Bangladesh will never forgive Pakistan

British Bengal Tiger

Good evening to everyone!

I'm a British Indian Bangladeshi!

A strange combination? You can suppose I'm a sort of an Aryan Tagore (never a Khan, would rather die).

Pakistan to me is a failed state, a country which has been murdering and sponsoring terrorism across the planet.

London was attacked on 7/7 and the perpetrators were British born PAKISTANI terrorists who were trained in PAKISTAN.

Mumbai was attacked and the terrorists came from PAKISTAN.

9/11 Middle Eastern bombers were trained in PAKISTAN.

1971 Pakistanis raped, pillaged East Bengal and killed OVER 3 MILLION BENGALI HINDUS AND INTELLECTUALS.

They also say Pakistani Jihad is active in the UK, according to British medical journals (my mother is a doctor) - majority of the children with birth defects in the UK come from the PAKISTANIS community.

Our tax money is going into funding these people, which I find absolutely terrible.

Do you agree with what I'm saying?

Last edited:

British Bengal Tiger

LOL they may have nukes but not the intellectual capacity to use them effective.

It was General J.F.R Jacob who made 92,000 Pakistanis surrender with merely 3,000 Indians and a handful of Mukti Bahinis.

Let's be real, Pakistani nuclear weapons are maintained by the Chinese and we all know about Chinese products right? They work one day and the next day they don't lol.

The Jihadists of Pakistan have an eye on the Pakistani nuclear weapons. The world cannot watch and let them take over. The time is running out for Pakistan. I believe the next US President will strip Pakistan of her nuclear weapons.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
LOL they may have nukes but not the intellectual capacity to use them effective.

It was General J.F.R Jacob who made 92,000 Pakistanis surrender with merely 3,000 Indians and a handful of Mukti Bahinis.

Let's be real, Pakistani nuclear weapons are maintained by the Chinese and we all know about Chinese products right? They work one day and the next day they don't lol.

The Jihadists of Pakistan have an eye on the Pakistani nuclear weapons. The world cannot watch and let them take over. The time is running out for Pakistan. I believe the next US President will strip Pakistan of her nuclear weapons.
Don't be under that illusion.

Pakistan is the best and most disposable mercenary for US ambitions in the Indian subcontinent.

Donald Trump is just posturing and trying to gain votes by telling people what they want to hear.

A Republican is anything but anti-Pakistan.

DingDong

Country flag
Good evening to everyone!

I'm a British Indian Bangladeshi!

A strange combination? You can suppose I'm a sort of an Aryan Tagore (never a Khan, would rather die).

Pakistan to me is a failed state, a country which has been murdering and sponsoring terrorism across the planet.

London was attacked on 7/7 and the perpetrators were British born PAKISTANI terrorists who were trained in PAKISTAN.

Mumbai was attacked and the terrorists came from PAKISTAN.

9/11 Middle Eastern bombers were trained in PAKISTAN.

1971 Pakistanis raped, pillaged East Bengal and killed OVER 3 MILLION BENGALI HINDUS AND INTELLECTUALS.

They also say Pakistani Jihad is active in the UK, according to British medical journals (my mother is a doctor) - majority of the children with birth defects in the UK come from the PAKISTANIS community.

Our tax money is going into funding these people, which I find absolutely terrible.

Do you agree with what I'm saying?
Few years ago the not-so-Great Britain unsuccessfully tried to buy peace between Afghan and Pakistani intel agencies. US did everything possible to sideline India from the Afghan peace process.

Pakistan is the puppet, puppet-masters are what @Tshering22 has already described. Pakistan never gained it's freedom, it only changed it's masters and status. Pakistan is to India to a great extent what North Korea is to the US.

British Bengal Tiger

Porkistan is a puppet.

It's government and it's people are backward and barbaric, and yes I do see all this quite clearly.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

And these MCs goes around with straight face unapologetic about genocide of Hindus they committed, protests against Bangladesh when it serves justice by hanging the perpetrators, utter not a word when visit our forums about plight of Pakistani Hindus who are mass migrating to India facing atrocities and their terrorism when their army trained Jihadis go berserk killing innocent kids eating food in restaurants.

I wonder how Pakistani army thugs after murdering thousands of Hindus came back home to live normal life self bestowed army awards and high positions. No wonder their kids never asked them about their crimes but became as venomous snakes as they were.

I pity Indians who cried for their dead when non of them feels anything as our men and women are getting killed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles