Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
A genocide in Kashmir and state sponsored license to kill more.civilians in.the.form of AFSPA hardly counts as protecting humanity.
What the F**K are you doing to the HINDU MINORITIES in pakistan? Raping HINDU girls and forcibly converting them to MUSLIMS and marrying them and leaving them. A person from such a degraded country like pakistan has no right to talk about INDIA.

What about the terrorists coming from your side of Kashmir and killing the Kashmiri youth and threatening them? You justify by saying JIHAD. The entire pakistan is a junkyard of mentally retarded people who don't know what ISLAM is. You people use ISLAM for making the people do terror acts like killing people and you blame on GOD by saying JIHAD-HOLY WAR. Very clever of you people from pakistan. The entire world knows what is happening Kashmir. To remind you, do you remember what you people were saying about OSAMA BIN LADEN? You people said that he is not in pakistan and there is no way that he can escape if he is in pakistan.

But were was he killed? He was killed very near to the Pakistan Defence Academy.

Is this what you say JIHAD? Protecting terrorists and training them against INDIA.

Shame on you people. You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..... bloody bunch of blood thirsty lunatics.....

Blackwater

What the F**K are you doing to the HINDU MINORITIES in pakistan? Raping HINDU girls and forcibly converting them to MUSLIMS and marrying them and leaving them. A person from such a degraded country like pakistan has no right to talk about INDIA.

What about the terrorists coming from your side of Kashmir and killing the Kashmiri youth and threatening them? You justify by saying JIHAD. The entire pakistan is a junkyard of mentally retarded people who don't know what ISLAM is. You people use ISLAM for making the people do terror acts like killing people and you blame on GOD by saying JIHAD-HOLY WAR. Very clever of you people from pakistan. The entire world knows what is happening Kashmir. To remind you, do you remember what you people were saying about OSAMA BIN LADEN? You people said that he is not in pakistan and there is no way that he can escape if he is in pakistan.

But were was he killed? He was killed very near to the Pakistan Defence Academy.

Is this what you say JIHAD? Protecting terrorists and training them against INDIA.

Shame on you people. You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..... bloody bunch of blood thirsty lunatics.....
Neo brain has one way traffic .

Voldemort

Country flag
Support for Khalistan should also be revived to counter Indian supported insurgencies in Balochistan.
Khalistan movement has lost sheen. U need local support which u wont get.

Neo

Khalistan movement has lost sheen. U need local support which u wont get.
So is the seperatist movement in Balochistan. Except for gew thousand Marri en Bhugti mercenaries, the Balochis widely support Pakistan.

Neo

Mind your filthy language and don't abuse my religion or holy book.

Voldemort

Country flag
So is the seperatist movement in Balochistan. Except for gew thousand Marri en Bhugti mercenaries, the Balochis widely support Pakistan.
Then why is your army fighting them? When did u last hear of Khalistan? Whereas, we daily get to know how Pak Army is commiting mass murders in Balochistan.

Neo

Then why is your army fighting them? When did u last hear of Khalistan? Whereas, we daily get to know how Pak Army is commiting mass murders in Balochistan.
There is no,place for brainwashed and fireign funded seperatists in Balochistan. The province is integral part of Pakistan and not even disputed. We will continue to fight the.seperatists till they are no more.

Seperate Balochistan.is and will remain a distant wet dream for Israel, USA and India.

Neo

Btw why do you have sympathy with Balochi seperatits but you hate Kashmiris who want freedom.
Double.standards?

Voldemort

Country flag
So you support Kashmiri seperatists as much as Balochi seperatists?
Who said I support Kashmiri separatists? U support them. I support Balochis. But I dont regard them as my brothers. U regard Kashmiris as your brothers. Hence I was telling u that all Pakistanis have a responsibity. Would u not save ur brother if u thought if he was in danger?

Neo

Who said I support Kashmiri separatists? U support them. I support Balochis. But I dont regard them as my brothers. U regard Kashmiris as your brothers. Hence I was telling u that all Pakistanis have a responsibity. Would u not save ur brother if u thought if he was in danger?
I already relpied, I don't believe in fcuking ummah.
But why do you support Balochi seperatists, for whay cause?

Please elaborate.

Voldemort

Country flag
I already relpied, I don't believe in fcuking ummah.
But why do you support Balochi seperatists, for whay cause?

Please elaborate.
Read the original article. Those are good reasons for a start. Are u saying that u dont want Kashmir?

Neo

Read the original article. Those are good reasons for a start. Are u saying that u dont want Kashmir?
So you believe that we are supressing Balochis but you have full support of Kashmiris? The seperatist movement is farce?
I see double standards here.

We believe that Kashmir would have joined Pakistan if the pleb was held just like in other princely states and will continue to fight till Kashmiri themselves tell us to fight no more.

We need to secure our water supply from.the Himalayas so Kashmir will.always be of highest importance for us and we will never allow India to drain or deny us water.

Voldemort

Country flag
So you believe that we are supressing Balochis but you have full support of Kashmiris? The seperatist movement is farce?
I see double standards here.

We believe that Kashmir would have joined Pakistan if the pleb was held just like in other princely states and will continue to fight till Kashmiri themselves tell us to fight no more.

We need to secure our water supply from.the Himalayas so Kashmir will.always be of highest importance for us and we will never allow India to drain or deny
Haha u want Kashmir for water! Say that.

Neo

Haha u want Kashmir for water! Say that.
And you have so.much love for t
he Kashmiris that you kill them under AFSPA, fake encounters, want them to migrate to Pakistan so you can grab their land? Heck you even expell Kashmiri students for supporting Pakistani cricket team.

We have done non of these and love to see our flag hoisted each and every year in several parts of Kashmir.

Water is important to us but we will never push India supporting Kashmiri muslims to India. Thats the.difference.

Neo

Still waiting for your reply on Baloch vs Kashmiri seperatists.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles