Beijing University to teach Gujarati

satish007

Pakistan or Indian, you are really funny.

because China and India are enemy and we think Pakistan is our friend at that time. .
sir, India China were enemy, now they even are not competitor, India , China bhai bahi.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
RedDragon got a point, and so do we to play it defensive.

huaxia rox

Pakistan or Indian, you are really funny.

I think each war between Pakistan and India is start by Pakistan or India, not China. And when Pakistan asked China for help, we give Pakistan help for free, because China and India are enemy and we think Pakistan is our friend at that time. If you don't like it, you can just reject or through them away.
as a matter of fact each war between india and pakistan was launched by indians including the 1971 war which was initially a pakistan civil war that might have been solved without the need of breaking up the 2 parts of pakistan if india hadnt interfered....however indians apprently took advantages of the event and amusingly claimed to be the winner of the war.......

what i wanna say here is u can never obseve anyone like Ajtr in real pakistani military forums and he/she just trying to act like an indian muslim who supports TTP killing ordinary pakistanis and pakistani soldiers.......the attitude towards pakistan from chinese who realy understand stuff should never be changed by someone like him/her.....

sir, India China were enemy, now they even are not competitor, India , China bhai bahi.
no....india has kept remainning as prcs enenmy since the day it adoptted north forward policy and supported tibetan separasits so no matter how hard the coward cpc gov trying to down play all these people know a thing or two will never buy crap like India china bhai bahi....

satish007

Ajtr in real pakistani military forums and he/she just trying to act like an indian muslim who supports TTP killing ordinary pakistanis and pakistani soldiers.
Ajtr, where are you, you are that bad? you stand up yelling not shoot , I am pakitani, and while they stop and come out, you then kill them alll, you are very very bad woman.
Huaxia rox, you have your point, but I insist India China should bhai bhai, include Pakistan all are UK' victims.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
as a matter of fact each war between india and pakistan was launched by indians including the 1971 war which was initially a pakistan civil war that might have been solved without the need of breaking up the 2 parts of pakistan if india hadnt interfered....however indians apprently took advantages of the event and amusingly claimed to be the winner of the war.......
What a liar you are.

Go and read stuff if you don't know about it, don't simply babble nonsense. Pakis are known to suck up to Chinese, don't behave like a Chinese Paki by sucking up to the Pakis!!

The 1948 war was started by an invasion of Kashmir by Pakis.

The 1965 war was started because of Pakis crossing the LoC and trying to take Kashmir.

The 1971 was was technically started by Pakistan, even though practically speaking, India had a hand in taking advantage of the insurgency. And what is so "amusing" about it, you silly chap? The surrender of 90,000 Paki POWs was the largest military surrender post-WW2. It is still the second largest, after the 91' Gulf war. Do you find that amusing? And the surrender happened in two weeks! :pound:

The 1999 Kargil war was started by Pakis inflitrating into Kashmir, yet again.

So where the ---- do you get your information? You are either an ass or a Paki suck-up. Useless fellow.

huaxia rox

What a liar you are.

Go and read stuff if you don't know about it, don't simply babble nonsense. Pakis are known to suck up to Chinese, don't behave like a Chinese Paki by sucking up to the Pakis!!

The 1948 war was started by an invasion of Kashmir by Pakis.

The 1965 war was started because of Pakis crossing the LoC and trying to take Kashmir.

The 1971 was was technically started by Pakistan, even though practically speaking, India had a hand in taking advantage of the insurgency. And what is so "amusing" about it, you silly chap? The surrender of 90,000 Paki POWs was the largest military surrender post-WW2. It is still the second largest, after the 91' Gulf war. Do you find that amusing? And the surrender happened in two weeks! :pound:

The 1999 Kargil war was started by Pakis inflitrating into Kashmir, yet again.

So where the ---- do you get your information? You are either an ass or a Paki suck-up. Useless fellow.
u got your version of story about every thing and i m not here to waste my time on changing your mind but i can tell u who i m.....just an ordinary chinese who knows a thing or two about sub contitent and wants to say the truth.....

satish007

what's TTP? Tehreek?
India play with TTP?

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
as a matter of fact each war between india and pakistan was launched by indians including the 1971 war which was initially a pakistan civil war that might have been solved without the need of breaking up the 2 parts of pakistan:cool: if india hadnt interfered....however indians apprently took advantages of the event and amusingly claimed to be the winner of the war.......

what i wanna say here is u can never obseve anyone like Ajtr in real pakistani military forums and he/she just trying to act like an indian muslim who supports TTP killing ordinary pakistanis and pakistani soldiers.......the attitude towards pakistan from chinese who realy understand stuff should never be changed by someone like him/her.....

no....india has kept remainning as prcs enenmy since the day it adoptted north forward policy and supported tibetan separasits so no matter how hard the coward cpc gov trying to down play all these people know a thing or two will never buy crap like India china bhai bahi....
Just dont want to bother you much but what those highlighted parts means?
War Initiated by India :hmm:
Slaughtered Pakistan into two pieces :cool:
Falsely claims to be victorious :confused:

or did I miss something ?

satish007

as I know, my Avator and Pakistan dislike each other, they have to fight.
Pakistan don't eat pork, they eat a lot, Pakstan don't let women do many things outside, they are gentlemen.
Pakistan will wash hands carefully after that , they just use a stick but will never dig a hole while even a cat know need a hole before that.

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
as I know, my Avator and Pakistan dislike each other, they have to fight.
Pakistan don't eat pork, they eat a lot, Pakstan don't let women do many things outside, they are gentlemen.
Pakistan will wash hands carefully after that , they just use a stick but will never dig a hole while even a cat know need a hole before that.
Their are not many left in the world stage who love a Pakistan

OMG this thread is going

huaxia rox

Just dont want to bother you much but what those highlighted parts means?
Slaughtered Pakistan into two pieces :cool:
Falsely claims to be victorious :confused:

or did I miss something ?
1 india had/have way more people and soldiers and resources than pakistan and was/is bigger in size therefore apart from the hatred towards india in kashmir there was no reason from pakistan to fight india......

2 i m not saying indian soldiers didnt perform relatively better than pakistan in 1971 war....what i m saying is pakistan was faced with a 2 front war....1 from india another within the east part back then.....judging by the results of war in 1947-8 1965 and kagil....i reckon if pakistan didnt face 2 enemies at the same time their soldiers would do much better.......of coz i mean in 1971 and also in the future.....

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
1 india had/have way more people and soldiers and resources than pakistan and was/is bigger in size therefore apart from the hatred towards india in kashmir there was no reason from pakistan to fight india......

2 i m not saying indian soldiers didnt perform relatively better than pakistan in 1971 war....what i m saying is pakistan was faced with a 2 front war....1 from india another within the east part back then.....judging by the results of war in 1947-8 1965 and kagil....i reckon if pakistan didnt face 2 enemies at the same time their soldiers would do much better.......of coz i mean in 1971 and also in the future.....
Those are your opinions. Fine. But at least don't talk nonsense like "India started all wars"! :rage:

Listen, go and read neutral sources of information instead of peddling Paki lies.

And what do you mean "i m not saying indian soldiers didnt perform relatively better than pakistan in 1971 war"? :lol: This is the freaking understatement of the decade. Do you know what it means to be defeated in 15 days, with 90,000 people surrendering, and the country being split into two? And at the end of it, do you know that India returned a lot of territory that it had captured, as a goodwill gesture?

And what's that crap about "performance" in the other wars? Do you know that the 1948 "war" was actually Pakisatan invading the independent princely stateof Kashmir? Do you know that they first sent their "irregulars", tribals, to go on an orgy of plunder, loot and rape? And that once India entered the fight (on Kashmir's side), the Paki advance was halted and status quo was maintained, after India (Yes, India, not Pakisatan) took the issue to the UN?

Do you know that in 1965, after the Pakis attacked Kashmir, hoping to limit the conflict to Kashmir, India attacked from Paki's East side and were at the gates of Lahore before ceasefire was declared?

Do you know that in 1999, Pakis again sent irregulars, followed by Paki Army, to occupy high points in Kargil? And that each and every man was driven out of those peaks by the Indian Army?

u got your version of story about every thing and i m not here to waste my time on changing your mind but i can tell u who i m.....just an ordinary chinese who knows a thing or two about sub contitent and wants to say the truth.....
You don't know a thing about the subcontinent oaf, apart from the lies you get fed in Puki forums! :puke:

Go and read neutral sources and tell me that anything I wrote is not true. You just don't know what crap you are talking about. It is expected to hear silly Pakis making such statements, but you should know better.

The real story is, the Pukes started all wars (and partly responsible for 71' too), and lost all of them. The pukes desperately try to spin a victory out of their losses (other than 71', which is "un-spinnable"), and it is surprising that non-Pakis get taken in by that shit.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i see it as an attempt not so much to divide and rule but rather to divide and separate

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

as pointed out by member paeng above this is off-topic

secondly we dont need you chicom opinions on strategic matters - it's obvious whose side youre on - we are well aware that we can never get an objective opinion from a chicom where any strategic topic is concerned - and this forum is almost all about strategic affairs - why bother having chicom members in the first place ? - ah well - it looks nice .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles