Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

ladder

Country flag
I myself have relatives living in Baluchistan, I frequently visit quetta, ziarat and other lesser known Baluchistan cities and people are as patriotic their for Pakistan as the people from Punjab and other provinces. Every country gets problems like these , Canada is facing problems with Qubec, so is UK with scotland, their are various other examples. I can assure all of you here that Balochistan is not going away any time soon even if this reality stings some of Indian people.
We are in no absolute hurry. We are ready to wait, if you say we won't see that soon.

hyder99

I said every country has problem like these, but balochistan is a unique case, in a sense that its freedom demand is fueled by external forces that don't want too see a thriving Pakistan. Kashmir situation can in no way be compared with balochistan because Kashmirs freedom struggle gets it fuel from the very people of kashmir, which is why India is so hesitant to hold a referendum in Kashmir about their future. Such type of referendum in Balochistan would only gather its votes from BLA and other foreign supported movements.

Reactions: Neo

ladder

Country flag
I said every country has problem like these, but balochistan is a unique case, in a sense that its freedom demand is fueled by external forces that don't want too see a thriving Pakistan. Kashmir situation can in no way be compared with balochistan because Kashmirs freedom struggle gets it fuel from the very people of kashmir, which is why India is so hesitant to hold a referendum in Kashmir about their future. Such type of referendum in Balochistan would only gather its votes from BLA and other foreign supported movements.
Then do a referendum in Balochistan and show to the world, how it is done. About Kashmir referendum, please consult your Pakistani brothers here, we have enlightened them about it. Ignorance is not always bliss.

hyder99

Then do a referendum in Balochistan and show to the world, how it is done. About Kashmir referendum, please consult your Pakistani brothers here, we have enlightened them about it. Ignorance is not always bliss.
You are telling us to hold a referendum in a province which is every bit of as Pakistan as any other province and that too on the demand of enemy funded separatist movement, then my friend I am sorry to disappoint you that ain't gonna happen, Balochistan don't celebrate our independence day as a Black day, which is celebrated in Kashmir officially on 15th Aug, how else can they tell you that they don't want to be the part of transgressor India. Balochistan people vote in flocks on our Elections and they have their own fully functional assembly. How can you compare it with Kashmir cause. Makes me laugh on your clear cut ignorance.

ladder

Country flag
You are telling us to hold a referendum in a province which is every bit of as Pakistan as any other province and that too on the demand of enemy funded separatist movement, then my friend I am sorry to disappoint you that ain't gonna happen, Balochistan don't celebrate our independence day as a Black day, which is celebrated in Kashmir officially on 15th Aug, how else can they tell you that they don't want to be the part of transgressor India. Balochistan people vote in flocks on our Elections and they have their own fully functional assembly. How can you compare it with Kashmir cause. Makes me laugh on your clear cut ignorance.
You can laugh your ass out. It's your laugh and your ass and your choice. But for the world, everyone knows who is the 'ass' here.

I didn't suggest you something. But it were you who suggested the same

Such type of referendum in Balochistan would only gather its votes from BLA and other foreign supported movements.
I merely stated action has more value than words.

And about the rest, Indian Kashmiris too votes in flocks, you can visit our Election commission's page to view the turnout.

And about celebrating black day, semantics from few nut jobs wouldn't gain them any secession. But missing persons from Balochistan can have deep impact. And having too.

Neo

Compare Balochistan with Hyderabad and Junagar, not with Kashmir. It acceeded to Pakistan by signing Instrument of Accession. Why should we hold a referendum now, it not a disputed territory.

ladder

Country flag
Compare Balochistan with Hyderabad and Junagar, not with Kashmir. It acceeded to Pakistan by signing Instrument of Accession. Why should we hold a referendum now, it not a disputed territory.
I don't see secession movement in Junagarh or Hyderabad. But for Balochistan?

Neo

I don't see secession movement in Junagarh or Hyderabad. But for Balochistan?
Secession is not the issue but the political circumstances and controversies around their acession to the unions.
And fyi there are more seperatist movements in India than in Pakistan.

ladder

Country flag
Secession is not the issue but the political circumstances and controversies around their acession to the unions.
And fyi there are more seperatist movements in India than in Pakistan.
I thought secession was a issue. As for accession, we have documentary evidence of that, so no issues there. People of Junagarh have/had a referendum FYI. Why not for Balochistan?

India has more separatist movements, is it so?

But, let's assume they are, but none are effective, probably their financers have gone bankrupt. And their fake currency printing machines blown up by their scorned brothers.

Neo

I thought secession was a issue. As for accession, we have documentary evidence of that, so no issues there. People of Junagarh have/had a referendum FYI. Why not for Balochistan?

India has more separatist movements, is it so?

But, let's assume they are, but none are effective, probably their financers have gone bankrupt. And their fake currency printing machines blown up by their scorned brothers.
But why should we hold a referendum when the Khan of Qilat signed the instrument? Mind you the religion and demographics were not the only criteria but geography
aswell. Qilat was practically landlocked, all surrounding sectors joined Pakistan.

ladder

Country flag
But why should we hold a referendum when the Khan of Qilat signed the instrument? Mind you the religion and demographics were not the only criteria but geography
aswell. Qilat was practically landlocked, all surrounding sectors joined Pakistan.
But when the King of Kashmir signed such agreement, it was contested by you. Strange logic you have.

You want to have the cake and eat it too.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
In the case of baloch and Kashmir It was the Pakistani army who initiated the moment and then faced retaliation....
Kashmir joined India willingly... and J & K is and will be an integral part of India...
Baloch were forced to sign and they signed unwillingly.....

In one case paki army was able to meet there agenda by force in other it was not... Then they started exporting terrorism when they were not able to fight an open war...

Neo

But when the King of Kashmir signed such agreement, it was contested by you. Strange logic you have.

You want to have the cake and eat it too.
Kashmir had diffrent issues, demographic and religious factor was were in favor of Pakistan and the treaty was signed during the war. Balochitsan didn't have such issues.

Neo

In the case of baloch and Kashmir It was the Pakistani army who initiated the moment and then faced retaliation....
Kashmir joined India willingly... and J & K is and will be an integral part of India...
Baloch were forced to sign and they signed unwillingly.....

In one case paki army was able to meet there agenda by force in other it was not... Then they started exporting terrorism when they were not able to fight an open war...
Hyderabad and Junagargh were taken by force aswell so we are even.

ladder

Country flag
Kashmir had diffrent issues, demographic and religious factor was were in favor of Pakistan and the treaty was signed during the war. Balochitsan didn't have such issues.
Why demographic issues? When King was authorized to do so. He did what he was authorized to do by Governor General.

War, what war? With whom? Pakistan never acknowledged it sent it's forces in Kashmir.

And India didn't until instrument was signed.

Yes Balochistan had issues, you know yourself, I don't want to start here, open a new thread and I will debate with you.

ladder

Country flag
No, not exactly, there was a referendum in Junagarh and Hyderabad didn't fulfill condition laid out to merge with Pakistan or remain independent.

Neo

No, not exactly, there was a referendum in Junagarh and Hyderabad didn't fulfill condition laid out to merge with Pakistan or remain independent.
And the landlocked Qilat did meet the condition to merge with India?

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Ha ha ha ha ... I wish this was that simple....
Specially in the case of Kashmir...

Neo

Ha ha ha ha ... I wish this was that simple....
Specially in the case of Kashmir...
Just like Khalistan an independant Balochistan is and will remain a wet dream.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles