Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I have never seen brahmos this excited before :troll:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Moreover Sexual diversion happens because of closed family values on sex towards women. If you tell kids that sex is wrong then in some cases a kid may justify to himself as he reaches puberty that sex with a men may not be wrong and hence bypassing the guilt of enjoying the female form.

The other one is some male kids are treated like girls at childhood and over pampered. So there are many social causes and faults in upbringing that cause homosexuality and not to mention in many cases its natural. Most psychological problems in humans are due to the strict laws of religion and culture conflicting with the natural urges of the human being.

As long as sex remains a tabu you will see all sorts of mental and sexual problems in a society.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Wales means Country in UK, i was there for 2 years for eduction.......

Wales is famous for Sheep Shagging.....
Was Singh there with you? That answer confuses the hell out of me...! :why:

KS

Bye bye DFI
This topic needs to be closed

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A rather frank chap who is not afraid.

Each to his own way!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This topic needs to be closed
I would say that it is being as intolerant as the caller who was stating that the chap was promoting homosexuality.

One does not have to be gay, but one has to know about such people so that one understands them and not judge them by our own standards of morality.

When I was a child, it was felt in society that if a person drank, that person would also be a raving fornicator and worse.

Look around. The question that I see is - how many people don't drink!

Society changes, standards change.

One should give all type of people their own space!

And lest I am misunderstood, I am NOT promoting homosexuality since homosexuality does not affect me personally nor does it affect the society I move in.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles