Bangladesh forcefully rejects Burmese Rohingyas. They head to India.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
We fought the 1971 war because Paki soldiers were butchering innocent people and those people were running to India and to stop that refugee problem we fought. Still BDs are coming here illegaly so what was the benefit of 1971 war ? And now Rohingyas too are coming here ,are we Thekadaar or Dharmshala for them?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re:

Double post self delete!

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

Re: Bangladesh forcefully rejects Burmese Rohingyas. They head to Indi

Why are we allowing them in India, these Rohingyas themselves incited insurgencies against Burmese government in 1950s and 1970s in Arakan state of Burma and that time they even had their citizenship in Myanmar.

DingDong

Country flag

Many of them have now started complaining about the living conditions and treatment of Rohingyas in India. Please brace for more number of terror strikes, this time because Rohingyas are facing discrimination here in India.

Azad Maidan riot was not good enough lesson.

Country flag

Wtf every freaking refugee in Asia just waltzes into india?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Wtf every freaking refugee in Asia just waltzes into india?
Until we have Mamta type vote bank wolves... the refugee would love to head towards India.

Country flag

Until we have Mamta type vote bank wolves... the refugee would love to head towards India.
Refugees from everywhere have a free pass . We have enough rejects from
Bangladesh we need more?Government needs to wake the frak up. First
Allowing Ebola carrying Africans and now this.

DingDong

Country flag

Refugees from everywhere have a free pass . We have enough rejects from
Bangladesh we need more?Government needs to wake the frak up. First
Allowing Ebola carrying Africans and now this shit.
That is a communal statement

Atithi Devo Bhawa :namaste:
Guest (Refugee) is akin to God.

We are all victims of Gandhi's experiments with truth (whatever) and non-violence.

Country flag

That is a communal statement

Atithi Devo Bhawa :namaste:
Guest (Refugee) is akin to God.

We are all victims of Gandhi's experiments with truth (whatever) and non-violence.
Plain and simple bs.

Sambha ka Boss

Plain and simple bs.
These Rohingyas fought an insurgency from 1948-1956 known as Mujahiddin insurgency to secede Arakan from Burma and get it merged in East Pakistan. The second phase of their insurgency started started after Bangaldesh separated from Pakistan. I believe India shouldn't give them asylum in India, they are the people who were never loyal to their own country. Ethnically they Bangladeshis mainly and closest to Chittagongian Bangladeshis.

Country flag

These Rohingyas fought an insurgency from 1948-1956 known as Mujahiddin insurgency to secede Arakan from Burma and get it merged in East Pakistan. The second phase of their insurgency started started after Bangaldesh separated from Pakistan. I believe India shouldn't give them asylum in India, they are the people who were never loyal to their own country. Ethnically they Bangladeshis mainly and closest to Chittagongian Bangladeshis.

If they are dangerous and believe in rebellion and lawlessness they will be welcomed with open arms.
Meanwhile Tibetans were blockaded during china Olympics.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23563227/.../t/india-blocks-tibetan-exiles-china-protest/

Redhawk

The Rohingya people (Ruáingga /ɹuájŋɡa/, Burmese: ရိုဟင်ဂျာ rui hang gya /ɹòhɪ̀ɴɡjà/, Bengali: রোহিঙ্গা Rohingga /ɹohiŋɡa/) are an ethnic group who practice Islam and speak Rohingya, an Indo-European language[11] of the Eastern Indic branch, closely related to Chittagonian and more distantly to Bengali. Their origin is disputed, with some saying they are indigenous to the state of Rakhine (also known as Arakan, or Rohang in the Rohingya language) in Burma and others contending they are Muslim migrants who originated in Bengal, today's Bangladesh,[12][13] and migrated to Burma during the period of British rule.

The Rohingya are linguistically related to the Indo-Aryans of India and Bangladesh, as opposed to the mainly Sino-Tibetan languages of Myanmar. As of 2012, about 800,000 Rohingya live in Myanmar. According to the United Nations, they are one of the most persecuted minorities in the world.[14] Many Rohingya have fled to ghettos and refugee camps in neighbouring Bangladesh, and to areas along the Thai-Myanmar border. More than 100,000 Rohingya in Myanmar continue to live in camps for internally displaced persons, forbidden by authorities from leaving.[15][16] The Rohingya have received international attention in the wake of the 2012 Rakhine State riots.[17][18].
Rohingya Muslims seem like a people no-one wants. I wonder why.

I take it this is why no-one wants them. And who can blame anyone for not wanting these troublemakers in their country?

I suppose Pakistan must have been involved in the first insurgency 1948-56 by the Rohingyas to force the secession of Arakan from Burma and to get it merged with East Pakistan, and quite possibly in the second insurgency as well.

These people are clearly a problem. I wonder if being Muslims has something to do with that.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Rohingya Muslims seem like a people no-one wants. I wonder why.

I take it this is why no-one wants them. And who can blame anyone for not wanting these troublemakers in their country?

I suppose Pakistan must have been involved in the first insurgency 1948-56 by the Rohingyas to force the secession of Arakan from Burma and to get it merged with East Pakistan, and quite possibly in the second insurgency as well.

These people are clearly a problem. I wonder if being Muslims has something to do with that.
If Bangladesh does not accept the Rohingyas who are near bred to the people of the Chittagong area of Bangladesh, I wonder why India is so magnanimous to accommodate all and sundry, more so, when it is already overpopulated.

On the issue of why the Rohingyas are not wanted anywhere is because Islam claims to be the only true way to God and wherever this is not accepted as the Gospel, they build their own separatism as a shield and try to impose it thereafter as a right. That is where there is the clash as what was experienced when the Rohingyas fought an insurgency from 1948-1956 known as Mujahiddin insurgency to secede Arakan from Burma and get it merged in East Pakistan.

One sees this identity separatism all over the world, while other religion populace who emigrate try to blend with the local culture even if they maintain their identity with the homes and their places of worship, without trodding on corns of the local culture, tradition and religious beliefs.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

There is (more than) enough mankind in India already. We don't need hordes of refugees to compound the ongoing problems.
Moreover, one could deal with a peacful bunch of people on a short term for humanity sake. But these guys aren't the type.
Not only they have a history of conflicts, but we also are a soft state of vote bank politics that can never boot out a bad element disturbing the demography in wrong ways.
It is best to prevent what we can't remediate post occurence.

Regards,
Virendra

Sambha ka Boss

Sambha ka Boss

The second Rohingya insurgency in 1970s was not supported by Pakistan but from newly independent Bangladesh.

Country flag

I believe you are wrong sir. Tibetans have till now created no trouble in India. But we can't trust the Rohingyas, they are same like illegal Bangladeshis.
Samba please read my post carefully and you will see the sarcasm.

Redhawk

The second Rohingya insurgency in 1970s was not supported by Pakistan but from newly independent Bangladesh.
Then if Bangladesh supported the second Rohingya insurgency, Bangladesh can take the Rohingya from Burma and integrate them into Bangladeshi society. Burma could expel these people to Bangladesh and I wouldn't blame them if they did. Everywhere they go, Moslems cause trouble. :tsk:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles