Blacks will never be equal in White America

pmaitra

Stop taking potshots and answer my first question.
This tendency of taking potshots is something I could claim to have learnt from you, but even then, if I am learning some ill manners from you, then it is surely my fault.

Do you or any of you white masters here have a kid in an American public school?
I do not have a slave mentality eating the insides of my brain like a maggot, and I recommend you shake off this slave mentality from your mind and learn to breathe easy for a change.

The same schools that you says black kids don't go to.
I am not competent enough to comment on my kids or any of those of my acquaintances, and even if I were, I would keep it impersonal, at least when interacting with you.

The answer is either no or you don't have kids. When you do you will not send them there.
Assumption is one thing that hatred thrives on.

America is an example to the rest of the world about how not to live if you had half a conscience.
I am glad you left the US. As long as you are happy, which I struggle to believe you are, given the way you write your posts, I am happy for you.

With all your self righteous bullshit about equality and freedom why is it that apart from some sub Saharan war torn countries, you come out tops in income inequality?
Income inequality and Right to Self Defense are different things. Open a thread on the US Economy if you will, and please don't derail this thread.

Oh surprised, why don't you check if that's true?
If you want to make a point, make it. I am not going to check anything, because, this thread is about the Martin-Zimmerman issue.

And what fcking equality are you talking about.
Use that word with the kind of company you learnt it from.

Blacks have been in america for 300 years.
No one is denying that.

When did they legally become equal?
In two stages, Abolition of Slavery after Civil War by virtue of the 13th Amendment (1865), and Civil Rights Act (1957).

The income and wealth disparity is because for nearly three hundred years the whites pissed on their corpses and made wealth.
I was not aware one could generate wealth by pissing on corpses. How does that work? Is that a new theory in economics?

White wealth was built on black slavery.
Yes, partially.

And that wealth is being used today to keep blacks poor.
No.

Once again, if you disagree, make sure you put your kid in an American public school.
I have not solicited advice on parenting from you, have I?

TrueSpirit

The Department of Justice (federal government) is pursuing Zimmerman even after his acquittal by a jury in the State of Florida, and the news media are hounding the members of the jury. The ruling class must have its accusation of racism brought to fruition by any means necessary. That is not justice, it is the revenge of the racemongers.

Strange, though, that non-whites flock to this racist country from all over the world...
Apparently, US under Democrats is suffering from somewhat similar problems on the lines of India's suffering under UPA.

But, at least the Democrats are not as spineless, brazenly corrupt, inefficient, clueless & decisively calamitous for US, as the UPA has been for us.

Obama has taken some bold steps as well, unlike the crazy Republicans under Bush Jr. (like extensive drone application in the right theater, going after Osama without making any tall claims, Healthcare bill, unemployment control & better economic management overall, etc.)

On the contrary, the Congress(I) have been systemically trying to simply knock the base away from the very idea of India & the institutions that uphold it as a modern nation-state. They bankrupted the exchequer & made India a laughing stock the world-over.

This is all OT, but I could not help it.

trackwhack

This tendency of taking potshots is something I could claim to have learnt from you, but even then, if I am learning some ill manners from you, then it is surely my fault.

I do not have a slave mentality eating the insides of my brain like a maggot, and I recommend you shake off this slave mentality from your mind and learn to breathe easy for a change.

I am not competent enough to comment on my kids or any of those of my acquaintances, and even if I were, I would keep it impersonal, at least when interacting with you.

Assumption is one thing that hatred thrives on.

I am glad you left the US. As long as you are happy, which I struggle to believe you are, given the way you write your posts, I am happy for you.

Income inequality and Right to Self Defense are different things. Open a thread on the US Economy if you will, and please don't derail this thread.

If you want to make a point, make it. I am not going to check anything, because, this thread is about the Martin-Zimmerman issue.

Use that word with the kind of company you learnt it from.

No one is denying that.

In two stages, Abolition of Slavery after Civil War by virtue of the 13th Amendment (1865), and Civil Rights Act (1957).

I was not aware one could generate wealth by pissing on corpses. How does that work? Is that a new theory in economics?

Yes, partially.

No.

I have not solicited advice on parenting from you, have I?
Once again your pretence of self righteousness is exposed.

I mean the best way to spread a message is to practice what you preach right. But then, You will never put your kid in an American Public school because you know it is shit. You dont even have to guts to answer that question.

How do I know the public schools are shit? I know because I have visited more than 30 American public schools across 12 states and understood what was happenning.

All the other altruistic, self righteous, blacks are equal in america clowns are excused from answering that question. Now quit embarrassing yourselves and leave the thread.

Btw, I totally love what is happening in the US. It is inevitable - the 50 states wont stay together for much longer. While Brezinski dreams of One World Government, the US itself wont stay as one for long.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Once again your pretence of self righteousness is exposed.
Yes, I am righteous, if that helps you take a sabbatical from hyperventilating, and?

You will never put your kid in an American Public school because you know it is shit.
Let's say you are correct, so does that mean George Zimmerman should have taken those blows from Trayvon Martin till he ended up dead?

You dont even have to guts to answer that question.
If I were in the Sunderbans trying to kill a man eater Tiger, I'd say I'd require guts. What has gut got to do with refusing to answer your irrelevant tosh?

How do I know the public schools are shit?
Tell me how this is relevant to the Right to Self Defense?

I know because I have visited more than 30 American public schools across 12 states and understood what was happenning.

All the other altruistic, self righteous, blacks are equal in america clowns are excused from answering that question. Now quit embarrassing yourselves and leave the thread.
Pray tell me why I should leave this thread?

Btw, I totally love what is happening in the US. It is inevitable - the 50 states wont stay together for much longer. While Brezinski dreams of One World Government, the US itself wont stay as one for long.
Ok, whatever. Keep ranting, and as long as you keep your rage limited to your keyboard, it is fine; just don't bang someone's head into concrete, or you might get zimmermanned.

pmaitra

Comment on CNN Article: Obama: 'Trayvon Martin could have been me' - CNN.com

Oakspar77777 "¢ an hour ago −
As a larger sized (and less than friendly looking) white male, I've been followed in stores by the Asset Protection people. I've heard doors lock. I've made many people nervous with my presence.

I also never get jostled in the mall, and even on Black Friday, I can part the crowd with a withering look and walk clear.

That Mr. Obama was so sensitive about it speaks not to bigotry in society, but his insecurity in himself. We live in a world where people fear other people - if you are offended by being the cause of that fear, than continue to womanize yourself until you are so unoffensive that you cannot be offended.

Real men, however, of any race, learn from childhoods of bullying and being bullied (the natural order of male children), that sensitive crybabies get hit until they are tough enough to stand with the pack and become men. I dare say that our President was a sheltered momma's boy.

I don't he could have been Travon. Travon "thugged up" to his fear and attacked a man who turned out to be armed. Mr. Obama probably would have run home and lived.

I am not defending Travon's violence. It was childish and adolescent. Boys should get in fight with other boys when they are boys. They should grow out of it as they become men. Travon was stunted in a childish state (getting high, afiliating with gangculture, etc) and he made a man sized mistake (as teens often do) and he paid for it (as teens often do).

Seems like Travon and Mr. Obama do have some things in common. Poor parenting (Mr. Obama's father left them when he was young, Travon lived with his mother in another city most of the time - and the father was no pillar of masculine leadership - since he was living in his girlfriend's house). Drug use (the President did lots of drugs through high school and college by his own admission).

Still, I don't see anything that elevated Travon in that comparison. I do see some things that sully the office of the PotUS, however.

trackwhack

Yes, I am righteous, if that helps you take a sabbatical from hyperventilating, and?

Let's say you are correct, so does that mean George Zimmerman should have taken those blows from Trayvon Martin till he ended up dead?

If I were in the Sunderbans trying to kill a man eater Tiger, I'd say I'd require guts. What has gut got to do with refusing to answer your irrelevant tosh?

Pray tell me why I should leave this thread?

Ok, whatever. Keep ranting, and as long as you keep your rage limited to your keyboard, it is fine; just don't bang someone's head into concrete, or you might get zimmermanned.

The theme of the thread and the title (coincidently!) - Blacks will never be equal in White America. So all these points are relevant. You and a few others argued against and cited blacks not wanting to get educated as the reason.

My challenge to you was, you wont educate your kids in those schools yourselves. Stop hiding in a hole. You got found out.

TrueSpirit

Strange, though, that non-whites flock to this racist country from all over the world...
US still has more opportunities than many developed nations combined.

It is survivable (an average Indian can manage a decent lifestyle with reasonable amount of toil & still save some dollars), is the hub of capital & tech., is at the forefront of IT & other R&D, boasts of excellent infra for world class research & higher education (Indians & Chinese are crazy for this) & above all, is a fairly competitive society that rewards the performance & excellence, with a huge diaspora for most communities (which means some commonality/continuation of culture, language & culinary habits)....

Who can resist such a mind-boggling proposition...?...................... Except, when one has already made EU his home :)

pmaitra

The theme of the thread and the title (coincidently!) - Blacks will never be equal in White America. So all these points are relevant. You and a few others argued against and cited blacks not wanting to get educated as the reason.

My challenge to you was, you wont educate your kids in those schools yourselves. Stop hiding in a hole. You got found out.
Read the opening post, just a step beyond the title. You are the one who posted it, just in case you have forgotten.

I am not interested in discussing US Public Schools with you, until you answer the pertinent question - whether George Zimmerman was entitled to Right to Self Defense or not?

Thereafter, I will consider your plea to discuss US public schools.

trackwhack

Read the opening post, just a step beyond the title. You are the one who posted it, just in case you have forgotten.

I am not interested in discussing US Public Schools with you, until you answer the pertinent question - whether George Zimmerman was entitled to Right to Self Defense or not?

Thereafter, I will consider your plea to discuss US public schools.

You want me to believe the killers side of the story while the dead man has no defence. All this despite no evidence of any provocation. Not going to happen. If the roles were reversed, the black guy would be serving a life sentence now. Like thousands of blacks are today in American prisons. So dont ask me a question that is not even relevant.

Also, you brought up lack of education in your post first. My response followed, now you want to avoid relevant questions. Yeah, keep hiding.

pmaitra

You want me to believe the killers side of the story while the dead man has no defence.
Dead men tell no tale.

All this despite no evidence of any provocation.
No evidence that Zimmerman committed murder either. Innocent until proven guilty. Jury said not guilty, and, in the judge's words, "so shall we say."

Not going to happen.
It has already happened. Verdict out. Not guilty.

If the roles were reversed, the black guy would be serving a life sentence now.
If the roles were reversed, the whites would not have played the race card or the whites would not have descended upon the streets of LA in hordes to vandalize public and private properties.

Like thousands of blacks are today in American prisons. So dont ask me a question that is not even relevant.
When 13% of the population commits 50% of the murders, and you keep arguing like that, I really feel disinclined to respond to you.

Also, you brought up lack of education in your post first. My response followed, now you want to avoid relevant questions. Yeah, keep hiding.
How about I am not interested in discussing education with you? Do I have that choice or not? I'll give you one clue - who is in charge of education in public schools? Who are the ones running the various schools that do a poor job of educating the pupils? What is their demographics?

Not interested in arguing with you, because I already know the answers. Whatever be the truth, it is always the white man's fault, ain't it?

trackwhack

Dead men tell no tale.

No evidence that Zimmerman committed murder either. Innocent until proven guilty. Jury said not guilty, and, in the judge's words, "so shall we say."

It has already happened. Verdict out. Not guilty.

If the roles were reversed, the whites would not have played the race card or the whites would not have descended upon the streets of LA in hordes to vandalize public and private properties.

When 13% of the population commits 50% pf the murders, and you keep arguing like that, I really feel disinclined to respond to you.

How about I am not interested in discussing education with you? Do I have that choice or not? I'll give you one clue - who is in charge of education in public schools? Who are the ones running the various schools that do a poor job of educating the pupils? What is their demographics?

Not interested in arguing with you, because I already know the answer. Whatever be the truth, it is always the white man's fault, ain't it?
Your whole post is an easy out. You have shamelessly avoided answering any questions, quoted a few clichéd phrases (dead man tell no tales, really?) and thrown around some misleading "facts" about schooling in America.

Tell me this, if public schools were that good why do private schools exist making millions every year in fees when public schools are free?

The fact is education or the denial of it is the only way to keep the classes in place. Thats what our politicians do in India and thats what white elite do to their fellow poor Americans who are primarily black, hispanic and other fringes. Fact. And thats why you will never put your kid in a public school. Fact.

pmaitra

Your whole post is an easy out. You have shamelessly avoided answering any questions, quoted a few clichéd phrases (dead man tell no tales, really?)
Unless you have experience in talking with ghosts.

and thrown around some misleading "facts" about schooling in America.
How about you become a beacon of enlightenment and show us the path?

Tell me this, if public schools were that good why do private schools exist making millions every year in fees when public schools are free?
Yawn!

The fact is education or the denial of it is the only way to keep the classes in place. Thats what our politicians do in India and thats what white elite do to their fellow poor Americans who are primarily black, hispanic and other fringes. Fact. And thats why you will never put your kid in a public school. Fact.
Hickory-Dickory-Dock, and all those things. All I care about is that Zimmerman exercised his Right to Self Defense.

trackwhack

Unless you have experience in talking with ghosts.

How about you become a beacon of enlightenment and show us the path?

Yawn!

Hickory-Dickory-Dock, and all those things. All I care about is that Zimmerman exercised his Right to Self Defense.
Wow, what content, good job of making an ass out of yourself ... again.

Commando

I'm sick and tired of how people are painting this as a "Black" and "White" issue.
It's not.

First off, I hate how Zimmerman was labeled as a "White-Hispanic" and brushed as a racist even though there's ample evidence to suggest that he wasn't (he tutored black kids and even took a black girl to prom). Plus, if you insist on calling Zimmerman a White-Hispanic then you must label President Obama as a "White-Black man".

Second, was anyone else absolutely disgusted by Obama's politicization of the verdict? He said "35 years ago Trayvon could've been me". However, if you read his autobiography, he mentions how he often felt alienated from Black America and the average experiences of Black Americans since he was raised by White grandparents, lived in places far removed from Black America (like Indonesia and Hawaii), and went to top tier educational facilities like Harvard. It's a bit pathetic for him to use the verdict and the emotions of Black America to pander to the Black community.

Third, I really can't fathom why anyone thought Zimmerman would've been found guilty. The basic axiom of American/Western judicial system is the concept of reasonable doubt and evidence. Assuming you've read up on Mafia trials, you'd know full well that, if you commit a crime and then subsequently eliminate the only witness to that crime, chances are you are probably not going to go to prison. If you honestly felt Zimmerman would get convicted, you're either incredibly naive or completely ignorant of how a trial is conducted. For heaven's sake, the final nail in the coffin for any guilty verdict was during the end when the prosecution asked the jury to consider child abuse charges as well. I mean, that was a complete joke and showed just how little faith the prosecution had in managing to convict Zimmerman on murder charges. Seriously, you can't start off a trial by telling the jury how you intend to prove the defendant was guilty of murder and then end by asking them to consider a lesser charge of child abuse. That's just not how a successful prosecution should be run.

Furthermore, I feel as though this whole trial has been nothing more than an exercise in diverting the attention of Americans from the REAL issues plaguing the nation. Namely, the NSA activities, the Detroit bankruptcy, the Benghazi debacle, Snowden's actions, Russia/China's military exercises, etc, etc. In all seriousness people, we've got ALOT more pressing issues to consider than the self-defense shooting of an aggressive 17 year old man (yes, he was a man, not some puny child like the media would like you to believe. Hell, if he's capable of being deployed in war, then he's a man in my book).

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You want me to believe the killers side of the story while the dead man has no defence.
He is defended by the President of the United States, who says Trayvon Martin is himself, and he is Trayvon Martin.

That pandering aside, the witnesses for the prosecution at the trial did not serve them well.

s002wjh

Country flag
well the problem is "prove beyond reseaonble doubt" the prosectuer just don't have enough evidence to prove its murder. and they didn't go for man slaugher charger either. we can only heard zimmerman defense since Trayvon is dead.
so the question is, is there enough evidence to convict him for murder, obvious the jury didn't think so.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Shelby Steele: The Decline of the Civil-Rights Establishment - WSJ.com
The verdict that declared George Zimmerman not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin was a traumatic event for America's civil-rights establishment, and for many black elites across the media, government and academia. When you have grown used to American institutions being so intimidated by the prospect of black wrath that they invent mushy ideas like "diversity" and "inclusiveness" simply to escape that wrath, then the crisp reading of the law that the Zimmerman jury displayed comes as a shock.

On television in recent weeks you could see black leaders from every background congealing into a chorus of umbrage and complaint. But they weren't so much outraged at a horrible injustice as they were affronted by the disregard of their own authority. The jury effectively said to them, "You won't call the tune here. We will work within the law."
If you can bear to see the statement made by the subject of this thread refuted, read the entire article. The author is black.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Another perspective on the victimhood of Trayvon Martin.

race-baiting-and-lies-in-america

Trayvon Martin was 17 when he was shot. Many people say he was just a "child."

Let's look at the evidence. 17 year-olds can, and do, join the US military.

At 17, I joined the military and reported for duty when 18. Before graduating from high school, I could bench press 300 pounds and hoist 225 pounds from the floor to over my head with arms locked, weighing less than 148 pounds.

At 17, my high school friend Scott Helvenston became a Navy SEAL. The youngest ever. Some people say this is not possible. To save embarrassment, naysayers might take a minute to Google "Youngest Navy SEAL."

At 17, Wilfred Benitez was the world champion boxer.

Retired 4-star General Barry McCaffrey mentioned to me the other day that he joined the Army at 17.

At 18, George Bush senior became a Naval aviator and headed off to war. There were many others.

Last edited:

t_co

Highway robbery? Texas police seize black motorists' cash, cars - chicagotribune.com

TENAHA, Texas— You can drive into this dusty fleck of a town near the Texas-Louisiana border if you're African-American, but you might not be able to drive out of it—at least not with your car, your cash, your jewelry or other valuables.

That's because the police here allegedly have found a way to strip motorists, many of them black, of their property without ever charging them with a crime. Instead they offer out-of-towners a grim choice: voluntarily sign over your belongings to the town, or face felony charges of money laundering or other serious crimes.

More than 140 people reluctantly accepted that deal from June 2006 to June 2008, according to court records. Among them were a black grandmother from Akron, who surrendered $4,000 in cash after Tenaha police pulled her over, and an interracial couple from Houston, who gave up more than $6,000 after police threatened to seize their children and put them into foster care, the court documents show. Neither the grandmother nor the couple were charged with any crime.

Officials in Tenaha, situated along a heavily traveled highway connecting Houston with popular gambling destinations in Louisiana, say they are engaged in a battle against drug trafficking and call the search-and-seizure practice a legitimate use of the state's asset-forfeiture law. That law permits local police agencies to keep drug money and other property used in the commission of a crime and add the proceeds to their budgets.

"We try to enforce the law here," said George Bowers, mayor of the town of 1,046 residents, where boarded-up businesses outnumber open ones and City Hall sports a broken window. "We're not doing this to raise money. That's all I'm going to say at this point."

But civil rights lawyers call Tenaha's practice something else: highway robbery. The attorneys have filed a federal class-action lawsuit to stop what they contend is an unconstitutional perversion of the law's intent, aimed primarily at blacks who have done nothing wrong.

Tenaha officials "have developed an illegal 'stop and seize' practice of targeting, stopping, detaining, searching and often seizing property from apparently non-white citizens and those traveling with non-white citizens," asserts the lawsuit, which was filed in U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Texas.

The property seizures are not just happening in Tenaha. In southern parts of Texas near the Mexican border, for example, Hispanics allege that they are being singled out.

According to a prominent state legislator, police agencies across Texas are wielding the asset-forfeiture law more aggressively to supplement their shrinking operating budgets.

"If used properly, it's a good law-enforcement tool to see that crime doesn't pay," said state Sen. John Whitmire, chairman of the Senate's Criminal Justice Committee. "But in this instance, where people are being pulled over and their property is taken with no charges filed and no convictions, I think that's theft."

David Guillory, an attorney in Nacogdoches who filed the federal lawsuit, said he combed through Shelby County court records from 2006 to 2008 and discovered nearly 200 cases in which Tenaha police seized cash and property from motorists. In about 50 of the cases, suspects were charged with drug possession.

But in 147 others, Guillory said the court records showed, police seized cash, jewelry, cell phones and sometimes even automobiles from motorists but never found any contraband or charged them with any crime. Of those, Guillory said he managed to contact 40 of the motorists directly—and discovered all but one of them were black.

"The whole thing is disproportionately targeted toward minorities, particularly African-Americans," Guillory said. "None of these people have been charged with a crime, none were engaged in anything that looked criminal. The sole factor is that they had something that looked valuable."

In some cases, police used the fact that motorists were carrying large amounts of cash as evidence that they must have been involved in laundering drug money, even though Guillory said each of the drivers he contacted could account for where the money had come from and why they were carrying it—such as for a gambling trip to Shreveport, La., or to purchase a used car from a private seller.

Once the motorists were detained, the police and the local Shelby County district attorney quickly drew up legal papers presenting them with an option: waive their rights to their cash and property or face felony charges for crimes such as money laundering—and the prospect of having to hire a lawyer and return to Shelby County multiple times to attend court sessions to contest the charges.

The process apparently is so routine in Tenaha that Guillory discovered pre-signed and pre-notarized police affidavits with blank spaces left for an officer to describe the property being seized.

Jennifer Boatright, her husband and two young children—a mixed-race family—were traveling from Houston to visit relatives in east Texas in April 2007 when Tenaha police pulled them over, alleging that they were driving in a left-turn lane.

After searching the car, the officers discovered what Boatright said was a gift for her sister: a small, unused glass pipe made for smoking marijuana. Although they found no drugs or other contraband, the police seized $6,037 that Boatright said the family was carrying to purchase a used car—and then threatened to turn their children, ages 10 and 1, over to Child Protective Services if the couple didn't agree to sign over their right to their cash.

"It was give them the money or they were taking our kids," Boatright said. "They suggested that we never bring it up again. We figured we better give them our cash and get the hell out of there."

Several months later, after Boatright and her husband contacted an attorney, Tenaha officials returned their money but offered no explanation or apology. The couple remain plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit.

Except for Tenaha's mayor, none of the defendants in the lawsuit, including Shelby County District Atty. Linda Russell and two Tenaha police officers, responded to requests from the Tribune for comment about their search-and-seizure practices. Lawyers for the defendants also declined to comment, as did several of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit.

But Whitmire says he doesn't need to await the suit's outcome to try to fix what he regards as a statewide problem. On Monday he introduced a bill in the state Legislature that would require police to go before a judge before attempting to seize property under the asset-forfeiture law—and ultimately Whitmire hopes to tighten the law further so that law-enforcement officials will be allowed to seize property only after a suspect is charged and convicted in a court.

"The law has gotten away from what was intended, which was to take the profits of a bad guy's crime spree and use it for additional crime-fighting," Whitmire said. "Now it's largely being used to pay police salaries—and it's being abused because you don't even have to be a bad guy to lose your property."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles