Blind Chinese activist Chen Guangcheng escapes from house arrest

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i'm sure china are happy to gid rid of chen. and let US taxpayer to take care chen and his family. not much chen can do to china in US
One more propaganda arrow in the US' quiver!

And in the US, Chen will be able to breathe easy since there is Law unlike in China where the Law is decided by the State!

s002wjh

Country flag
if chen and his family get to US. its kind win win situation for both. china get rid of chen while US score a human right point. of course china want to save face they don't wanna just hand chen to US

trackwhack

Chen was a noble man and I admired him for his courage and bravery before he stepped into the American embassy and begged help from Americans.

Chinese problems can only be solved by Chinese people, bringing in Americans won't do anything good but complicating the situation.

The main agenda of America is bringing down China, Americans are offering Chen help only because it suits that agenda, not because they care about Chinese as much as Chen did.

If Chen is not speculating, then he is just naive, either way, this man's reputation is ruined.
Bloody hypocrite. The man was jailed for years, under house arrest for years. Finally he escaped and sought refuge with the only entity that has any semblance of balls to stand up to CCP thuggery and you lost respect for him? Grow some balls you insensitive bottom feeder.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Bloody hypocrite. The man was jailed for years, under house arrest for years. Finally he escaped and sought refuge with the only entity that has any semblance of balls to stand up to CCP thuggery and you lost respect for him? Grow some balls you insensitive bottom feeder.
When you threaten to topple the authority, you should be prepared for the persecution and harassment. I not saying this to justify what CPC has done to him, what CPC had done is wrong and horrible, but understandable. If you can't stand all of these things, you'd better stop pissing off CPC.

What Chen is doing is not just escaping China, he is inviting the interference of America. And Americans are willing to step in only because Americans are willing to take advantage of it to contain China, which is not in the interest of Chinese people.

America is an enemy of China, when people try to get assistance from an enemy to fulfill his own agenda, it is always wrong.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
If only one believed what you wrote!

Salute his courage!

Good one!

Tell it to the Marines!

Chen was a human rights lawyer.

So, let him plead cases. And let the Court decide the cases.

Why detain him and beat the living hell out of him?

Is that how the cases are decided in China?
He claims to be a lawyer, but doesn't act like one.

Lawyers only practise laws, meaning they play by the rules. But Chen wishes to be the rule crusher because he believes the rules are not perfect. A rule crusher always meet resistance from people who set the rules in the first place, such thing is bound to happen, and it happens everywhere.

redragon

Country flag
Damn it, Chen gave up, he would like to go US, the CCP won at the end!!!

redragon

Country flag
chinese people lost,no one willing to fight for believing till the end, can you imagine Nelson mandala escape to USA? can you imagine Martin luthur king went to soviet union?

kickok1975

Chinese people are always on losing end as long as our government is not by the people, and for the people. Chen guanzheng is just one lucky guy who risk his life to US embassy and eventually achieved a happy ending , millions of others don't have such luck and gut.

redragon

Country flag
Chinese people are always on losing end as long as our government is not by the people, and for the people. Chen guanzheng is just one lucky guy who risk his life to US embassy and eventually achieved a happy ending , millions of others don't have such luck and gut.
Chen lost his glory at least to me, he is not a real great man, he has not different from Wang Dan, wuerkaixi...bunch of losers, clowns

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
Hey, which govt you think is doing a better job, India or China?

redragon

Country flag
So far I have not seen even a single so call "pro-democracy activist" has the same guts or bravery comparable to what CCP members showed when fighting against KMT, a lot of them did sacrifice their life, that is one of the reasons why CCP supported by normal chinese people and actually beat the US backed KMT.
remember bank only lend money to the one who can repay the loan, well the bank, USA, did a lousy job in evaluating CCP and KMT, no wonder they had a super huge sub-prime which dwarf the one in 2008

But today, that type of CCP members extinct

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chen lost his glory at least to me, he is not a real great man, he has not different from Wang Dan, wuerkaixi...bunch of losers, crowns

They wear the crown?

Crown = An ornamental circlet or head covering, often made of precious metal set with jewels and worn as a symbol of sovereignty.

redragon

Country flag
They wear the crown?

Crown = An ornamental circlet or head covering, often made of precious metal set with jewels and worn as a symbol of sovereignty.
Thank you for that, should be clown, fixed

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So far I have not seen even a single so call "pro-democracy activist" has the same guts or bravery comparable to what CCP members showed when fighting against KMT, a lot of them did sacrifice their life, that is one of the reasons why CCP supported by normal chinese people and actually beat the US backed KMT.
One can fight sanity and not insanity nor brutal governance.

redragon

Country flag
One can fight sanity and not insanity nor brutal governance.
what are you blabbering about? trying to say it's not a fact that CCP beat the USA backed KMT with help of majority of Chinese people?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what are you blabbering about? trying to say it's not a fact that CCP beat the USA backed KMT with help of majority of Chinese people?
Blabbering?

I wonder if a barrel of lard, who can't write or understand English should have the temerity to get chirpy.

Read about the Long March and what all happened!

Conveniently, you all take the refuge that the young Chinese have no idea of the Mao days and so cannot comment, and when it is convenient you all suddenly take the high horse over Mao's days and hector!

But then that is typically Chinese, what?

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
Blabbering?

I wonder if a barrel of lard, who can't write or understand English should have the temerity to get chirpy.

Read about the Long March and what all happened!
I see, all you can do is picking english mistake, do tell me what happened in long march, did american give more money or weapons to CCP or what?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I see, all you can do is picking english mistake, do tell me what happened in long march, did american give more money or weapons to CCP or what?
Why must I tell you.

I am sure you can read and buy the books that is beyond the CCP propaganda.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles