Balochistan Freedom Movement gets a voice on DFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tronic

We did and thats where the real crime of Pakistani leaders lie. From 1947 to 2003 this is what Pakistanis did with the Baloch. For example a road has to be built. It'll cost USD100,000. The Baloch feudal lord comes to the government says I'll get it done in USD 50,000. But you got to pay me USD 25,000. Deal done. The road gets built all crap, the same feudal lord blames the government, hiding the facts of his own involvement in corruption too.

This all changed with Musharraf.

He didn't pay the feudal lords squat. So they turned violent. Musharraf incidentally got the most work done in Balochistan too.
That fairytale would fly, but you forgot to add in if all was nice and dandy 1947 to 2003, than who was Pakistani army fighting in Balochistan from 1973-1978. Spin it better Asim!

Awesome

In Kashmir, the Hurriyat leaders are all feudal lords or spiritual heads who have made money and property through manipulating religion as religious leaders are wont to do.
Hurriyat is diverse. Some people I like, some I don't. The recent onslaught of stone pelting involved the locals to a degree never seen before.

One would be really surprised if movements of reckoning can be launched and sustained by the impoverished.
It probably can't but, that doesn't mean their cause is wrong. For example I talk big about secularism, recently a Mullah challenged me to take it to the streets, and I knew I can't.

So, Asim, it all boil down to Power!!
But whose? The power of feudal lord over the Baloch or Punjabis over Baloch.

Can you ever imagine Punjabis aspiring I'll grow up and become influential in Balochistan? Of course not. This issue only expanded after Musharraf stopped paying them. Which should have happened since 1947 and money should have been given to an elected Baloch government.

Galaxy

Country flag
Lets invite Baloch people here to express their opinion against illegal occupation of oppressing state Punjabistan. :photo:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hurriyat is diverse. Some people I like, some I don't. The recent onslaught of stone pelting involved the locals to a degree never seen before.

It probably can't but, that doesn't mean their cause is wrong. For example I talk big about secularism, recently a Mullah challenged me to take it to the streets, and I knew I can't.

But whose? The power of feudal lord over the Baloch or Punjabis over Baloch.

Can you ever imagine Punjabis aspiring I'll grow up and become influential in Balochistan? Of course not. This issue only expanded after Musharraf stopped paying them. Which should have happened since 1947 and money should have been given to an elected Baloch government.
I have explained and it is for you to interpret.

Counter question - why would it?
So, you agree that the article by Mr Baloch is correct.

Indeed, it does show gross discrimination!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Locals? Paid goons from the other side. Intercepts proved it. Nothing local in the uprising.

Awesome

IMO discrimination was going on till 1999 and now there is a struggle to give people their due but feudal lords are in the middle of it all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In the world, which community can say that they do not feel discriminated?

Which country can state that they are not discriminated?

Which son does not feel discriminated?

To give an example close to your heart:

Even the Mohajirs are discriminated in Pakistan. Check your own forum where I pointed it out that just because historically Mohajirs were the intelligent and educated lot, the 'sons of the soil' who were mere feudal lords or rustics felt that Pakistan was being taken over by outsiders i.e. the Mohajirs! That hate and fear is still so evident as it was seen in your own forum!

It is a natural human feeling.

However, if history is observed, when did all this pseudo belligerency start in Kashmir?

Maybe one should ask Zia ul Haq!

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

I would request all members to tweet or set this thread as status on FB profile . YOu guys cannot imagine how many people will be able to reach to DFI and these threads. Members should make it a habit of posting nice threads and topics in social networks.

Blackwater

I welcome Republic of Baluchistan.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:balochistan::balochistan::balochistan::balochistan::balochistan::balochistan:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Baloch interviewed by Najam Sethi
Don't miss 3:30 to 6:15 ... specially 6:00 to 6:15.

Mehran Baloch :-

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Being a Baluchi I dont want indepenence. Pakistan is my country.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Independence of Kashmir and Khalistan is for sure

Khalistan, lmao good one. You could have come up with something better at least.

Sikhs are very much in mainstream India, sports, military, politics, etc. But of course, you probably already know this.

Last edited:

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Khalistan, lmao good one. You could have come up with something better at least.

Sikhs are very much in mainstream India, sports, military, politics, etc. But of course, you probably already know this.
I know sikhs are in the mainstream area but still they are not happy with Indian govt.
Being a baluchi i can assure that 95% of baluchis want pakistan because they knows the international game that captures baluchistan and they hate Americans and Indians more than anyone else in the region. Days are over for the tribal sardars of baluchistan and they are just making hue and cry and they have no place in people of baluchistan. baluchistan is very unique in a sense that the whole baluchistan area has the population of 40% baluchis and the rest of it are pukhtoons and other peoples.
I dont have an issue with that because being a baluchi i am living in karachi and have a luxurious life in the city so if i feel happy to live in karachi so why not other peoples to enjoy life in baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles