Baloch activist Naela Qadri's tale of Pakistan army torture

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Height of hypocrisy to see the love for Balochi terrorists and separatists in this board.
Only you guys call BLA and MV etc. terrorists. Do they blast themselves or chop heads? No. o_O
Why don't you grant the same rights to separatists in India.
Because we aren't idiots.
:taunt2:
I call for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu and many parts of India.
You forgot Dravidistan, Maoistan and Khalistan. :biggrin2:
You must consult to @Blackwater Paaji.
@k murali being from Tamil Nadu and @Tshering22, @Eastman being from NE India (near Nagaland) can help you.
According to you,
Any separatist movement or terror attack in India is either false flag or some sort of holy freedom jihadi movement. They are terror attacks only if occur in pakiland.
:taunt:
This thing is more helpful I guess.
:hehe:
Top 7 totally random and funny maps of India some Pakistanis love to dream about
:pound:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Gwadar and CPEC is already changing the economic climate of Balochistan.
You're living in a world of delusions if you think so. Your deeper than ocean friends have taken you for a jolly good ride. The CPEC is essentially a project of the Chinese, for the Chinese, and by the Chinese for accessing the Gwadar Port which they have taken on a 40 year lease from Pakistan. Similar to what they have done in Gilgit Baltistan! Heck, Pakistanis aren't even allowed to enter into areas where the Chinese engineers and workers have positioned themselves in GB, where you need special passes to enter!!

You Pakis have become pariahs in your own country by selling your soul to your Chinese masters.

In short, Pakistan has sold itself to China and will soon be known as PAR (Pakistan Autonomous Region) of China like TAR (Tibetan Autonomous Region).

You guys have no shame. Period!

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
neo is pak-pak-pakoi thinkng pakiland is mecca. drop bmb on pakois and neo will go to his home in brothel amsterdam

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Neo Chinkies will develop gwadar for you but with CPEC, they will be able to save $600-700 billions an year.
Are you guys don't offering your too cheep? Or it's the real cost of your (). :biggrin2:

Neo

If you don't get a reply then you are obviously on my ignore list. Don't try to get my attention by tagging me. Thanks.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If you don't get a reply then you are obviously on my ignore list. Don't try to get my attention by tagging me. Thanks.
Kindly put everyone on ignore list.
You'll be talking to only yourself on DFI.
:biggrin2:

Blackwater

Height of hypocrisy to see the love for Balochi terrorists and separatists in this board. Why don't you grant the same rights to separatists in India.

I call for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu and many parts of India.
U forget free punjab east and west [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Global Defence

New threads

Articles