Balochistan Freedom Movement gets a voice on DFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
With the intention of providing Baluch their voice on Indian Forum, DFI introduces a separate section for the struggle by Baluch to break free from the shackles of PakJab.

Those members who know people from Baluchistan can guide them to this section Baluchistan Freedom Struggle

Elmo

With the intention of providing Baluchis their voice on Indian Forum, DFI introduces a separate section for the struggle by Baluchis to break free from the shackles of PakJab.

Those members who know people from Baluchistan can guide them to this section Baluchistan Freedom Struggle
Anyone with even an iota of understanding of the people of Balochistan and the issue at hand would know that "Balochi" is the language and "Baloch" the people.

If you refer to them as "Balochis", they find that highly offensive.

Good luck with your venture is all i can say - read up on it and know what mess you are getting into.

Iamanidiot

Anyone with even an iota of understanding of the people of Balochistan and the issue at hand would know that "Balochi" is the language and "Baloch" the people.

Good luck with your venture is all i can say - read up on it and know what mess you are getting into.

What are we getting into??

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
May be she meant the mess that their Army has created,

Anyways, good initiative to give voice to Baluchis who are occupied and oppressed by Pakistani Army. Hope other Baluchis join here and express their views.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I wrote Baluchis...not Balochis.

I would quite relish the "mess".

Iamanidiot

May be she meant the mess that their Army has created,

Anyways, good initiative to give voice to Balochis who are occupied and oppressed by Pakistani Army. Hope other Balochis join here and express their views.
I was under the impression it meant DDosing and more hacking

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I am sure you are not alluding to the mess Pakistan is in as far as the issue of Balochistan is concerned.

Musharraf did a good job alienating the Baloch by using his air forces and artillery to massacre them as also kill their leader, the Bugti!

Actually, may I say, Good luck to you!

You require it more than us!

Have a good day!

Adux

Country flag
Now, This is what I want to learn in life, Extremely offensive threat but given in such a veiled honey pot way. I am so crude.

PS: We really dont care what inbreds think.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And one on Bangladesh since we should know about our neighbours.

Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar would be wonderful!

warriorextreme

Country flag

I am Baloch | Facebook

here are 2126 people for you who will disagree with you

Elmo

I am sure you are not alluding to the mess Pakistan is in as far as the issue of Balochistan is concerned.

Musharraf did a good job alienating the Baloch by using his air forces and artillery to massacre them as also kill their leader, the Bugti!

Actually, may I say, Good luck to you!

You require it more than us!

Have a good day!
Ray - spare me your jingoism. You are bad at nationalism and when you force yourself to do it, it's all too obvious. Just be yourself, suits you better.

The mess I am referring to is that it's a misdirected venture. You think the Bugtis and the other nawabs care about the common tribesmen?

Do you know how much royalty these nawabs get from the Pakistani government?

Do you even know that most of it is being spent on affording multiple wives and their children living lavish lives abroad. I went to school with many and have no appreciation for their hypocrisy.

You think that these nawabs care what the small time tribesmen thinks or feels? These nawabs talk about tribal culture and tribal laws - have you even read up on the kind of regressive policies they want to have? It's worst than an extremist mullah and his rants.

Anyone who asks for "azadi" and then says that women be buried alive for marrying of their own choice - I do not support them.

Women are no more than chattel in their society, bonded labour is acceptable, a pound of flesh for a pound of flesh, incessant infighting and tussles, absolutely no desire to educate and bring their fellow tribesmen ahead,

If I give uneducated youth guns and promise of 3 meals - they'll be one's unquestioning follower. And that's the case here as well. I want you to tell me if any of these leaders and the "cause" you are supporting, say they get independence, what will change will come after that? Have you even asked what these men who want freedom have to say about the structure of their society, what they envision? Do they have a vision even?

Creating a state for the sake of a state is not the solution. You read history - you'd know. In fact, I want to ask you Ray: Does this world need any more new states/countries? Coming from a multi-cultural society such as India and living ina metropolis, dont you by now know the importance of living and co-existing and uniting for a cause, looking beyond caste, creed and religion?

As for what Musharraf did - high-handed measures are never the best diplomacy. US knows it, India knows it and even Pakistan.

Now, This is what I want to learn in life, Extremely offensive threat but given in such a veiled honey pot way. I am so crude.

PS: We really dont care what inbreds think.

It's called class. You clearly are clueless when it comes to that.

P.S. What are you a cross-bred?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Misdirected venture? Dont know..Time will tell.

Paid Nawabs of Pak Govt a la Pakistani Nationalist? He says he is a Baluch. Probably one of those paid out ones.

Lets see what happens when Baluch Nationals come here. Wish us well!!

mayfair

Creating a state for the sake of a state is not the solution. You read history - you'd know. In fact, I want to ask you Ray: Does this world need any more new states/countries? Coming from a multi-cultural society such as India and living ina metropolis, dont you by now know the importance of living and co-existing and uniting for a cause, looking beyond caste, creed and religion?
Someone never told Iqbal and Jinnah about it.

That said, a Pkistani speaking of multiculturalism..you're havin a laff' or takin' a piss.

Elmo

Misdirected venture? Dont know..Time will tell.

Paid Nawabs of Pak Govt a la Pakistani Nationalist? He says he is a Baluch. Probably one of those paid out ones.

Lets see what happens when Baluch Nationals come here. Wish us well!!
Yusuf - you think that the leaders of the so-called Baloch "nationals" have never ever been paid? You got proof for that? Name one outfit that is not headed by a nawab who does receive royalty for Balochistan's resources. Every single one of them pockets it, transfers it to their foreign account - when was the last time a common tribesmen benefitted from them?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Today's Baluchistan Independence movement is on the cusp of being spearheaded by the middle class Baluch not the Sardars. The small Sardars are bought by your government. Its the bigger Sardars that stand up to you.

Those middle class Baluch freedom fighters have scared the living daylights out of Pakistan, no wonder there are hundreds of disappearances, and killings of people opposed to Pakistan and the Sardars you have bought.

"While in the Musharraf era, the focus of the establishment was to eliminate patriots from the Baloch tribal elite such as Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, the current strategy has shifted to the destruction of the middle strata leadership to weaken the grassroots connections and Baloch intelligentsia."- Senator Sanaullah Baloch

blueblood

Why should we be concerned about Baluchistan? Don't we have enough problems of our own? This forum is turning itself into the Indian counterpart of the jingo Pakistani forums. They too are concerned about the freedom of Kashmir, Palestine, Ummah and what not and now we are becoming the thakaedars of other people's freedom.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why should we be concerned about Baluchistan? Don't we have enough problems of our own? This forum is turning itself into the Indian counterpart of the jingo Pakistani forums. They too are concerned about the freedom of Kashmir, Palestine, Ummah and what not and now we are becoming the thakaedars of other people's freedom.
We never shy away from discussing our problems. However, We can't turn a blind eye to the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the proud Baluch people; the Baluch Independence movement deserves our attention and our support.

We stand against HR abuses and ethnic cleansing irresp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles