Befitting Reply to Pakistan by Nitin Gadkari, BJP Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmanisAsha

kseeker...
I THINK U ARE STILL IN YOUR DREAMS BRO..I AM TRUE INDIAN.. IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH U CAN F...KOFF

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
kseeker...

ha..ha...ha...u and ur so called RSS can f...k off...u mot...fuc..
rss my ass...i dont want to even spit on these people.. coz of people like u in India there are terrorists ..
u & RSS are assholes in india
Don't worry you live in Dubai and will not be slaughtered :lol: :troll:
Please save me from these evil hindoos.
They will kill me because I am muslim :lol:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Do you say you are a pakistani, do you?

Ha ha ha ha..... don't lie... and no abusive language bhaai jhan... not acceptable.... no F***k here....
He has a dutch passport.

The moment he tell he is a paki born in amreeka or some place else, he will be cavity searched at every F@ckin airport in the world:rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
rock127..
i think u dont understand, i meant i am proud to be india.No need to be ashamed.

y should i ask pakis what they are to me...i will ask only to my people such as u..we dont need to prove our nationality..

but people like advani,modi,gadkari have to prove their nationality, where did so cld BJP Leader Mr. Advani born & bought up...
You are a Paki.

You are no one to talk on behalf of Indian Muslims.All good Muslims need not worry about BJP and as a fact Muslims of Gujrat voted for MODI.

Only jihadi traitor Muslims need to worry and YOU are one of those.

Neo

Ah the paki terrorist born out of generations of rapes by invaders is getting angry:pound:

BTW, why did you leave pakistan? To fck some one other than your sister? Is it not the norm among pakis? To marry their sisters:rofl:
Say that in.my face and I will break your jaw!

Net.ke peechay chhup kar mard banta hai khusray ki aulad?!

Thoo!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pls tell RSS to wear Full pants instead of school dress
Bache, India is tropical (hot) country and half shorts is Indian concept adopted by the British and taken world over. Moreover, no one does PT in full pants. They do PT to keep them fit and vibrant.

To scare the Sh*t out of you !!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pakistanis are barking too much with this nuclear threat. High time to teach them a lesson. No self respect, no shame, no remorse.
Pakistan is dying. Why kick it to death? Let it die peacefully.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Say that in.my face and I will break your jaw!

Net.ke peechay chhup kar mard banta hai khusray ki aulad?!

Thoo!
I agree but do Khusaras have children in Pakistan ??

AmanisAsha

what is half is so powerful that even your full cant compete..u can ask advani, modi, gadkari from where all they came...i think u can understand this

kseeker

Retired
kseeker...

ha..ha...ha...u and ur so called RSS can f...k off...u mot...fuc..
rss my ass...i dont want to even spit on these people.. coz of people like u in India there are terrorists ..
u & RSS are assholes in india
AmanisAsha ↑
That thing that needs to be full under the pant is so and not cut in half. I can hope you are intelligent enough to understand.
Awesome :rofl: :rofl: rofl:

I couldn't have said it in better way :thumb:

Voldemort

Country flag
Ah the paki terrorist born out of generations of rapes by invaders is getting angry:pound:

BTW, why did you leave pakistan? To fck some one other than your sister? Is it not the norm among pakis? To marry their sisters:rofl:
That was not cool. And I have no soft spot for Pakis nor do I belong to Aman ki Tamasha brigade.

Reactions: Neo

kseeker

Retired
@AmanisAsha,

I understand that you are pissed off and better be. :finger:

Jab RSS ke dande tumhare pichhwade pe padenge tab samajh ayega.

Stay in Dubai and continue licking your arab master's @$$, that suits you better. Don't bother coming back to India, nahi toh "Dande padenge"

Last edited by a moderator:

AmanisAsha

Bache, India is tropical (hot) country and half shorts is Indian concept adopted by the British and taken world over. Moreover, no one does PT in full pants. They do PT to keep them fit and vibrant.

To scare the Sh*t out of you !! - Bhadra

Only country is hot but people are not..all RSS is like Modi & RSS dont have guts and are not man enough to become father...khusray,napunsak salee,hijde..Even hide that they are married....shame on them..and yet become PM of India.. cant manage their own family and going to manage india..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles