Blasts in Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One cannot say who vandalised the Temple.

Or has some organisation taken responsibility.

The last I saw was that the Bihar Govt had been given inputs by the IB and they did not act!

It is the usual squabble between the two agencies, but in the end, it is the common man who dies or gets injured and bears the brunt.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Total 9 blasts took place. 2 Bombs were diffused.

Involvement of Indian Mujahideen is believed behind this attack, as per statement of Maqbool (the fifth arrest in Pune Blast).

As @Ray Sir mentioned blasts went off when no one was present. Something sinister is going on.

As blast were off low intensity.

It could be rehearsal of something big or a warning.

Chances are blast went off early before it was scheduled.
There was surely something wrong with the bombs, as two bombs were found live.

Now since blasts took place, we all will be on high alert probably until few arrests are made & after that we all will be in "Chalta Hai" attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Total 9 blasts took place. 2 Bombs were diffused.

Involvement of Indian Mujahideen is believed behind this attack, as per statement of Maqbool (the fifth arrest in Pune Blast).

As @Ray Sir mentioned blasts went off when no one was present. Something sinister is going on.

As blast were off low intensity.

It could be rehearsal of something big or a warning.

Chances are blast went off early before it was scheduled.
There was surely something wrong with the bombs, as two bombs were found live.

Now since blasts took place, we all will be on high alert probably until few arrests are made & after that we all will be in "Chalta Hai" attitude.
Their aim is to give message to Burma. Bomb with low intensity will work well for the same job.

Sorry for the off topic.

My little connection with Bodhgaya.

My Grand father and his 5 friends visited Bodhgaya, he was 21- 22 years old then, they all traveled on foot from Khanna Punjab to Bodhgaya visiting many other pilgrimages in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Congress-I has unleashed it's bull dog Digvijay Singh to politicize this terrorist attack. He has attacked BJP and RSS and asked Nitesh Kumar to be alert because they will communalize this issue.

Wow what a preemptive effort to save this nation from BJP, no such preemption is seen when saving this nation from terrorists.

What is happening to this nation, can someone shut these people.

People can write laborious posts to demonize Hindus with no academic reasoning but can not drop a line against real monster Congress-I who has been rusting this nation.Oh ! I forgot it is too much asking from leftist oxymorons, at end of the day they have no better alternative than congress-I.
I think you might be using the word "oxymoron" in the wrong context...

Oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) (from Greek ὀξύμωρον, "sharp dull") is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms. Oxymora appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors such as ground pilot and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.
Oxymoron List — Funny Examples of Oxymorons (Oxymora)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Their aim is to give message to Burma. Bomb with low intensity will work well for the same job.

Oh, if someone wants to give a massage to Muslims, he should carryout bomb blasts in Kaba, Mucca and Madina. Where have we come to? Is India responsible for the happenings in Myanmar ?

TheLord

Thank God! The police havn't killed the terrorists in an encounter. Now the bombs exploded and we can follow the letter of law and conduct a trial. Wait... it is just a chotta motta blast and we can wait for a bigger blast with higher body count, so slow down NIA.

desicanuk

Sad incident! A Budhhist temple of great historical importance has been attacked, who could be behind this? Chinese hand?
NO!Need I spell it out who is behind these blasts.Every schoolboy knows about Pakistan led Islamofascism in India.What is really pathetic is the incompetence of Indian intelligence.Bring in Mossad to teach our boys a thing or two!!!!

natarajan

whenever loksabha election nears many blasts occur,it also happened before 2009,are conki trying to threaten people and vote for them ?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ok, now I am realizing that it's an IM-Bhatakal terror attack as they had promised.

Poor Nitish administration, he has no time for the security of the state because he is busy in wearing skull caps :taunt:

dhananjay1

This would affect the tourism for a while as Buddhists from all over the world come to Bodhgaya. This sort of attacks to damage tourism have been done earlier by Jihadis, be it the blasts in Borobudur or Luxor.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Something isn't adding up, its not like they are novices at this stuff.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
NO!Need I spell it out who is behind these blasts.Every schoolboy knows about Pakistan led Islamofascism in India.What is really pathetic is the incompetence of Indian intelligence.Bring in Mossad to teach our boys a thing or two!!!!
IB has given inputs about this attack to local administration. It's sad the couldn't stop it because nobody listens to IB nowadays....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
9 blasts...2 diffused...Buddhist site this time...in the morning...few injured... no causalities...specific warning given by Intelligence agencies last year...elections coming...

:hmm: :hmm:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sometimes the intel is non specific, sometimes specific, sometimes specific but not actionable, sometimes specific and actionable.

Here we have learnt from leaked confidential reports ( whatever happened to the OSA ? )
1. Delhi Police had warned in Oct that there were attacks planned in Bodhgaya
2. Central Agencies further warned them in the last three months that attacks were imminent
3. Bihar Police had highlighted on 2nd July that there were glaring security loopholes.

So this kind of input was both specific and actionable.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Sometimes the intel is non specific, sometimes specific, sometimes specific but not actionable, sometimes specific and actionable.

Here we have learnt from leaked confidential reports ( whatever happened to the OSA ? )
1. Delhi Police had warned in Oct that there were attacks planned in Bodhgaya
2. Central Agencies further warned them in the last three months that attacks were imminent
3. Bihar Police had highlighted on 2nd July that there were glaring security loopholes.

So this kind of input was both specific and actionable.
Its not the problem with politicians only.
there is no coordination b/w different agencies nor they want to do so.
state police don't take centre information seriously and the opposite too. clash of ego's i guess.
we never learn lessons, its not the time to divide but remain one, we keep on fighting within ourself, accuse full community for mistakes for few and our enemy sitting outside laughs and gets bolder even more to take such steps again.

when ever there is some riots or communal violence or blasts in temples or mosques, pakistani dictators thinks they have won the battle and they were right but when india stoods as one, they start fearing us even further, 26/11 attack was more out of fear than anything else.
same way these attacks are same as india stood as one inspite of what was happening in Myanmar and why attack in india, if such fanatics have any guts go and attack China and Myanmar in their land or bomb gawadar port Right now muslim are mostly killed or i say exterminated by great friend of pakistan itself, why don't they declare jihad against them, this means that there is support by pakistan to attacks in India and no one there wants to anger china...such terrorists are not caring for muslims but they just like violence and serve the devil nation which calls itself pakistan. hope hell catch them soon.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Something isn't adding up, its not like they are novices at this stuff.
Last year in Pune serial blasts, bombs failed to detonate, so if it is the same group, they have improvised. the accused were semi-educated local youth who got training in assembling bombs locally by people who in turn were allegedly trained in Pakistan. so could be result of substandard second or third hand training.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles