Balkanization of Pakistan

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan should be so engulfed in its own internal issues and disturbances, that it has no energy or focus left to train on India.
Their plate must be kept full, of problems.
Else they would try doing the same with India. Which is what is actually happening right now, with these attacks.
Tables need to be turned on them again.

Regards,
Virendra

Navneet Kundu

Pakistan should be so engulfed in its own internal issues and disturbances, that it has no energy or focus left to train on India.
That is basically every nation's plan against its adversaries. Heck, that was also my mom's plan against me during school. I was kept so engrossed in curricular that I had no time for extra-curricular.

A small chink in this armor is that basic infantry attacks don't cost much. One could bribe a smuggler to ferry some people and material and carry out an attack for a few thousand rupees. That's what Pakistan does. Even during the height of Cold war when they were screwing with USSR, they were engaged in multiple other insurgencies. The Khalistan insurgency, north eastern Mizo insurgency, LTTE insurgency, Naga insurgency, Kashmir insurgency, gang wars on the streets of Mumbai, plus they were also putting down rebellion in Baluchistan and Sindh at the same time. That's a lot of juggling, if you ask me.

As long as this nation exists as our neighbor, we can't live in peace. Small covert acts are only suited as tactical responses but Pakistan is an existential threat to India. Not just due to Pakistani hostility, but every anti-India nation can use them to blackmail us. If you refuse to follow the US or European script, they simply threaten to sell advanced weapons to Pakistan (France has given AIP Submarines to them when the deal with India failed).

Even our so called friends Russia, threatened to sell weapons to Pakistan when the recent talks didn't go as planned and our all weather friend Israel wouldn't mind even one bit to carry out a false flag terrorist attack in India to ignite a war between India and Pakistan in the hope of selling weapons to India or to keep Pakistan army busy with India while Israel fights a war with Turkey.

That's what makes the situation volatile for us. I have absolutely no doubt that when Israel decides to go to war with Turkey (or Iran), it will try to provoke a war between India and Pakistan to prevent Pakistan from entering a war to support Turkey (or to prevent India from helping Iran). When China decides to start acting on its long enunciated military dream of annexing Taiwan, it will provoke a fight between India and Pakistan, to keep India busy.

The existence of Pakistan keeps India off balance, perpetually. Pakistan needs to be dissolved if India has to survive, thrive and rise.

Last edited:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
I know it makes strategic sense to hold on to Kashmir but I'd be lying if I said that mainstream Indians aren't hurting by the fact that our tax money is going into giving subsidized food for the snakes in Kashmir (rice is 2 rupees per kilo), these snakes eat our free food so that they could get the strength to throw more rocks at our security personnel and burn our vehicles, all of this is happening while my farmers are dying in bulk. If there's really such a thing as the mythical 'good muslim' I hope they feel ashamed to claim any moral high ground if this is being done in the name of their religion.

Giving 2 rupees/kilo rice to snakes who refuse to accept Indian constitution, Indian flag, Indian values and Indian people as their own is a mockery of Indians. Not saying that I want to get rid of the land, but god damn it, if there was a big red button somewhere which would magically throw all the snakes belonging to the 'religion of peace' variety out of my country, I would press that button so many times my fingers would break!
Interesting post, this is the 2nd time in a few days I've read of an Indian suggesting giving Kashmir up, the other post was on troll site **********.

It's up to India to do what it wants with Kashmir, as a Bangladeshi its none of our business (from what I know Kashmiris are heavily brainwashed by Islamist/Pakistan-wala propaganda that Bangladeshi independence is "anti-Islamic", victory for "evil Hindus etc).

I guess India's decision makers don't let it go due to the dangerous precedent it could set.

However even if Kashmir was given to Pakistan, or the mainly Sunni Muslim parts (apparently parts of J&K are majority Hindu and there are parts which are Shia and do not want to join Pakistan out of fear of Sunni fanatics), it would just add an extra burden to Pakistan and the Kashmiris could "enjoy" the "delights" of Pakistani rule as the Bengalis pre-71 did and Baloch, Pashtuns, Mohajirs and even Kashmiris of "Azad" Kashmir are all doing now.

Navneet Kundu

Interesting post, this is the 2nd time in a few days I've read of an Indian suggesting giving Kashmir up
Please read my post again. I never suggested letting Kashmir go. I want India to keep the land but expel the people inhabiting the land. There are some out-of-the-box ways to get people to evacuate large swathes of land. The precedent has been set by Muslims in Kashmir by what they did to the Pandits. India could learn a thing or two from that strategy.

We are lecturing Pakistan about nurturing snakes in their backyard while we are ourselves nurturing snakes in our own backyard by giving them free food. They eat our food and then attend funeral rallies of dead terrorists. India must stop giving free food to terrorist sympathizers. If Kashmiris are hungry, then can drink Yasin Malik's breast milk.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ah the Indian brain farts..................
Please justify these are brainfarts like I'm doing to paki statemens:
China has $4000000 trillion economy.
(Reality: It's $12trillion.)
:rofl:
999999 billion of Indian People live in extreme poverty.
(Reality: India's total population is 1.28 billion out of which barely 13% is poor.)
pakis are taller and fairer than Indians.
:hehe:
(Check the stats again.)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
mullahs are fourth most intelligent people in the world.
(mark my word!!) :rotflmao::rotflmao:
pakistan will be third nuclear country soon.
Agree but.:dude:
Soon will become no. 1 and these Hindus can never reach near us.
(If India starts investing in equal percentage of pakistanpakistan today, it will reach 1000 warheads every year.)
:lol:
China is a peaceful country with good intentions but India is a bully.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Bolded parts are brainfarts of your friends and if you believe them,
in your honour!!!!
My middle finger salutes you.
:finger:

Last edited:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Please read my post again. I never suggested letting Kashmir go. I want India to keep the land but expel the people inhabiting the land. There are some out-of-the-box ways to get people to evacuate large swathes of land. The precedent has been set by Muslims in Kashmir by what they did to the Pandits. India could learn a thing or two from that strategy.

We are lecturing Pakistan about nurturing snakes in their backyard while we are ourselves nurturing snakes in our own backyard by giving them free food. They eat our food and then attend funeral rallies of dead terrorists. India must stop giving free food to terrorist sympathizers. If Kashmiris are hungry, then can drink Yasin Malik's breast milk.
India is a civilized parliamentary democracy with continued legal, constitutional, civilian democratic rule for 7 decades now compared to jungle state Pakistan where a peaceful transfer took place only once in very dubious elections (I know a Balochi and he knows in certain parts of Balochistan the last elections were fixed giving results arranged by the military).

The world respects India e.g. we do not see Indian citizens on a ban list or list of undesirables in many countries.

Do not even suggest in things such as mass deportation or ethnic cleansing.

The racist right in Europe would love to mass deport "darkies" (including brown Hindus and Sikhs in the UK) but most Europeans know that this is immoral, hence they only talk about banning immigration and never on mass deportation.

Being civilized comes at a price, and tolerating restive populations is one of these. Anyway this is never going to happen. The Kashmir problem it seems will continue until the Pakistani state reaches its natural expiry in the form of disintegration or is just too unstable and problem-stricken for Kashmiris to want to join. Apparently even now an independent Kashmir is more preferrable to Kashmiris than union with Pakistan.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
(Reality: India's total population is 1.28 billion out of which barely 13% is poor.)
(Check the stats again.)
(If India starts investing in equal percentage of pakistanpakistan today, it will reach 1000 warheads every year.)

in your honour!!!!
you just took it by saying :p (keh kay le li )

Navneet Kundu

Being civilized comes at a price.
That's a very subjective thing to say. Who decides what constitutes as civilized? who decides what is the appropriate price to pay for it? who decides whether or not people ought pay a price for the world's respect? How many kilogram's of respect are we talking about? Where can I redeem this respect?

There is a difference between passing a legislation with public consensus and indulging in covert underhanded tactics. Now, if we sit down to write a list of underhanded tactics practiced by the so called civilized world, they would be in stark contrast with what their respective constitution says. This is a defense forum, we are talking about covert warfare, please don't dissociate that context by bringing in constitutional morality of the written law. When the 'civilized world' invades 3 nations under cooked up pretexts, it loses the right to point fingers at anyone. When people belonging to the self proclaimed 'religion of peace', before every Friday prayer, ask the almighty for the strength to kill the infidel, I think the irony is not lost on us when we hear them sermonizing others about civility.

What you are basically recommending, in the veil of sophistry, is that Muslims should be allowed to commit genocide of Hindus and the latter bears the exclusive responsibility to be held to a higher standard while the former conveniently adheres to a lower standard by urging everyone to set lower expectations of civility from him. *slow claps*

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
That's a very subjective thing to say. Who decides what constitutes as civilized? who decides what is the appropriate price to pay for it? who decides whether or not people ought pay a price for the world's respect? How many kilogram's of respect are we talking about? Where can I redeem this respect?

There is a difference between passing a legislation with public consensus and indulging in covert underhanded tactics. Now, if we sit down to write a list of underhanded tactics practiced by the so called civilized world, they would be in stark contrast with what their respective constitution says. This is a defense forum, we are talking about covert warfare, please don't dissociate that context by bringing in constitutional morality of the written law. When the 'civilized world' invades 3 nations under cooked up pretexts, it loses the right to point fingers at anyone. When people belonging to the self proclaimed 'religion of peace', before every Friday prayer, ask the almighty for the strength to kill the infidel, I think the irony is not lost on us when we hear them sermonizing others about civility.

What you are basically recommending, in the veil of sophistry, is that Muslims should be allowed to commit genocide of Hindus and the latter bears the exclusive responsibility to be held to a higher standard while the former conveniently adheres to a lower standard by urging everyone to set lower expectations of civility from him. *slow claps*
1. Yes, the western powers are hypocrite. They like to practice relative civility domestically including to "darkies" but carry out horrific atrocities to them abroad e.g. in the middle east.

2. Yes, it's a defence forum so I am perfectly entitled to express my own personal view on adhering to basic human rights in Kashmir.

3. I've never been to a Friday prayer where anyone has asked the "almighty for the strength to kill the infidel".

4. I have condemned so-called Islamists elsewhere online for their atrocities against non-Muslims. What Pakistan did in 1971 was genocide and particularly against the Hindu community who they vilified and demonized so much that this indoctrination from a young age led to a murderous blood bath in east Pakistan. We Bangladeshis condemned it and I personally know the son of a senior Bangladeshi Maulana in Bangladesh who helped Hindus during 1971.

5. Now the fact is there is no way that India is going to deport, ethnically cleanse, carry out the mass expulsion of millions of Kashmiris and it's just not possible in the same way Egypt cannot do the same to its millions of Coptic Christians or the central Asian states to their millions of Slav Christians e.g. Kazakhstan is 1/3 Slavic.

We live in the modern era and besides backwards places like Pakistan educated people are against violating the Geneva convention and carrying out mass expulsions and this even extends to the, as correctly pointed out by yourself, hypocritical western states.

Mass deportations did happen a few decades ago e.g. Bulgaria's expulsion of 0.3 million Muslims/Turks in the 1980s, Soviet deportation of the whole Chechen nation, their deportation of Muslim Crimean Tatars but now in the more civilized world we live in even Bulgarians and Russians would condemn these atrocities. Crimes in this world are not exclusively committed by Muslims and I pointed out those 3 Muslim nations above to show committing injustice is not exclusive to Muslims and it is you who started the whole religious dimension to this discussion trying to falsely attribute my calling for adherence to human rights to some supposed religious solidarity. I haven't had much interaction with Kashmiris but in general the people from the north-west of the continent do not like Bengalis and I've seen some slight condescension from some of the Kashmiris I've met, we Bangladeshis have other problems to worry about.

Navneet Kundu

I am perfectly entitled to express my own personal view on adhering to basic human rights in Kashmir.
That's refreshing to hear. I'd be every happy to hear your personal views on the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits and the redressal of the problem. I'm all ears.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
(Check the stats again.)

in your honour!!!!
yes some Pakistanis are not that intelligent but in this forum nearly all Indians do the brain fart :)

sorcerer

Country flag
yes some Pakistanis are not that intelligent but in this forum nearly all Indians do the brain fart :)
Pakis feel that way because their brain cant comprehend logic beyond holy book.so logic and worldly facts are fart for you..

Whats interesting for paki guys are blowing up innocent civilians..blashpemy..shia sunni fight.
C'mon even so called intelligent AQ Khan doesnt know how to do a missile...but well..he made money selling fake nuke tech.

Stuffs that make sense to paki is terrorism...sharia and 72 virgins!
pakis wont be able to sleep thinking about a progressing India..so Pakis consider it fart to get a good night sleep!!

Unfortunately..the reality is ...The REALITY that is PAKISTAN for a pakistani is a FART!! and a very stinky one...So pakis should do some shit and close down terror camps.,.else the world will fart on pakis..(Metaphorical way of saying "TURNING the back towards pakistan"..Explaining just in case your obsession with fart blurs your logic behind that sentence.)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
in this forum nearly all Indians do the brain fart :)
Every Indian gives q proof or a logic for justifying his claim. It is not imagined brainfart.
Also, we Indians always answer anyone very carefully (checking both their and our plus points).
Meanwhile pakis, there are two kinds,
1.Some people imagine anything and post it. I have told about them above.
2.Some people post only selected facts which are in favour of pakistan and leave the plus points of India like Riaz Haq and forums like www.pakdef.org/forums/ .
Result: They are humiliated badly whenever an Indian enters the room.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not more than Pakis. As considered by europeans ans americans that Pakistan is the biggest geographical absurdity since 47.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
That's refreshing to hear. I'd be every happy to hear your personal views on the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits and the redressal of the problem. I'm all ears.
I'm completely against that, I've previously pointed out how Hindus were targeted in the east Pakistan genocide for example. On another forum I posted an article by a Bangladeshi Hindu whose father was murdered by one of the pro-Pakistan politicians of the BNP.

I'm also against the suffering of Christians in the middle east whose numbers are dropping in that region too.

Your negative view of Muslims gives me the impression that you think we are all hate-filled zombies focused on exterminating others. Such prejudice is unhealthy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles