Baluchistan Liberation

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BLF is dead, maybe not on social media. ALL tribes that had rebelled have defected to support Pakistan. The only BLF militants that are left are old men without food, supplies and ammunition - starving in some isolated cave up on the mountains. They number less than 50-100 especially after the main conventional army surrendered last year, leading to 500 BLA militants laying down their arms.

All these social media fanboys are doing is re-uploading years old videos and tweeting made up 'news' in order to save whatever is left of their morale.

The reality is far different from what Indian media and random tweets perceive them to be. Situation has changed, nowadays talking about "Baloch independence" will get you mobbed and ripped apart by a mob in any Baloch city; the only ones that will be coming to save your ass would be Pakistan Army.

It's actually quite funny. How Indians try to desperately support them. I just went to check out a BLA rally in New York not too long ago; 95% of them were Indians and I couldn't find one single person who could speak Baluch. Meanwhile RAW support has only been uniting the region.

This was BLA's tribal commander in 2014. Look what he is saying now.

Indians can continue to eat bull shit; but that won't change me, the reality, or the ground situation.

Having said that, good luck and goodbye.
Are you aware that Balochistan was forcibly taken over by the Paki Army in 1948?

After invasion of J & K, Pakistan started putting pressure on Khan of Kallat to sign accession with Pakistan.

The newly formed constituent assembly in Kallat intervened and said that Khan has no right to sign accession but the constituent assembly will decide and it refused to sign accession with Pakistan.

Around Jan-Feb 1948 Pakistan forced Las Bella and Kharan to sign accession to Pakistan.

The Khan of Kallat as representative of the Constituent assembly had been interacting with Pakistan regularly and even traveled to Karachi to meet Jinnah and request him to not to do anything against the spirit of Standstill Agreement .

Around 20th March 1948 an interview of V P Menon was broadcast on AIR Delhi where he said that the Khannate of Kallat had sent feelers to India on accession on which the GOI was seriously thinking.

This interview freaked Jinnah and Pakistani establishment so much that Jinnah ordered the Pak military to intervene and forceably get the Instrument of Accession signed from the Khan of Kallat.

Around 11th April 1948 the Khannate of Kallat was forcibly merged into Pakistan by the barrel of the gun. The accession had never been ratified by the then Baloch parliament and thus the instrument of accession is null and void!

Around the same time the younger brother of Khan revolted and fled to Afghanistan with his supporters and launched an armed struggle against the illegal occupation by Pakistan.

So you need to get the fuk out of Balochistan as it has been illegally and forcibly occupied by Pakistan.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Pakistan is fake country.
Best disintegrate it before it causes any permanent damage to the planet.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We just have to sit back and watch. It has already started imploding, what with Sindh, Balochistan and POK demanding independence from the atrocities being committed by the Porki jihadi army as well as zero development out there. It's just a matter of time.

I give it till 2020 and then Pakistan will consist only of Punjab.

Cheers!

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
As I have been tagged, a couple of points.

1. The Pakistani army has an overinflated opinion of itself and is high on aggressive, jingoistic rhetoric but actually low on real action (aside from cowardly sub-contracting of warfare to cannon fodder militants).

In 1971 they spoke big, Niazi arrogantly and bombastically boasted of how his army would conquer Delhi.

End result?

Unlike the Japanese or other far braver real armies who would fight to the death rather than bear the ignominy of surrender the Pakistani army which had been on a 9 month orgy of rape, mass murder and terror and had been killing unarmed women and children, was too "chicken" to fight against armed grown men of the combined Indo-Bangladesh forces and surrendered en masse.

No Pakistani nationalist really focuses on the fact that these "ghazi" soldiers refused to embrace shahadat and die fighting for "their" land, though they had been more than happy to rape and kill civilians the prior 9 months.

Pakistanis have to accept that the Japanese soldiers of WW2 as well as the Russian and German soldiers were braver than the coward Pakistani soldiers of 71.

2. How does this relatively seemingly unrelated point connect to the Baloch crisis?

As mentioned elsewhere on this forum the Pakistani generals that rule Pakistan have a comfortable life with "jewellery-laden" wives, mansions and so forth, like coward Niazi, they would not sacrifice this for a real war with India. Sending a few brainwashed militants as expendable cannon fodder is fine, but nothing that would jeopardize their nice life-styles in Rawalpindi, "Isloo" and Lahore (city named after a Hindu god, something which the ghazi state of Pakistan despite all its supposed "Muslim" credentials has refused to rename), hence I am pretty sure Indian intel knows details of top Pakistani generals intimately and has a psychological profile of their personalities and can predict (like a chess player) their moves 5 steps ahead. This probably factored in India's decision to carry out surgical strikes inside "Pakistan" (Pakistani occupied Kashmir).

There has been no real conventional military reaction to this act by the GOI.

3. Point #1 is very pertinent to the Baloch crisis because if Balochistan becomes too much of a headache the Punjabi generals will think of discarding this "thorn in their flesh".

Proof?

In around 2013 (date?) the then Pakistani PM spoke of organizing a referendum on Balochistan.

Now we could argue that the Pakistani regime (run by their generals) would have staged a fake referendum (as they have faked local elections in parts of Balochistan e.g. giving seats to the mainly Punjabi PML-N of Nawaz Sharif in heavily Baloch areas).

However the fact that the PM at that time, Gilani, even spoke of doing that hints at how bad the Baloch insurgency had become.

4. Punjabis of Pakistan are not a strong and tough nation like the Japanese, Turks, Russians and if they are directly impacted by the Baloch insurgency e.g. lack of gas or other things they will easily discard all their jingoistic, military rhetoric and be prepared to expect the exit of Balochistan from the federation.

After killing hundreds of thousands of Bengalis in 1971 in a murder spree, the Pakistani army surrendered like cowards without a do-or-die Stalingrad style battle for Dhaka to the Indian army and Bangladesh forces. Surrender to armed male adults of an independent state immediately.

5. The Baloch movement is fragmented with major figures including Bugti, Marri and the Khan of Kalat with some competition between them as well as the middle class who reject some of these feudal landlords.

If the GOI elevates Brahamdagh Bugti to de facto most important Baloch resistance figure and the person accepted by most Baloch as their de facto leader e.g. the way Mandela was seen as leader of black south Africans or Yasser Arafat of the Palestinians this is a major step forward.

As noted online, the GOI is essentially forming a de facto Baloch government in exile, and an entity which enjoys the patronage of a nuclear giant with a market of 1 billion people is something important. and even other players in the region and beyond such as the UAE, Kurds, Oman and others might take seriously.

Also it places GCC states in a pickle, they can either displease Pakistan by giving some sort of legitimacy to this government in exile (most likely course of action) or displease India by totally condemning it. It however opens another front and causes yet more headaches for the Pakistani foreign office as they have to spend time and energy dissuading the GCC states from giving any form of indirect or implied legitimacy to Bugti.

The Kurds in Iraq, ,Syria elsewhere however may not be interested in disassociating their "blood brother", Bugti and may award him some form of recognition or support.

@roma @pmaitra @Yusuf @LETHALFORCE

smestarz

Country flag
I think in a way, our opposition and Media have some sort of paki funding.
Did you notice how few days after surgical strike the commies want India to sit with pakistan and discuss kashmir issue? Also the Commie spokes person, on Times now, when asked about Uri attack (few days back) talks of 94 martyrs, which surprised everyone, seems that bastard is also adding the stone pelters who were killed during the action in Kashmir. These very bastards feel that Burhan Wani was a non violent Twiteratti .. Peaceful. ... Commies are really in paki - China pay and they will bring India down.

I think NaMo is doing the right thing, of talking about Baloch freedom. I remember our geography books, where we were taught that Pakistan has 4 provinces. Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and NWFP. So our Congress govt ensured that the kids neever learnt the reality but what they wanted to educate us, and now I understand that Balochistan was never part of Pakistan but something pakistan took over and Congress as ever did not do anything.

I saw a nice youtube video, a pakistani discussion. The ex Pak Military officer says some of the details, One of the discussion which does not involve self denial.
I fail to understand why our media is not covering this. For the media Rahul's shenanigans seem to be more important!

mayfair

All of a sudden BLF has become very active on SM and even if their version of events may be tad exaggerated, the psychological impact on TSPA and their chamchas would be immense.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
All of a sudden BLF has become very active on SM and even if their version of events may be tad exaggerated, the psychological impact on TSPA and their chamchas would be immense.
I thought that at first, but the occasional Videos of them involved in a fire fight with PA seems promising...

mayfair

I thought that at first, but the occasional Videos of them involved in a fire fight with PA seems promising...
I did not mean exaggerated in the sense that they are ambushing and engaging TSPA piglets, I means in terms of TSPA casualties.

They are keeping TSPA bogged down in an unfamiliar, unfriendly terrain. This is good.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
All they needed was a little motivation and a shoulder for support. Seems like our agencies are doing their job which they do the best... and has already worked out the details with the exiled Govt of Balochistan.
Weapons Hot!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Thanx to PM Modi! :) Things have started moving after his speech at the Red Fort!

manutdfan

Pakistan is not even a fucking country. It's an acronym, an abbreviation. It's India's failure as a nation that it has allowed this abomination to even exist for so long. The time is not far when Pottystan will undergo Balkanisation like Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

Chinmoy

Country flag
The only problem is, even terror outfits of NE despise Pakis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

“We vociferously condemn Mr Nawaz Sharif, the Pakistan Prime Minister for his desperate attempt to malign India in the UN General Assembly with his blatant lies. We also condemn the Pakistan-sponsored hawks for perpetrating the dastardly incident in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir where 19 soldiers of the Indian Army were killed. We condole their deaths and share the grief and sorrows with the bereaved near and dear ones of the soldiers who sacrificed themselves for the cause of the Nation. We appeal to the Government of India to adopt all kinds of diplomatic strategies to isolate Pakistan in the international forums.,” Sanjarang said.
http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=oct0916/state051

manutdfan

The only problem is, even terror outfits of NE despise Pakis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=oct0916/state051
@Chinmoy has raised a very valid point. Thank you for bringing up this often ignored topic.

What amazes me is the level of ignorance of the average Indian junta. First they don't even know where NE lies on the map and then they assume and get scared that NE people sympathise with the Pakistanis and Chinese.

People should read up a bit on NE history. They have been an independent people since man walked the earth. The only reason NE became a part of India was due to the British conquest of Burma and its inclusion in British India was solely for administrative convenience only. Unlike the rest of India who surrendered to the Muslim dynasties; NE tribes beat back every single attempted Muslim conquest.

Yes there are racial, cultural and religious tensions. Why wouldn't there be? When Tripura turns from a Hindu tribal majority to a Bengali majority state (due to influx of Hindu Bangladeshis) and Assam is now India's 2nd largest Muslim majority state (Bangladeshis again but Muslims) after Kashmir do you expect the locals to lie flat and accept all the bullshit?

How would Haryanavi Jats feel if Muslims from Pakistan set up illegal settlements in their own villages and then when the Jats revolt the Center sends in the Indian Army with the sole purpose of protecting this new vote bank. Moreover Indian Army battalions sent in to suppress the Jats would consist of soldiers from Assam Rifles, Ladakh Scouts, Naga and Gorkha Regiment. It's bad enough that the security forces are torturing and raping. How would it feel if it's a soldier of another race? That's adding insult to injury.

This is basically what's going on in the NE. Bodoland or BTC consists of 4 districts which have been their tribal lands since the dawn of civilisation. The Bodos belong to the Kachari tribe which consists of a dozen other clans spread throughout Assam and neighbouring states which also include the Dimasa Kachari and the Karbi people who apparently have started their own insurgent outfits too.

If anybody has travelled to Bhutan he has to travel from Guwahati through Udalguri till he reaches Bhutan border. Anybody with an iota of common sense will notice that the highway is lined with shanty settlements of dark-skinned people wearing lungis and skull cups with footlong beards and women clad in burqas. Where the fuck did these people come from? It's such a joke when I see North Indian & Bengali Muslims declare these illegal immigrants as Indians. These lands have belonged to ethnic tribes for the last 7000-10000 years. Suddenly when now they are part of India and since it's remote and nobody listens to them they are designated as the official dumping ground for the Bangladeshis. So when a section of Indian Muslims particularly the Bengali Muslims protect these vermin who's being the traitor now.

How is this even remotely fucking fair to the people of Bodoland and the people of NE as a whole? How would you feel if your own home is being snatched away from you before your very eyes? Unless all the Bangladeshis are kicked out of NE insurgency in that region will never end. The 2012 riots were a golden opportunity to kick out the Bangladeshis in droves. But sadly mainstream Indian media (with the exception of Zee News) went into Godhra mode and mis-reported it as a clash between Bodos and Bengali Muslims whereas the truth was that it was a clash between ethnic Hindu Assamese and foreign Bangladeshi Muslims. Oh one should have looked at social media then. All the sickulars cocksucking and championing the foreign maachod's so-called rights.

Don't worry about ethnic NE folks aligning with the Pakistanis or the Chinese though. They are more anti-Muslim than you can ever imagine. Just google 'Nellie Massacre' and then you will undertsand what these people are capable of. Regarding China, I don't think jingoistic Indians should worry either. If people of NE really wanted to separate they would have done so way back in 1962 when the Chinese were roaming around freely and the Indian Army was nowhere to be seen. Not many people know but Nehru had basically asked the people of NE to surrender to the Chinese on the radio. The Nagas (NSCN) and the Mizos (MNF) were at their peak starting in the late 1950s. But they didn't take advantage when India was at her weakest. Why? Because unlike the Kahimiris they are a fiercely independent tribe who don't give a damn about anybody and have a sense of tradition & honour.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Baloch Activist Naela Qadri Baloch In Delhi To Form Government-In-Exile

Naela Qadri Baloch reached New Delhi today to garner support for setting up a Baloch government-in-exile. Looking forward to meet political leaders to garner support to form a Baloch government-in-exile: Naela Baloch

Baloch was received at the Indira Gandhi International Airport by her son who reached New Delhi in August.
Baluchistan has witnessed a long-running insurgency for which Islamabad blames New Delhi.
Baloch writer Naela Qadri Baloch, a long-time campaigner for Baluchistan's independence from Pakistan, arrived here today with a view to set up a Baloch government-in-exile.

Baloch, who waited for almost three months to get an Indian visa, came to Delhi from Kabul where she lives. "I am very happy to be here. I look forward to my stay in Delhi for a week and then travel to other cities," Baloch told IANS. "I have multiple engagements in Delhi. I am looking forward to meet a number of political leaders here to garner support to form a Baloch government-in-exile," she added.

IN DELHI TO GARNER SUPPORT
She was received at the Indira Gandhi International Airport by her son Mazdak Dilshad Baloch, who reached New Delhi in August, and several other Baloch activists. Mazdak Baloch told IANS, "My mother will take part in several seminars and programs on the Baloch movement. She will meet people in the government to seek support for our campaign."

Several Baloch leaders from Pakistan and from other countries have begun visiting New Delhi since Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his Independence Day address of August 15, highlighted the Baloch issue.

Baluchistan, Pakistan's largest province in terms of area, has witnessed a long-running insurgency for which Islamabad blames New Delhi.
Source>>

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This lady really rips open the Pakis. Good that we have here here. Now we need to follow through. They can serve our purpose well while we can help them out.

sorcerer

Country flag
Things Changing Rapidly After PM Modi Highlighted Baluchistan’s Plight At International Level, Says Naela Quadri

Baloch nationalist leader Naela Quadri Baloch, who arrived in India today, believes things are changing “rapidly” at the international level since Prime Minister Narendra Modi highlighted the plight of the people of troubled Baluchistan province of Pakistan. Her son Mazdak Dilshad Baloch is already camping in India. She was supposed to address an outreach organised by the RSS-backed India Policy Foundation earlier this month but could not do so for failing to secure visa on time.

“Things are changing rapidly at the international level. You have seen in the United Nations…other countries are coming forward to support the Baluchistan issue,” Prof Baloch, who lives in self-exile in Canada, told reporters after arriving at the IGI airport.

Mazdak, who is also a prominent Baloch activist, said Prof Baloch will be in India for the next one week or so and address a number of seminars and meetings.

“She was not denied visa. It just got delayed so she could not address the October 1 event. Now, both of us will be attending events both in and outside Delhi for the next one week or so,” he said.
The Baloch cause for freedom has received a major diplomatic push since Modi brought up Pakistani atrocities on people of Baluchistan and PoK in his Independence Day speech.
Another prominent exiled Baloch leader Brahamdagh Bugti, had approached the Indian Embassy in Geneva seeking asylum in India last month.

Source>>

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles