BBC NEWS: Pakistan's MQM 'received Indian funding'

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am hearing this from you first time :biggrin2:
I also heard this for the first time in one of the pakistani forums :p lol. They were ready to get a separate identity because their rights were neglected by Bakbak Huqumat .

Abbasi

Le Bacche tu khush ho le. :facepalm:

Indian fatalities this year - 360 till June 21, 2015

Paki fatalities this year - 2105 till June 21, 2015

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/casualties.htm

Indian population = 6 x Paki population

Indian casualty rate is 2105/360 x 6 = 35

So, for every Indian that dies in India because of terrorist attack, 35 paki go Allah miyan.

Indian - 01
Paki - 35 :bplease:
I can also upload these statics to my websites :bplease:

Abbasi

I also heard this for the first time in one of the pakistani forums :p lol. They were ready to get a separate identity because their rights were neglected by Bakbak Huqumat .
You can good joke :rofl:..................

Blackwater

India kooool Bathroom banany wasta Paisa nahe

minorities ty zulm krny vich twada pahla naam ayyy

Rape vicch sary records tusiii pechy choor dity

Poverty vichh tusiii pechyyy

Literacy rate sirf 60% tusan da

Tusan dy National leader Ghandiii je kiii aik Inteha pasand Hindu maryyya

Ty dasooo phattti kis dii ??? :hehe:

A normal typical summer day in Pakistan

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We got company in the MQM funding issue, today Hameed Gul added even CIA,Mossad and MI6 in the list of donors to MQM.

LIke is say: if pakis are increasing RAW's credibility, we should accept them with glee. :balleballe:

desicanuk

BBC exposed Indian terror act on Pakistan
All unsubstantiated speculation by Owen who was quoting Sharif & company.To use oft quoted Paki verbage- PROVE IT!! Anyway nothing wrong with India taking a leaf from Paki book of how to destabalise your neighbour.Its about time we ditched Gandhi-Nehru led Congress foreign policy.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
affsoss u r a madrasa educated, first apne gare baan me jhanko

ur ISI started terrorism and interfere in India

in 1948 by sending tribal in Kashmir

in 1965 operation Gibraltar

1987 till now in Kashmir

26/11 Bombay

revenge to RAW le rahi ha beta:balleballe::balleballe:

In recent time it seems like RAW is working day and night. :yey: :yey: :yey:

RAW must be putting all the claims by Pakis in their annual performance appraisal with a rating of 4/5 stars.They must be getting good increment/promotions a well. :D

As per Pakis claims all is happening in Pakistan is because of Raaaaw.I think even ISI is funded by Raaaw.

@Yusuf : Ok RAW guy jooooo are doing a good jaaaab.

Abbasi

In recent time it seems like RAW is working day and night. :yey: :yey: :yey:

RAW must be putting all the claims by Pakis in their annual performance appraisal with a rating of 4/5 stars.They must be getting good increment/promotions a well. :D

As per Pakis claims all is happening in Pakistan is because of Raaaaw.I think even ISI is funded by Raaaw.

@Yusuf : Ok RAW guy jooooo are doing a good jaaaab.
@Blackwater @rock127 We are going to expose RAW involvement in Pakistan Internationally @Blackwater you said Expose us we are going to expose with in 2 3 days wait and watch :balleballe:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Blackwater @rock127 We are going to expose RAW involvement in Pakistan Internationally @Blackwater you said Expose us we are going to expose with in 2 3 days wait and watch
Janab... are hearing this for a veryyyyy loooooong time since we wanna see when people would laugh at you since it would be you to get exposed even more.Your ISI is made impotent by RAW.

How can a nanga expose others specially like Pakistan? You were stripped fully when you gave shelter to #1 Terrorist in the world aka Osama.

Pakistan officer involved in Parliament attack: Afghanistan

The hashtag is --> #PakistanAttacksAfganParliament

Your priorities are WRONG!

Your Army is Coward Hijra!

Compersion

Country flag
This news remind to me of the Lucknow Pact:

"Lucknow Pact (Hindi: लखनऊ का मुआहिदा, Urdu: معاہدۂ لکھنؤ‎ — Muʿāhidah-yi Lakhnaʾū; Urdu pronunciation: [ləkʰnəˌu kaː mʊˈaːɦɪd̪a]) refers to an agreement reached between the Indian National Congress and the Muslim League at the joint session of both the parties, held in Lucknow, in the year 1916. Muhammad Ali Jinnah, then a member of the Congress as well as the League, made both the parties reach an agreement to pressure the British government to adopt a more liberal approach to India and give Indians more authority to run their country, besides safeguarding basic Muslim demands. After the unpopular partition of Bengal, Jinnah approached the League to make it more popular among the Muslim masses. Jinnah himself was the mastermind and architect of this pact. Due to the reconciliation brought about by Jinnah between the Congress and the League, the Nightingale of India, Sarojini Naidu, gave him the title of “the Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity”."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucknow_Pact

Muslim and Hindu are working well together. Two Nation Theory is untrue, fictitious and wrong !!

Compersion

Country flag
Also it is not fair on our guys we wont be that stupid to leave such a obvious trail.

I am sure there is a large sections of Pakistan that can and want to do business with India at this moment and money helps and one might realise that will be good for Pakistan.

Globalization - Think Global act Local. (apologies added a another post by mistake ought to have done into the earlier)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles