Blessings from China

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello, everyone .I'm from China

China and India are both huge developing countries and both of these two country have long histroy.

I hope that both countries can develop well and contribute to the development of the world.

If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer here .

And I have a question, What kind of Life Forums do you usually visit? I want to know more about India,

Thank you all

Eastman

Country flag
Hello welcome mate, but such forums are kinda outdated now a days, mostly inactive I believe most Indian do Youtube and Facebook as social media, what about your country? I know you have your own social media, search engine etc but do you people do whatsApp Facebook and Youtube? and Your flag shows HongKong, Yes I know HongKong is China too but democratic.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello welcome mate, but such forums are kinda outdated now a days, mostly inactive I believe most Indian do Youtube and Facebook as social media, what about your country? I know you have your own social media, search engine etc but do you people do whatsApp Facebook and Youtube? and Your flag shows HongKong, Yes I know HongKong is China too but democratic.
whatsApp Facebook and Youtube are banned because it don't want to follow Chinese laws.
China have its own Wechat, weibo, iqiyi, instead.
And about news and life , Chinese will use 今日头条 app , it belongs to bytedance , the same as tictok.

Eastman

Country flag
whatsApp Facebook and Youtube are banned because it don't want to follow Chinese laws.
China have its own Wechat, weibo, iqiyi, instead.
And about news and life , Chinese will use 今日头条 app , it belongs to bytedance , the same as tictok.
What are the Chinese laws the refuse to follow?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What are the Chinese laws the refuse to follow?
Do you know Prism plan ? Google monitor all the information they want to know , and send back to USA government .

A dependent country will not allow this.

And also , Terrorist organizations, they use Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with each other and plan terrorist events. The Chinese government demands that these groups and users be banned. The software is rejected on the grounds of freedom of speech

So CN government banned this website/ software .

Deathstar

Country flag
Also , I think India also need to watch out of USA software companies.

Now India is useful to USA to fight against China, USA is not sanction India.

If India grow and threat USA , USA will sanction India like it do to China now.
After China , its India that will be US target. And we are getting screwed

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Leaving your social media in foreign hands is the worst thing that could happen to a country, India needs to do something about it and do it fast before it's too late.

Eastman

Country flag
Also , I think India also need to watch out of USA software companies.

Now India is useful to USA to fight against China, USA is not sanction India.

If India grow and threat USA , USA will sanction India like it do to China now.
I don't think India will fight an US war. You know every one have their own interest. Gone are the days when the world could be divided in to bipolar now its a multi polar world.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think India will fight an US war. You know every one have their own interest. Gone are the days when the world could be divided in to bipolar now its a multi polar world.
Because India need to purchase weapons from USA now , and purchase Oil in the future.

But if India threat USA's business , USA will fight to India.

Eastman

Country flag
Because India need to purchase weapons from USA now , and purchase Oil in the future.

But if India threat USA's business , USA will fight to India.
You know business is business same stands with China or may I say PRC

sorcerer

Country flag
Hello everyone, I am from Vietnam. I am very impressed with the development history of India. So I really want to know more about Indian people and culture.
Welcome to DFI :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles