Blast in Islamabad

Blackwater

According to Geo news. 3 blast heard near police training Center in Islamabad:namaste::namaste::namaste:

Geo news

Blackwater

Dinku

Pakistan too much problem.

Turning lie on stomach.

Terrormen cause much problem.

Earlier blame RAW.

Any now blame RAW?

sandeepdg

^^^ RAW doesn't have to do anything with it. Their job is being done by the terrorists themselves who were nurtured by the ISI and PA ! So just sit back and enjoy the show :)

Dinku

Killing no show watch in sit back.

who do bad thing?

Pakistan say India, but now don't.

Maybe they now serious solving and know Pakistani killing themselve.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
RAW does not even justify salary it draws, all they do is technical intell etc and those are de-coded only after incidents took place.

sandeepdg

Killing no show watch in sit back.

who do bad thing?

Pakistan say India, but now don't.

Maybe they now serious solving and know Pakistani killing themselve.
I agree killing is bad. But they are hitting the Pakistani Army, who produced these terrorists in the first place. So it serves them right. Now they will understand that they have reared a double headed monster.

Pakistani Nationalist

I have seen you rejoicing when Pakistani terrorists were killing Indians in Mumbai. So keep the being pathetic crap out of this forum. In Pakistan, it is Pakistani terrorists who are killing Pakistanis.
Cut the bloody crap nobdy was rejoicing... But here i see u sick ppl rejoicing deaths... Truely sick n pathetic mentality.

Oracle

Cut the bloody crap nobdy was rejoicing... But here i see u sick ppl rejoicing deaths... Truely sick n pathetic mentality.
You were rejoicing in PDF and sewing conspiracy theories.

And why the hell should we care how many Pakistanis died, it's all that your PA and ISI created. Go to Pakistani forums if you want sympathy, coz' in here we like to deal with reality and call a spade a spade, and a terrorist a terrorist.

Tomcat

yes what do expect after 60 years of bloodshed caused by ur beloved pakistan should we do pooja for you and give you a feast

i am 24 now i have been seeing your karname in India sinces i was 1 year old i seriously wish that the Indus urn red with blood and that i will give u a party

but on the other hand i have very good pakistani friends and i will alway pray for them but for the rest of your country you guys can go to hell

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
too many frankenstein running lose in Pakistan, Pakistan is now paying price to raising that monster.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
At the rate at which it is happing we can have threat as to what will be next target of these terrorist. Even now Pakistan has to think for itself and should not think about these monsters to be used against India.

Blackwater

This sick and pathetic mentality was created in late 80's by you. Why blame us. we are watching matinee show.

Film is "Badla mujhahid da"

Producer= pak
Director=pak
music director=pak
fight director=pak
location =pak

audience = India

Global Defence

New threads

Articles