BBC's Jeremy Clarkson mocks India

Blackwater

yeah sale phirangi as usual shown bad about India. they have not shown anything thing good about India in this episode. As usual they have shown,slums,poor streets,poor people, dilapidated buildings,people shitting and urine on roads, Third class Indian train compartment, cows and dog on roads, third class old cars etc etc.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Blackwater

BBC showman in racism row

London, December 30
Controversial TV personality Jeremy Clarkson has once again been accused of racism after mocking Indian conditions in a 'Top Gear' Christmas Special on BBC. Viewers were furious after Clarkson took digs at India's trains, toilets, clothing, food and history, The Daily Mail reported.
At one point, the controversial presenter ridiculed the unhygienic conditions and lack of sanitation among the poor by driving around the slums in a Jaguar fitted with a toilet.
A spokesman for the BBC said there have been 23 complaints about content "offensive to India" in the programme, which was broadcast on Wednesday evening.
She added: "If viewers or religious groups want to complain, they can complain to the BBC. We won't be responding through the media." Clarkson was earlier involved in another controversy earlier this month.
Clarkson was forced to apologise after saying striking public sector workers should be shot in front of their families during an appearance on The One Show on BBC1.
After his latest act, many viewers, however, took straight to social networks and Internet message boards to voice their objections about the show, in which the Top Gear team set out to boost British trade links with the subcontinent.
In one scene on the programme, Jeremy Clarkson was seen stripping off his trousers in front of two Indian dignitaries to show them how to use a trouser press, the report said.
Adding insult to injury, the latest programme was shown just two days after the murder of Indian student Anuj Bidve in Salford on Boxing Day, the daily said. — PTI

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - World

pmaitra

Ice Road Truckers did a much better job than this guy.

However, I would not take this too seriously. This show usually mocks anything under the Sun.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BBC showman in racism row

Why do you have to be so sensitive? Relax, it's the usual big mouth Jeremy, he makes fun of everybody. He's supposed to be a funny man on wheels. Political correctness is the last on his menu.

Bhartiya

Tihar Jail
Banned
BBC is trademark of racism, don't know why some ppl. Are so surprised.... Relax guys, they r just jealous of Indian companies taking over their business (which usually is a flop show anyways), just tell me one thing these firangis show that is good about India.? ....

pmaitra

Why do you have to be so sensitive? Relax, it's the usual big mouth Jeremy, he makes fun of everybody. He's supposed to be a funny man on wheels. Political correctness is the last on his menu.
The ending was actually pretty good. I am no offended by anything because they showed the reality of India. I did not see anything racist at all.

yeah sale phirangi as usual shown bad about India. they have not shown anything thing good about India in this episode. As usual they have shown,slums,poor streets,poor people, dilapidated buildings,people shitting and urine on roads, Third class Indian train compartment, cows and dog on roads, third class old cars etc etc.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
As usual they have shown what is there in India, in general, and in Mumbai in particular. Why are you so uncomfortable? Mumbai is the dirtiest city in India and the dirt and filth is so expansive, it never misses the eyes of any foreign visitor. Heck, even in Mumbai Central West, early morning you will see people pooping on the footpath, publicly. I have seen that. My first three days in Mumbai was there, in a hotel. Looks like things haven't really changed.

However, Himachal was clean and pristine. They have shown that as well.

Don't have hard feelings against BBC. They have not lied. What they have shown is the truth.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I got to 3:00 into the video before ending it. If BBC could get Jeremy and his two toadies into that 1970s Rolls Royce along with Simon Cowell and run it over an IED, they would have a video worth watching.

Brits talking on the telly make me vomit.

pmaitra

I got to 3:00 into the video before ending it. If BBC could get Jeremy and his two toadies into that 1970s Rolls Royce along with Simon Cowell and run it over an IED, they would have a video worth watching.

Brits talking on the telly make me vomit.
Check from 0:31:30 onwards. :D

Blackwater

The ending was actually pretty good. I am no offended by anything because they showed the reality of India. I did not see anything racist at all.

As usual they have shown what is there in India, in general, and in Mumbai in particular. Why are you so uncomfortable? Mumbai is the dirtiest city in India and the dirt and filth is so expansive, it never misses the eyes of any foreign visitor. Heck, even in Mumbai Central West, early morning you will see people pooping on the footpath, publicly. I have seen that. My first three days in Mumbai was there, in a hotel. Looks like things haven't really changed.

However, Himachal was clean and pristine. They have shown that as well.

Don't have hard feelings against BBC. They have not lied. What they have shown is the truth.

Iam not saying India is Switzerland. what iam saying ,they always show bad,dirty about India. They should also show something good in India

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
That was some good stuff. Very funny.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
BBC's Jeremy Clarkson mocks India

LONDON: Controversial TV personality Jeremy Clarkson has once again been accused of racism after mocking Indian culture in a 'Top Gear' Christmas Special on BBC.

Viewers were furious after Clarkson staged a series of Carry On style digs at India's trains, toilets, clothing, food and history, The Daily Mail reported. At one point, the controversial presenter ridiculed the unhygienic conditions and lack of sanitation among the poor by driving around the slums in a Jaguar fitted with a toilet.

A spokesman for the BBC said they have been 23 complaints about content "offensive to India" in the programme, which was broadcast on Wednesday evening. She added: "If viewers or religious groups want to complain, they can complain to the BBC. We won't be responding through the media."

Clarkson was earlier involved in another controversy earlier this month. He was forced to apologise after saying striking public sector workers should be shot in front of their families during an appearance on The One Show on BBC1.

After his latest act, many viewers, however, took straight to social networks and internet message boards to voice their objections about the show, in which the Top Gear team set out to boost British trade links with the subcontinent.

In one scene on the programme, Jeremy Clarkson was seen stripping off his trousers in front of two Indian dignitaries to show them how to use a trouser press, the report said.

In another shocking set-piece, the Top Gear team put banners promoting British industry on trains. One read, 'British IT is good for your company', and another, 'Eat English muffins'. But the messages turned obscene when the carriages of the trains split.

Adding insult to injury, the latest programme was shown just two days after the murder of Indian student Anuj Bidve in Salford on Boxing Day.

Racism? BBC’s Jeremy Clarkson mocks India - The Times of India
He has the audacity to bash Indians about hygiene when westerners dont even use water to wash there ass after a shit :rofl:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I just came back from the new years night kolavari di on the road... Indians are the most raceist pigs you will come across, i happened to be with someone from the north east who looks very mongoloid.... The frequent insults and laughs he got from the drunk indian crowd was just sick man.. People calling hey chinese and what not... They think it is funny to do that. End of my censoredcensoredcensoredcensoreding raceism...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I just came back from the new years night kolavari di on the road... Indians are the most raceist pigs you will come across, i happened to be with someone from the north east who looks very mongoloid.... The frequent insults and laughs he got from the drunk indian crowd was just sick man.. People calling hey chinese and what not... They think it is funny to do that. End of my censoredcensoredcensoredcensoreding raceism...
can a girl be a boy ?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The British Christian culture has definitely given a deep seance of humiliation of people towards their own culture. Just watching this wants me to hate myself, now i know where all the self hate is born, it born in European Colonialism and they telling us materialism stuff makes some one immortally better than the rest of us but in reality it is never true.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles