Best beer in India

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Forgot about this classic: Cobra's King Cobra --> its over 8%, double fermented and comes in 650ml bottles.. sick stuff :sharabi:

bottle in India is different though :(

Must try for those who like their beer strong..

vijaytripoli

this is the only problem in India mr singh. the product coming in India will be of low quality as compared to the country were it is made!
chau

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
this is the only problem in India mr singh. the product coming in India will be of low quality as compared to the country were it is made!
chau
umm no.. the bottle shape is different, cost is less as compared to abroad, otherwise the product is same..

PS: too bad Mr. Billimoria the owner plans to sell his brand (or has he already ?)..

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Cobra premium and haywards black come at around 40 a bottle in Delhi.
That makes them a good drink, you can have them whenever you feel like it without ruining the monthly budget, that has to be a important part of a good beer.

That King Cobra must be 100+ per bottle.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Forgot about this classic: Cobra's King Cobra --> its over 8%, double fermented and comes in 650ml bottles.. sick stuff :sharabi:

bottle in India is different though :(

Must try for those who like their beer strong..
Why is it that the name is King Cobra, but the pic on the bottle is an elephant? :blum3:

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
That makes them a good drink, you can have them whenever you feel like it without ruining the monthly budget, that has to be a important part of a good beer.

That King Cobra must be 100+ per bottle.
Kuku, in Kolkata it costs the same as any other regular beer in a bar (75-125 depending upon bar).

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
That makes them a good drink, you can have them whenever you feel like it without ruining the monthly budget, that has to be a important part of a good beer.That King Cobra must be 100+ per bottle.
King Cobra is around 45-55 per bottle iirc..

Our American friends can try out Minhas Breweries beers, its owned by an Indian(sikh i think) and makes excellent beers from what I have heard...
http://www.minhasbrewery.com/

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Boss... nobody said anything about my favourite Kingfisher !!!!

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
King Cobra is around 45-55 per bottle iirc..

Our American friends can try out Minhas Breweries beers, its owned by an Indian(sikh i think) and makes excellent beers from what I have heard...
http://www.minhasbrewery.com/
Why thank you for that information.

We found a thekha selling the king cobra and got 12 bottle, amazing taste and a nice high.

Though the bottle was not even half as expensive looking as the pic you posted
Guess i learned a lesson, never judge a beer by its bottle.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles