Blacks will never be equal in White America

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Bet you have never heard of this. You won't catch this on the main stream American news channels(couldn't find any links from them), while they all cry foul over Trayvon.

Link: snopes.com: Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

THE GRUESOME STORY OF A MURDERED TENNESSEE COUPLE YOU MAY HAVE NEVER HEARD – BUT THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

After a radio caller made him aware of the extremely disturbing story of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian in Knoxville, Tenn., Glenn Beck researched the case and was horrified at what he found.

Though the details are hard to hear, Beck told the couple's story in excruciating detail during his show on TheBlaze TV Tuesday. The killings occurred in 2007; however, Beck says the media failed to give the case adequate coverage due to special interests or negligence.

Newsom, 23, was a standout baseball player who was working as a carpenter. Christian was a 21-year-old student at the University of Tennessee. The happy couple had been dating for a couple months.

On January 6, 2007, the couple made plans to watch a movie at a friend's apartment, but they never made it. They would never be seen alive again.

When Christian didn't show up for work the next morning, family members immediately grew worried and reported them missing, Beck explained.

"It turns out that the couple had made it to dinner, but when they arrived at the apartment complex where Christian's best friends lived, they were carjacked by multiple assailants," he said. "What followed was one of the most heinous, gruesome, senseless hate crimes, ever."

It was at this point in the program that Beck advised parents to have their children leave the room or pause the show and watch it at a later time due to the graphic details of the story.

Newsom was gagged with a sock in his mouth, his ankles were bound with his own belt, his hands were tied behind his back, his face was covered with a bandana and his head covered with a sweatshirt that his five assailants had tied around his neck with shoestrings.

He was then violently raped with an object and beaten.

"One can only imagine the horror Christopher experienced as he was then forced to walk barefoot to the nearby railroad tracks, where he was shot in the neck in the back," Beck said solemnly. "But the shots didn't kill him — he fell to the ground and was paralyzed."

"That's when the assailants stood over him, placed the gun against his head and fired, killing him execution style," he added. Newsom was shot a total of three times.

But not even that was enough. The attackers then poured gasoline on his body and set him on fire.

Unfortunately, the horror of this tragic story is not over. Beck went on to speak of what also happened to Christian on that night.

The woman was forced into a back room of the house where she was hog-tied with a strips of fabric from a bedding set. She was brutally raped "in every possible way imaginable" for several hours as the assailants beat her viciously with several objects, including a broken chair leg.

By the time Christian was taken into the living room, the five attackers realized they had left their DNA on their victim. In an attempt to cover their tracks, they poured bleach down her throat and on her body before they wrapped her body in black garbage bags and covered her head in a plastic grocery bag.

"She was then placed in a garbage can in the kitchen of the house — all of this while she was still alive," Beck noted.

"Channon Christian's last minutes on earth were spent slowly suffocating in a garbage can after she had been savagely beaten and raped for hours," he added.

Beck slammed "so-called" civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for failing to demand justice in the brutal case. He criticized the media just as harshly for failing to give the story the coverage it deserved.

Meanwhile, the pursuit of justice for the family of the victims has also been elusive.

All five suspects in the case had been charged and convicted for the crime when it was discovered that the judge had a drug addiction, allowing the killers to take advantage of the justice system.

"All but one has been repeatedly pursuing retrials and appeals," Beck explained. "The lone female attacker had her sentence reduced by a third."

Beck continued: "This miscarriage of justice is forcing the family to live this horror over and over and over again each time they are dragged back into a court battle."

Real "social justice," the host added, will only be achieved when justice is truly blind.

The five attackers are Lemaricus Davidson, Letalvis Cobbins, George Thomas, Vanessa Coleman and Eric Boyd. All of the previous state convictions, except for Coleman's, were allowed to stand and the defendants remain in prison pending appeals. Coleman had her sentence reduced by a third after a retrial.
Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Barack Obama elected to potus because of his African American background as well as his white background.

There are African Americans that are hugely successful and doing well financially and socially and this is without any caste based system to help them. Give African Americans credit for what they have achieved. Its incredible story what they have done for themselves in peaceful way and the civil rights movements from 1950s to now. And for the whites to acknowledge that. Sure a lot still has to be done but I am sure in a country like USA they will be given the opportunity.

But that still remains a small population of the afro-americans in USA. The majority still prefer gangsta' lifestyle, listening to hip-hop, wearing weird baggies and doing all sorts of shady stuff. Though whites are also not very enterprising, but a significant section of their population is actually engaged in constructive jobs of some kind that earn legal money compared to the Afro-American population.

Please don't take me wrong. I have been told this by even some afro-americans themselves who resent this attitude of their people and their disinterest in productive work. They even resent that most of these guys live off state benefits, and misuse funds for education and other things apart from doing things like dope trafficking etc.

I have been to Kenya and other African countries and have found locals to be very friendly and mild mannered as well. It is just that the 'we are always the victims' mentality of afro-americans sadly is making them aggressive even today despite most of them having been assimilated into American population.

pmaitra

A Democratic Logic:

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tried to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps of the Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter from CNN has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my life."

The Harley rider replies,"Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?"

The biker replies, "I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican."

The journalist leaves.

The following day the biker buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.
Shamelessly plagiarized from another forum that I am no allowed to link back to. I have made a slight modification to it. Do know, this is not my original content, but I believe this reflects the truth.

@W.G.Ewald, @trackwhack

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles