Ban all Muslim men from flights - Kiwi Politician

average american

Ok. So this is not racism? Fine, while we're at it, let's ban all Negros from boarding the flight too. Since their contribution in the world has been the lowest in all sense.

Are Muslims a race. do they call them the Muslim Race or the Islamic Race,, just checking.:scared1:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I beg to differ sir it seems that many islamic countries do not have any such serious consequence to face when they decide to do away with their minority groups.

Wonder why :)
The democratic countries cannot do away with any class of people.

average american

Would they?

There will be many countries which produce foodgrains, who would supply at a premium to boost their economy.

It must be remembered that many countries have a sizable Muslim population and they could never alienate them without serious consequences.
I kind of thought they were alienated allready,, isnt thats why they are blowing up airliners. If you can think of any thing we can do to PO them a little bit more let us know.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Useless debate !

India has muslims as their citizens and under no circustances accept such descriminations provided international community recognise Indian Muslims for special dispensation and liberties as enjoyed by every other Indians.

But what if the Indian Muslims choose to throw their lots with International Jihad ?? The west is trying to curb terrorism and may not be Muslims per say. And I say special treatment for Indian Muslims since they generally are not terrorists (unlike Yasin Malik and Afzal Guru) !!

Blackwater

Banning pakis from New Zealand and from their flights will solve their problem and contribute to world peace and world health.

Pakis not only transmit terrorism and jihad but also polio and measles in the whole world
:sad::sad::laugh::laugh:

average american

Useless debate !

India has muslims as their citizens and under no circustances accept such descriminations provided international community recognise Indian Muslims for special dispensation and liberties as enjoyed by every other Indians.

But what if the Indian Muslims choose to throw their lots with International Jihad ?? The west is trying to curb terrorism and may not be Muslims per say. And I say special treatment for Indian Muslims since they generally are not terrorists (unlike Yasin Malik and Afzal Guru) !!
Not going to happen in the USA either, nor would I support it, but when flying I do keep an eye on anyone that looks like a Muslim.

Country flag
There is bitter irony in this, muslim countries are a big market for weapons from the
West and I have never once heard anyone wanting to stop this. Except israelis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles