Baloch activist Naela Qadri's tale of Pakistan army torture

bose

Country flag
I donot post in any Pakistani forum.
You misunderstood my post ... I did not mean you [ in person] has used abusive & derogatory words for Indians... What I meant that you [read Pakistanis] are also responsible for the very same in your esteem forum(s)...

It is very easy to insult people ... very difficult to earn respect...

Neo

You misunderstood my post ... I did not mean you [ in person] has used abusive & derogatory words for Indians... What I meant that you [read Pakistanis] are also responsible for the very same in your esteem forum(s)...

It is very easy to insult people ... very difficult to earn respect...
I told you earlier and will say again that if you have problems then go fight specific trolls and donot generalise. I donot troll here, I never have but I do retaliate. Insult me or my country and get ready to be slapped. Simple as that.

thethinker

Country flag
Old footage but worth watching.

Basically what it shows in Pakistan is there is no real difference between educated and uneducated awaam when it comes to being jihadists.

bose

Country flag
I told you earlier and will say again that if you have problems then go fight specific trolls and donot generalise. I donot troll here, I never have but I do retaliate. Insult me or my country and get ready to be slapped. Simple as that.
I have no problems with the Pakistani key board warriors... I have been hanging in that forum for last 8 years or so but never thought of registering there ... It has a good entertaining quotient ...

What I am conveying that none is clean... what you see here is the effect of what you have done earlier...

Neo

I have no problems with the Pakistani key board warriors... I have been hanging in that forum for last 8 years or so but never thought of registering there ... It has a good entertaining quotient ...

What I am conveying that none is clean... what you see here is the effect of what you have done earlier...
So what are you complaining about, none of us is clean and I have the right to defend my country and myself so do you.

Neo

Most of the hardcore trolls here are on my ignore list, I donot feed them or else you'll see the worst of me. I bet some of these ignored trolls are barking at me right now but silence my friend is the best reply.

bose

Country flag
So what are you complaining about, none of us is clean and I have the right to defend my country and myself so do you.
I have no complains...

-------------------------------------

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Baghal me chhurri, muh me Ram Ram.
90 chuhe khakar Bili Haz ko chali.

Have some respect for your Hindu ancestors and stop watching your uneducated news anchors.

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Take a look at what think tanks in the US are talking about :

Brood Father

Country flag
How casually this thread lost its meaning
This is about baloochistan independence and not about Pakistan and Muslim bashing
Guys please stick to topic and make this sticky thread

@Neo , Yes we are shameless enough to admit that we support baloochistan freedom cause and saar you should be the last person to get offended as your kernael and gernael has pledged to bleed India through thousand cuts
It was you who instigated operation Gibraltar from nowhere and attacked our land
It was you again who stabbed us in back during kargil
You openly allow your land to be used against India through jihad

To bhai hum logon ko bhee respond karne do , you in Pakistan treat us as enemey ..so what do you expect from us ...sohanpapdi

PS ..By you i mean pakistan

for truth

Country flag
The activities of Pakistani Army is being monitored by world powers. I remember when last time the European union members visited Pakistan to investigate the case of missing/disappeared members, all pakistani ministers ran away from the scene and later vowed that they will never allow them to enter Pakistan again, this is when they constantly ask the very same European members to investigate the cases in Kashmir...

The fact that the image crisis that Pakistan suffers internationally is because the world powers are well aware of situation in Pakistan. The admission of this baluch women of Taliban abducting and selling baluch people to Pakistan army is in line with what the German diplomat had said about Indian "spy". The Germans, the french, the British, the Americans........all are continuously aware of what is happening inside Pakistan.

Pakistanis blame "Indian lobby" for their negative image, they say Indian media is responsible for negative view of Pakistan. But as they say "devil lies in detail"...

Long before even the 9/11 attacks, Indians had been screaming in-front of the world of Pakistan sponsoring terrorists. No one cared. No one cared because it never affected them and it was affecting the lives of people in third world countries..But with 9/11, the world was dragged to af-pak region. This is when Americans boosted their spy network, communications intelligence in the region and of course, spy satellites. All intelligence activity during this period gathered by west thoroughly convinced the west that Pakistanis were not what they were claiming to be. They were supporting and sponsoring terror networks, and they were selectively butchering their own people.

Pakistan's image as terror sponsoring state is not because of Indian media(which many Pakistanis on various forums say so) it is because of American media. The vast intelligence they gathered, led to many revelations in the american media about Pakistan's duplicitous role in war on terror. This is when the american media increasingly started bashing Pakistan and started spreading the message all across the west. Vast number of secret briefings by pentagon officials, congressional briefings, military reports, journalistic reports, Wikileaks, researchers, scholars, academic reports, books, CIA officers admissions started percolating every media and every house in the west, and the west started viewing Pakistan as terror state. It is not India, as Pakistanis believe, we were screaming that Pakistan is a terror state long before the american CIA/pentagon officials admitted to it after 9/11 attacks. Indian media is not followed/respected prominently in western circles..

The reaction in India after Americans admitted to Pakistan as a terror sponsoring state was : what took you so long to realize this?...............But, of course, Pakistanis are thoroughly brainwashed by their establishment into believing that it is Indian lobby which is doing this work. This "Indian lobby" is highly overrated by Pakistanis.

But Pakistanis have convinced themselves that India is doing all the nasty work and trying to isolate them internationally, and hence always start moaning "expose Indian true face to the world". Little do these people understand that west very well knows the true faces of Indians.

How many ISI officials were fired when Americans sneaked into Pakistan and killed bin laded? Hillary Clinton had been saying way back in 2009 that someone in pakistani government circle knew about the whereabouts of bin laden. If Pakistanis were serious, they would have followed up on this lead and investigated this.. but nothing was done. The killing of bin laden by Americans in Pakistan was one of the most shameful episode in Pakistan's history. Whether they were hiding bin laden or bin laded was hiding there....How many military officers were suspended/fired for this embarrassment? None.... No ISI/military official was fired. No one took the responsibility. And this is how high the level of incompetence is among-st Pakistan military.

This incompetence/lies/failures/ support for terrorists has been piling up over the decades, and it has snowballed to such a level that Pakistanis are totally clueless as to why the west isolates and don't trust Pakistanis. And pakistani diplomats go to west accusing the west of practicing " discriminatory approaches". Alas....little do these pakistanis realize that Pakistanis and Pakistan are/is being treated the way they deserved to be. The same is for India....the same is for everyone.

The west has come to realize all this, but they won't openly criticize Pakistan for it as much as we Indians do. They do it diplomatically. If they do it openly, they are aware that Pakistan might break of all cooperation and start acting against their interests.

The pakistani army pretty much has lied throughout its existence. The Kashmir lies, the lies about fall of Bangladesh, the 1965 war, the lies of Baluchistan separatist movements.....they even have convinced pakistani masses that Americans created Taliban, which of-course is not true. Taliban was created by Pakistanis long before Americans showed up at af-pak region to deal with soviets.The Zarb-e-azb is yet another lie. The pakistani army brought back the factions of militant groups under their control, and those refused to come under their control are being killed. Pakistan army is not wiping out terrorism, they are wiping out their opponents.

I doubt Pakistan will ever be free of militants.....Pakistan and militants are like conjoined twins now. Neither raheel sharif nor his more than half a million men can wipe terrorism out of Pakistan. Pakistan will continue to burn and Pakistanis will continue to suffer, the military will keep lying about reality....... The recent massive pro-qadri protests in Islamabad should be a eye opener...but the military and the government have swept it under the carpet and people have been fooled again . The CPEC is another such lie propagated by the corrupt and incompetent government. But average Pakistanis have failed to see this....only time will prove me right.

Having spent years reading and researching about Pakistan, it has brought me to just one conclusion:

Always trust Pakistanis..............to f*ck up everything.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
@for truth the biggest problem with Pakistanis is that they can not face truth ... to hide their own miss doing they blame all others except themselves...

The Baluchistan is becoming another East Pakistan ... They lie still to this day say that Bengalis betrayed them but the truth is something else... Pakistanis created a situation themselves in East Pakistan where Mujib has no other alternative to secession... see what they teach their children as India was responsible for all...

See the examples of true & pious Muslims of Pakistan's ... Bhutto calling Bengali Muslims Pigs..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles