Batla House encounter genuine, accused guilty of killing inspector

Decklander

One thing that intrigues me about this Batla House affair is that the Police Force appears to have gone for a routine investigation, having been tipped off.

Or else why were some of the unarmed and why was the Team Leader with BP jacket?

When one is sure people are terrorists, then one does not go like Rambo, more so, since now all know of the dangers to life and limb that can happen after the incident of the Police chief who was shot up when he went to check at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the Mumbai terrorist attack!
This encounter was not planned. Insp. Sharma wanted to check how many guys are inside the house and who all are inside the house before calling up the main team to catch these guys. The first team headed by sharma did not wear any tell tale clothing as they were acting as salesman and did not wish to arouse any suspicion. But as it happened, the guys inside opened fire on them and these guys who were not wearing any BP clothing got hit. It was than that the policemen covering them from opposite house opened up with AK-47s. that forced these guys to jump around in that hail of fire and they were hit not only by bullets but also by richocheted bullets from the walls. This place is just two kms from my house. My own family members and other brahmins from my village had rushed to holyfamily hospital just across the road to donate blood for him but he died within hours. My father is the sardar of the village and the SHO called him up for help for blood for Insp. Sharma.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles