Blast in Karachi's DHA leaves eight dead

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
SSP Chaudhry Aslam, whose house was targeted, on the attackers: "I was receiving threats from TTP...These people are worse than Hindus"

They seem to have taken this bit off the News online edition.
And what exactly does he mean worse than Hindus? Pathetic!! They dragged another religion for no reason in this also.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
SSP Chaudhry Aslam, whose house was targeted, on the attackers: "I was receiving threats from TTP...These people are worse than Hindus"

Hah, this clearly speaks volumes about the mentality of common pakis. Full of hatred for Hindus

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hindu, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Shias, Ahmediyas, B'hais, Buddhists, Jains, Zulus et al....who doesn't a pakistani hate? And you think, if pakistani toddlers who are indoctrinated from childhood and their hearts which are filled with Hate and Delusional superiority theories, which asks then to kill and annihilate other religions, would create a peaceful pakistan? pakistanis with their bigoted daily routine deserve all this for being Bigots and not questioning their Deep State/surrendering pakistani Army/notorious isi which has not only lost half of their country but keeps on harboring more hatred and would push pakistan into further chaos and collapse!

Awesome

Link? Source?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Link? Source?
We need no link and source for your Kafir hateing, there is enough proof for that all around the world. Who does the Muslim Pakistani does not hate? Give me one other sect or ideology that you people have not spread hate against and i will keep quite, Hindu, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Shias, Ahmediyas, Dawoodi Bohra, B'hais, every other religion in the world?

You cant escape small details like links and sources, the larger picture is crystal clear.

Last edited:

trackwhack

We need no link and source for your Kafir hateing, there is enough proof for that all around the world. Who does the Muslim Pakistani does not hate? Give me one other sect or ideology that you people have not spread hate against and i will keep quite, Hindu, Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Shias, Ahmediyas, Dawoodi Bohra, B'hais, every other religion in the world?

You cant escape small details like links and sources, the larger picture is crystal clear.
C'mon, the man asked for a link to a quote posted here. Why you going off on another tangent? Thats not nice. I think.

SLASH

I am asking you for data to back up what you are saying, not this sort of vague statements
Did you ask for any data? You asked me why I think both of them are similar. Do you think otherwise? Prove me wrong.

SLASH

Hah, this clearly speaks volumes about the mentality of common pakis. Full of hatred for Hindus
See how you didn't even need any proof for this. You talk as if you speak garland of flowers for Pakistanis...lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles