Befitting Reply to Pakistan by Nitin Gadkari, BJP Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

kseeker

Retired
Folks,

This is a must watch video... This video is trending all over FB!

Summary:

Nitin Gadkari to Pakistani: Don't try to threaten us. We are not the clan of Congress or Manmohan Singh. If you want to malign us or to provoke terrorism against India, you will get the severe result for that on urgent basis.
Courtesy: Headlines Today.

Finally, after long time, we have a nationalist govt., leaders who have courage,will and ability to teach a lesson to Terrorist & failed State called Pakistan.

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

BangersAndMash

Shameless lying paki barking usual nuclear blackmail. :crazy:

His response comes across as, so what if terrorist attacks from our soil happen in India, we have nukes, blah, blah, blah. :crazy:

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
Pakistanis are barking too much with this nuclear threat. High time to teach them a lesson. No self respect, no shame, no remorse.

Hari Sud

Country flag
One question here?

If Pakistan wipes out New Delhi, then what about Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Sagodha etc. Would these not be wiped out in retaliation.

Let me shorten bit the above list, - all of Pakistan.

Indian will still would have 800 million people left but none would be left in Pakistan.

India would rebuild like Japan did. Who would build Pakistan when nobody is left.

Think a bit Mr. Pirzada.

Mr. Gadkari is so right that era of Manmohan and Congress is over.

Neo

Mr Nitin Gadkari has to learn to debate properly. Tje guy is shouting like a raped woman lol. And this is a leader?

Neo

Pakistanis are barking too much with this nuclear threat. High time to teach them a lesson. No self respect, no shame, no remorse.
We made it clear that if India attacks us with false accusations we have the means to retaliate with full force.
Imho the kind of languag Gadkari is using.is not a.good start, to me he souds like a barking dog.

Neo

One question here?

If Pakistan wipes out New Delhi, then what about Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Sagodha etc. Would these not be wiped out in retaliation.

Let me shorten bit the above list, - all of Pakistan.

Indian will still would have 800 million people left but none would be left in Pakistan.

India would rebuild like Japan did. Who would build Pakistan when nobody is left.

Think a bit Mr. Pirzada.

Mr. Gadkari is so right that era of Manmohan and Congress is over.
You have clearly no idea about nukes. :lol:
I hope Modi and his advisors have a better understanding of the aftermath of a nuclear exchange.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Mr. Pirzada needs a lesson from you "Neo" before he utters these words on public television.

Neo

Mr. Pizza day needs a lesson from you before he utters these words on public television.
Mr 'jeero taallerance' has to do better homework about beheading soldiers: India beheaded Pakistani soldiers years before the recent alleged beheading by PA,

Infact beheading is an ancient Indian war custom. Hindu Gods used a weapon.called the Chakra to behead his ennemies.

If.this Mr.Jeero Taaallernce uses tough language then don't expect a soft reply from Pirzada. He clearly won.the.debate being.more articulate and factually.correct and well informed.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Mr Nitin Gadkari has to learn to debate properly. Tje guy is shouting like a raped woman lol. And this is a leader?
Mr Neo, threatening nuclear strikes at every drop of the hat is very very iresonsible act which every Pakistani indulges in. That is why the world does not trust Pakistan with nuclear weapons.

Pakistan has no rights to hold nuclear weapons when even a dog there threaten to use those. Have you ever heard any other nuclear power threatening to use nuclear weapons.

These Pakistanis should not be allowed on Indian Media as they talk very very arrogantly and irresponsibly.

Where were Pakistani nuclear bombs when Obama sadomised Pakistan in Abbottabad ?? That will pain for generations !!

Neo

Mr Neo, threatening nuclear strikes at every drop of the hat is very very iresonsible act which every Pakistani indulges in. That is why the world does not trust Pakistan with nuclear weapons.
P
Pakistan has no rights to hold nuclear weapons when
Peven a dog there threaten to use those. Have you ever heard any other nuclear power threatening to use nuclear weapons.

These Pakistanis should not be allowed on Indian Media as they talk very very arrogantly and irresponsibly.

Where were Pakistani nuclear bombs when Obama sadomised Pakistan in Abbottabad ?? That will pain for generations !!
I didn't see full debate but from this video I conclude that its Mr Gadkari who started threatning and got a matching response by Pirzada. Our nukes are the best deterrence.against aggressive neighbirs like India and we have a clear nuclear doctrine sans no first use restrictions. We will use oir nukes if we are threatened by an agtessor which is three times stronger in conventional power,

Yes there are.other.countries who have threatened.to nuke other countries.and actually used them aswell. USA retalliated with two nukes against Japan to revenge Pearl Harbour. Kennedy threatened to nuke Cuba if she was to allow Soviet nukes to be stationed there.

Pakistan has as much right to develop and maintain a credible deterrence as any other country. We have always denied.nuclear appartheid, thank God we have them now and no one can harm.us.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
We made it clear that if India attacks us with false accusations we have the means to retaliate with full force.
Imho the kind of languag Gadkari is using.is not a.good start, to me he souds like a barking dog.
With begged Chinese fireworks?

Or with this?

Neo

May I ask what qualifications mr Gadkari holds?

Neo

With begged Chinese fireworks?

Or with this?

Don't worry about the.delivery systems but tell.me.how will you destroy Pakistan? With sinking subs or with failing airforce? Does yiur navy even know how to sail and avoid collisions?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Infact beheading is an ancient Indian war custom. Hindu Gods used a weapon.called the Chakra to behead his ennemies.

Not like the Gazies of Islam making a mound of Hindu heads every where they went to appease Allaha and Mullaha.

Indian Army did not behead the Gazies in 1948, 1965, 1971 and Kargil but sent 90, 000 of your gazies back to lament for life.

When Shahbuddin Ghori was injured in battle of tarrain, his slave Kutub ud Din Aibak was allowed to carry his body from the battle field and abort 40 km away. He was not beheaded.

Know a little history -

Beheading to kill may be an act depicted in Hindu Mythology and you may call it as sanctioned but not beheading to terrorise and not insulting the head and human dignity. That is not sanctioned.
There is a difference between killing by cutting head and beading to terrorise in the name of Islam. That is sanctioned by Quran.

Beheading to strike terror is sanctioned in Islam according to Quran. All Gazies who invaded Indian subcontinent including todays Paki land used to behead the captured able bodied population and make a mound of their heads at a prominent place to terrorise. That is so gleefully described by all historical Arab, Turkish and Persian Gazi writters. Their descriptions at times is so gory that one feels like ----ng. That is what Ghazanavis and Ghories did to your ancestors before your ancestors raised their arse up to utter a Kalima..

On the contrary, humiliating and insulting slain head is utterly condemned in Hindu / Indian Mythology. When son of the great warrior Arjuna, named Abhimanyu was killed , beheaded and his head insulted, Arjuna vowed to utterly punish the culprits which he did. "Killing of Abhimanyu that way" became the most condemnable and heinous act of the entire epic of Mahabharata resulting in elimination of"Hundred brothers Kauravas". That was taken as breaking the code of Conduct (Adharma ) and facilitated Pandava then breaking the rules of conduct of war !)

Keep your little knowledge of Hinduism to yourself.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
:rofl: Why do we need to when you are doing a swell job of self destruction?

Don't worry about the.delivery systems but tell.me.how will you destroy Pakistan? With sinking subs or with failing airforce? Does yiur navy even know how to sail and avoid collisions?

Neo

@Bhadra, beheading of soldies has been comitted from both sides!

I had to look it up but here's a post from another forum. Please read the summery carefully or try to watch the episode on yputibe and verify the claim.

On the of latest edition, (telecast a few hours ago, on the evening of the 15th of January, 2013) of ‘The Buck Stops Here’, (a flagship news show on NDTV anchored by Barkha Dutt) – ‘India-Pakistan:Another Tipping Point‘, Admiral (Retd.) Ramdas, former chief of the Indian Navy said he knew that Indian forces have beheaded Pakistani soldiers in the past. Gen. (Retd.) V.P. Malik, former chief of the Indian Army contradicted him, and said this had never happened. Barkha Dutt was silent on this matter.

Below is a summary of some highlights of the discussion.

Around 21:15 minutes into the programme, Admiral Ramdas says, “Beheading of Troops has been going on from both sides has been for some time, I mean there is evidence of this…”

Barkha Dutt, eager to change the subject, nervously interjects and says ‘I want you to comment, Sir, on Sporting and Cultural ties, because that is what has been hit today…’. Why is she so anxious to change the subject? Is it because Admiral Ramdas is clearly speaking about something she personally does not want spoken about?

Then, a little later, Ms. Dutt asks Gen. Malik to speak, she also asks him to talk whether ‘Sporting and Cultural Ties should become the fall-guy’.

Gen. V.P. Malik says (around 24:40 minutes into the program), “…And I don’t agree with Admiral (Ram) Das that both sides have been doing this, I would like to see anybody give me one instance where this kind of inhuman act has been done by the Indian army… I know that with great respect, we not only buried their bodies with great respect…we returned any body that they asked for.”

Barkha Dutt knows what Admiral Ramdas was talking about. As has been pointed out before on Kafila, she has written about it (the decapitation of Pakistani soldiers by the Indian army during the Kargil conflict in the summer of 1999) herself in Himal magazine (June, 2001).

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army’s administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black—it looked like a moustache. “Look again,” said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw.

It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. “The boys got it as a gift for the brigade,” said the colonel, softly, but proudly. [Archived at The Hoot]

So that is an instance where ‘this kind of inhuman act’ did happen. So why did she not say so to Gen. Malik. She is not ‘anybody’, she was there, and this is an issue that is being discussed on a show that she is anchoring. How long can it be before she gets called out for the gross irresponsibility of her reticence on this very crucial matter. Was she lying in 2001, or, is she concealing the truth now?

But the buck, doesnÂ’t stop here.

Then, a BJP Politician and spokesman for his party, Ravi Shankar Prasad is asked by Barkha Dutt about the NDAÂ’s record on India-Pakistan relations. She mentions Vajpayee as the architect of the India Pakistan Peace Process , Kargil, Parliament Attack, Hijacking of IC 814, Historic Ceasefire of 2003 etc.

Ravi Shankar Prasad begins, not by immediately addressing Barkha Dutt’s question, but by contradicting Admiral Ramdas. Around 26:39 minutes into the program, Ravi Shankar Prasad says – “…Mr. Ramdas has been a distinguished Naval chief, but for him to make a comment that even Indian forces have been beheading, I am happy Gen. Malik contradicted him very conclusively, Admiral Ramdas you need to understand that Pakistani people will lap up your comment, and seek to condemn Indian army in no uncertain terms, I am seeing that happening, for heavens sake don’t make these sweeping comments.”

“Don’t call on Heaven, Mr. Prasad” (Admiral Ramdas says, attempting to interject) but Barkha Dutt doesn’t let him speak. Once again, she does not contradict, question or challenge Ravi Shankar Prasad. Her evasion in this matter, at this point, when it has popped up on her program for the third time now, is a truly sweeping statement.

Then, Barkha Dutt moves on to Congress spokesman, Avishek Manu Singhvi, and other matters, and other panelists, Ashutosh Varshney and Leela Ponnappa, the question that Admiral Ramdas raised is forgotten, but it lingers, silent, and sullen, like the ghost of a beheaded soldier in the studio.

At the end of the programme, Shahvar Ali Khan, a musician from Lahore, Pakistan says “All the peace loving people of Pakistan are with the grief of the people of India.” He hopes that the present situation will not affect cultural and social ties.

Then, Barkha Dutt asks Admiral Ramdas for a comment. He says, “If for so many years things have gone wrong, the fault lies not with sportsmen and artists, why punish them for what why have not done?”

Who makes the constituency of peace a fringe, and who makes the dogs of war, the people Shahvar Ali Khan calls the ‘hate-mongers’, on either side of the LOC, occupy the centre-stage, again and again?

If an important television journalist like Barkha Dutt talks about the fact that both armies have committed acts of savagery, which, I repeat, she says she knows, because she has said that she has seen this with her own eyes, it will weaken the dogs of war. This admission, coming from a public figure like her, will make it more difficult for the war-party on either side of the LOC to point their fingers only at people across the border.

Nothing can strengthen the constituency of peace more at this crucial juncture, than a little honest and public introspection, on both sides. Let us hope that will occur. Barkha Dutt can set the ball rolling, if she chooses to. The buck, starts with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sea Eagle

Like your navy men know how to sail and avoid collisions.. First they ram a sub into a warship and then yell "Allah Ho Akbar" like some idiots who achieved some great feats..

Btw Do quote the total fying hours of each third-fourth hand bheek mein mile aircrafts of PAF per year..

Neo

:rofl: Why do we need to when you are doing a swell job of self destruction?
keep sinking your ships and cashing your brand new planes, you seem to be doing our job quite well.

Neo

Like your navy men know how to sail and avoid collisions.. First they ram a sub into a warship and then yell "Allah Ho Akbar" like some idiots who achieved some great feats..

Btw Do quote the total fying hours of each third-fourth hand bheek mein mile aircrafts of PAF per year..

Not worth replying, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles