Blasts in Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya

Tianshan

really, really pathetic behavior.

though i think it is lucky that religious extremists (mostly islamic) seem intent on killing each other first, and that attacking buddhists are more of a second thought to them.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Sad incident! A Budhhist temple of great historical importance has been attacked, who could be behind this? Chinese hand?

bhramos

Country flag
Sad incident! A Budhhist temple of great historical importance has been attacked, who could be behind this? Chinese hand?
i dont see any chinese hand as you know we have already seen Taliban destroying the Buddhists culture from Afghan.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Whatever for blasts in a Buddhist temple?

And that too going off when none would be present?

There is something sinister going on!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
At the breakfast table, my father estimated that 150,000 to 200,000 Muslims entered India to take refuge from the riots in Myanmar, and this attack on Bodh Gaya is a simple matter of joining the dots.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Poor IB gave information prior to Nitesh Government but who care what IB says these days, and it is Nitesh Government a new congress-I poodle who has out of ass notion of secularism to abide by. Arresting criminal before attack would have cause communal itching to many oxymorons.

Sunder singh

Religious duty of a peaceful religion against Evil Buddhist. 2 guys of Burma on injured list

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Poor IB gave information prior to Nitesh Government but who care what IB says these days, and it is Nitesh Government a new congress-I poodle who has out of ass notion of secularism to abide by. Arresting criminal before attack would have cause communal itching to many oxymorons.
Indeed, this is the dilemma of the Security agencies.

If they had done an encounter, there would be Aunty Grover, Mukul Sinha, Teesta Stealabad, Harsh Mander, Ami whatever howling FOUL. And Kamal Farooqi adding a communal colour.

And Ketkar and Sharmji of HT on TV earning their honorarium!

Now, we are calling FOUL that the police and IB were napping!

Last edited:

SilentKiller

Country flag
what the pity police will do,they cant take action as cbi safeguarding all terrorists
CBI is investigation body not police or intelligence , try to get its full form.
and they are not safeguarding any terrorist, its just that it has become a puppet of any govt that is in power. please don't put such lame comments here.
such thing happens because of lack of intelligence or lack or coordination, such as intelligence was given that attack might happen same way for 26/11, IB gave tentative dates but 3 days before attack some dude decided that as they have waited for a week, attack won't happen and removed police presence from Taj.
the reason is we have a lot of intelligence bodies a lot of police force but there is still lack of coordination b/w them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Congress-I has unleashed it's bull dog Digvijay Singh to politicize this terrorist attack. He has attacked BJP and RSS and asked Nitesh Kumar to be alert because they will communalize this issue.

Wow what a preemptive effort to save this nation from BJP, no such preemption is seen when saving this nation from terrorists.

What is happening to this nation, can someone shut these people.

People can write laborious posts to demonize Hindus with no academic reasoning but can not drop a line against real monster Congress-I who has been rusting this nation.Oh ! I forgot it is too much asking from leftist oxymorons, at end of the day they have no better alternative than congress-I.

Last edited:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Considering the significance of the place, this is equivalent to dropping bombs in Mecca. It will attract attention of international media. It will be difficult to sweep under carpet.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Shocking development.... I hope India can handle it well..... :rolleyes:

natarajan

If police fear for fake encounter ,how could they prevent such threats,most of them happen with support of sleeper cells who are college,it guys or even girls then how could you do anything if government is keen on saving terrorists but not common man

Coalmine

Country flag
Violent protests by 'peaceful' Muslims in Lucknow, Kanpur and Allahabad

Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) : A muslim mob smashed vehicles, stoned shops, beat up media persons and vandalised Buddha Park in the old city of Lucknow on Friday - allegedly in protest against "atrocities on Muslims'' in Myanmar and Assam.

Muslims go about vandalising buddha statues because we are secular only. If UPA 3 is allowed we will see them jumping in tirupati,varanasi or somewhere else.
dont see mayawati complaining.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles