the exercises with Singapore are an annual exercise, isn't it Kunal ?

By the way, aren't those the Bronco tracked vehicles ? I didn't knew they were armed with what looks like an grenade or mortar launcher in the rear carriage. I thought they only had LMGs.

The tiny tanks are cute though.
Well, just what I was thinking, mate. Those puny tanks are really cute for sure. You seem to read my mind most of the times, Tshering :) Are you psychic or what ? :)

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Yes, 08, 09, 11.. Ex Kurushatra..

2010 they conduct Agni shakti ( Arty duals )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles