Bangla Rock Scene

Oracle

Zubin Garg - Maya

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

^^ Great post bud! Keep 'em coming!

P.S.: that guy @00:26 wearing tank-top needs to hit the gym. :) But the song is amazing.

pmaitra

Oracle, I was wondering if I could post some Bengali songs that are not necessarily rock. I have a few in my mind, but thought I'd ask you first because the title of the thread states 'rock'.

Thanks!

Oracle

You don't have to ask mate! Go ahead. I don't know many Bengali songs. I posted a Kumar Sanu song and BE bashed me :D
But, ignore BE :D
I will request Mods to change the title of the thread.

pmaitra

You don't have to ask mate! Go ahead. I don't know many Bengali songs. I posted a Kumar Sanu song and BE bashed me :D
But, ignore BE :D
I will request Mods to change the title of the thread.
I believe you started the thread. I think you should be able to change the title of the thread as well. Try using the 'Advanced' option.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Nopes! Only Mods can do that. I have requested Mods. You go ahead and post your stuff.

pmaitra

Romantic song, originally written by poet Jashimuddin and sung by Sachin Dev Burman, and re-make by Khalid Hassan Milu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

/\/\/\ I have heard this song before. It's good. My sis used to bore me with all this stuff and Rabindra Sangeet/Nazrul Geet etc when I was a teen, plus the rehearsals every morning at 5AM. I find words tough to understand, so cannot comprehend the meaning, so I never used to listen. It's not worth it if you cannot understand the song, ain't it mate?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles