Beijing University to teach Gujarati

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Beijing University to teach Gujarati

AHMEDABAD: The Chinese may not have mastered the English language yet, but they are keen to learn Gujarati to boost business ties with Gujarat. Beijing University is all set to offer a two-year full-time residential program in Gujarati language for those keen to work here.

By January 2013, the university's language and culture department will roll out an extensive curriculum covering various aspects of the language. Faculty from colleges and universities of Gujarat are likely to teach the course through an open invitation and interview.

Gujarat is eyeing over 10 per cent of the total Chinese investment of $100 billion expected in India in the next five years. Also, some 30 Chinese companies have shown interest in developing a Rs 25,000 crore township in Gujarat.

Chinese officials - both central and provincial - will be the target students. Besides, students of business administration and employees of power and telecom companies are also likely to sign up.

Jagat Shah, chairman of India China Economic & Cultural Council (ICEC), Gujarat chapter, said, "Chinese believe that understanding another country's culture is key to good trade relations. In the last five years, China has been focusing on developing relations between their provinces and India.

After chief minister Narendra Modi's visit to China, they want to focus on Gujarat and Gujarati as a key to being effective here."

ICEC will help the university develop the curriculum. Apart from helping develop the course material, ICEC will assist the university in translations, headhunting for faculty, faculty exchange programmes, student exchange programmes, field visits of students to Gujarat as well as industry placements in China and India for graduating students.

Gujarati will be the second Indian language to be taught in China after Hindi. According to ICEC, some 1,000 Gujarati businessmen visit China every year.

Back home, many Gujarati businessmen, too, have enrolled themselves in Mandarin Chinese language courses. Private Chinese classes are running full batches in the state. Surat's diamantaires are mastering Chinese to acquire a share of the diamond polishing industry pie.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese are like another bania.they give junk jf-17 and invest only peanuts in pakistan and they invest hundreds of billion of dollars in pakistan's enemy country.

Reactions: sky

ashdoc

Country flag
Chinese are like another bania.they give junk jf-17 and invest only peanuts in pakistan and they invest hundreds of billion of dollars in pakistan's enemy country.
if your country had anything worth investing they would have invested :laugh:

by the way , the fact that you called the jf17 a junk should be engraved in letters of gold :thumb:

you are probably the first pakistani i know who has admitted the truth of the fighter jet :hail:

huaxia rox

so it basically means 20 billion us dollar investmen from prc to india per year........highly doubtful.....

Tronic

Every world power needs its share of Banias to reach up and above. Try studying sociology instead of terror gloating for a change.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They also teach Russian!

satish007

ajtr, you are real freak, dispite Indian do not like you , but you keep kissing their ass.
it is not your fault you borned in Pakistan, if you enjoy being ass kicked like me, change your flag to China.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
ajtr, you are real freak, dispite Indian do not like you , but you keep kissing their ass.
it is not your fault you borned in Pakistan, if you enjoy being ass kicked like me, change your flag to China.
Real opportunists and freaks are you Chinese.You expect pakistanis to fight your war with india and on the other hand you do billions of dollars worth business with india.You chinese and americans are the real opportunists and hypocrites in using countries to do your dirty work as you did with pakistan by throwing crumbs to its dictator establishments over 60 years by throwing junk arms at them.Pakistan has seen your true face now.hence you are been paid back along same coin of betrayal in xinjiang and will be paid so too in Beijing in future.

And real ass licker are you chinese who used pakistani leadership's good rapport with american to open up to the west and come out of isolation in lates 1970s and lick up to the whiteman of the west.

Mark my words it will not be usa not the west not the chinese but only india which only could save pakistan or you all will be doomed long with pakistan.

Tronic

Mark my words it will not be usa not the west not the chinese but only india which only could save pakistan or you all will be doomed long with pakistan.
Pakistan is like a girl who has come of age running around and looking for a man to take care of her. Why can Pakistan not take care of itself?

amoy

@atjr I love your analysis especially underscoring this line "You chinese and americans are the real opportunists and hypocrites in using countries to do your dirty work ", though disagreeing with your conclusion.

Bugs in your sharp criticism of Chini-Paki bhai bhai include -

1) u attempt to draw a line btwn Pakistani and Pakistan establishment (leadership, army... alike). But there's no such a demarcation existing, at least from a Chinese PoV. And it's your "democracy" that decides who stands for the entity.

2) How would India "save" Pakistan? Would that mean India absorbing Pakistan ultimately, a religion based state? Oooooops, I thought India had enough troubles of its own, needless to mention taking on one more?! Or pls elaborate how Pakistan can be saved without changes from within?? As usual u vent your grievances toward external powers - China, and US.

For a moment I'm confused... as u seem to have split your love btwn India and Pakistan and shuttle in between. U lack consistency, to say the least.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
@atjr I love your analysis especially underscoring this line "You chinese and americans are the real opportunists and hypocrites in using countries to do your dirty work ", though disagreeing with your conclusion.

Bugs in your sharp criticism of Chini-Paki bhai bhai include -

1) u attempt to draw a line btwn Pakistani and Pakistan establishment (leadership, army... alike). But there's no such a demarcation existing, at least from a Chinese PoV. And it's your "democracy" that decides who stands for the entity.

2) How would India "save" Pakistan? Would that mean India absorbing Pakistan ultimately, a religion based state? Oooooops, I thought India had enough troubles of its own, needless to mention taking on one more?! Or pls elaborate how Pakistan can be saved without changes from within?? As usual u vent your grievances toward external powers - China, and US.

For a moment I'm confused... as u seem to have split your love btwn India and Pakistan and shuttle in between. U lack consistency, to say the least.
Dont strain your brain too much.There is a simple saying birds of same feather flock together.And what you call hindi-Paki bhai -bhai then you are totally mistaken.May be being chinese you can understand only bhai-bhai thing as being some business partnership as that can be made and broken.

The chipak or usa-pak partnership is at only stablishment army level and the onething that makes these partnership thrive is establishment's control over people and enmity of the ruling class which your country try to exploit.otherwise there is nothing common between chipak and usa-pak.Thats one thing pakistani people do have lot of empathy and sympathy for xinjiang muslims against chinese han suppression on those hapless people. otherwise there is no commonality between chipak.

Coming to indo-pak despite 65 yrs of created enmity millions of families shares blood/family relationships.People have land properties across the borders .And this is the bonding no pakistani shares with china.Even with all those tall sloganeering CCP leadership makes with Pakistani establishment its india where pakistani people go either for treatment or to visit relatives or to work in bollywood.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Real opportunists and freaks are you Chinese.You expect pakistanis to fight your war with india and on the other hand you do billions of dollars worth business with india. You chinese and americans are the real opportunists and hypocrites in using countries to do your dirty work as you did with pakistan by throwing crumbs to its dictator establishments over 60 years by throwing junk arms at them.Pakistan has seen your true face now.hence you are been paid back along same coin of betrayal in xinjiang and will be paid so too in Beijing in future.

And real ass licker are you chinese who used pakistani leadership's good rapport with american to open up to the west and come out of isolation in lates 1970s and lick up to the whiteman of the west.

Reminds me what Col Wu of the Canadian Army always said - The Chinese will fight India to the last Pakistani!

I think as a Pakistani, Ajtr has good reasons in spitting venom at China.

After all, one one hand, China profess undying love for Pakistan, and on the other, merrily goes on doing billion $ of trade with India!

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Even I know ajtr is a false flag, who are you fooling?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Even I know ajtr is a false flag, who are you fooling?
Sorry i'm not a chinese to fake anything and everything.So you better keep your faked filth, be it statistics,goods or even fake sloganeering (which your leaders do with pak establish ment), north of himalayas only.Dont dump your fakes into subcontinent when you have no idea about its people.:rolleyes:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sorry i'm not a chinese to fake anything and everything.So you better keep your faked filth, be it statistics,goods or even fake sloganeering (which your leaders do with pak establish ment), north of himalayas only.Dont dump your fakes into subcontinent when you have no idea about its people.:rolleyes:
Come on, ajtr, I have been around for enough time to know that you are just another Indian false flag.

I joined this forum before you did, back then, you put that wheel-flag on your profile.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Come on, ajtr, I have been around for enough time to know that you are just another Indian false flag.

I joined this forum before you did, back then, you put that wheel-flag on your profile.
I pay you 50 cents for this :D

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Nimo: you do a disservice to ajtr by calling her a "false flag".

Yes, she was born in India, in an Indian Muslim family. But while that might make her Indian on paper, she is not an Indian like the rest of us on this forum are. For one thing, she has relations in Pakistan and close ties to Pakisatan. She has also married a Paki man.

In her view, the whole subcontinent ought to be together, but on her terms, not India's. She is an Ummah-troll, and she believes in only one ideology, that of the Muslim Ummah.

Instead of calling her a false flag, you should read her posts of the last few weeks, and the latest ones today, where, in a moment of frustration, she said that "Hindus are leprosy of the subcontinent and should be drowned in the ocean".

satish007

Yes, she was born in India, in an Indian Muslim family. But while that might make her Indian on paper, she is not an Indian like the rest of us on this forum are. For one thing, she has relations in Pakistan and close ties to Pakisatan. She has also married a Paki man.
sorry, Ajtr, I ever don't know you are a lady, obviously Indian knows Pakistan waaaaaaay more than Chinese.
as I know, Pakistan are very complex, lots of tribes and too many different ideas,long history, only Indian could understand you and know how to handle.
India Pakistan bhai bhai are welcome. Chinese are not that bad.
you guys are same nation(although Pakistani have lighter skin and Pakistani women are waaaaay pretty than Indian women)
at last , look at my Avatar, the only men in the world are able to handle Pakistan terrorists ,give them lesson and let them become good men as your husband.
Ajtr, hopefully your husband will let you do another thing instead of coming here all the day.
if Indian don't treat you well, you can always come back to China, we don't allow that.

Last edited:

RedDragon

Pakistan or Indian, you are really funny.

I think each war between Pakistan and India is start by Pakistan or India, not China. And when Pakistan asked China for help, we give Pakistan help for free, because China and India are enemy and we think Pakistan is our friend at that time. If you don't like it, you can just reject or through them away.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles