Bengaluru innovator creates super high-efficiency machine that produces power from vacuum

sabari

KPCL has deaned a team of engineers to evaluate the machine. Let's see what the result is.
Let us see the result then .but its impossible to construct an device which work on complete cycle will convert given amount of energy to useful work.this are basics .basics will never change

raja696

it is only possible by eliminating back torque, this may be done using highly adv sensors changing the polarity of stator and rotor which always ensure no same magnetic poles coincide each other creating opposing force. May be opposite poles are ensured(by sensors) for rotor to follow stator by inducing poles ahead of rotation. But didn't get whats the role of space etc. I haven't made this invention, so i cant deny his claim too.:biggrin2: Forgive my under school language technically.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
(Output/Input)x100 is efficiency, so technically if the output is higher than the input, you can achieve more than 100% efficiency.
I am no expert in science but basic rational suggests that you cannont achieve more than 100 % energy conversion rates.
Btw the foumula you given above is just a basic formula to measure efficiency it doesn't suggrst that you can achieve more than 100 % efficiency in energy/mass conversions.other experts can better expain it i guess.

Aravind Sanjeev

I am no expert in science but basic rational suggests that you cannont achieve more than 100 % energy conversion rates.
Btw the foumula you given above is just a basic formula to measure efficiency it doesn't suggrst that you can achieve more than 100 % efficiency in energy/mass conversions.other experts can better expain it i guess.
Neither am I. I am a science enthusiast, though.

The basic formula of calculating efficiency is the ratio b/w output to input multiplied by 100. The ratio will always be less than 1, so efficiency is always less than 100. Forget it, even the most of those claimed efficient engines only convert 30% of initial energy to work.

Anyway, what looks somewhat appealing in the above case is, he is not literally generating electricity, he was somehow able to convert the initial supply to extricate energy stored in isolated electrons in the vacuum.

The facts are
1. There are electrons in the vacuum that store considerable energy.
2. It is possible to manipulate them through electric or magnetic fields.
3. He didn't break any law then.

The fiction is
1. How he was able to extradite the energy of the electrons

Global Defence

New threads

Articles