Balkanization of Pakistan

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
War will happen but we will not get back PoK.
We lost many fruitful opportunities in the past when Pakistan was very weak.
Today, it has nukes and how can you forcefully take away a piece of land from it ? Please explain....
The scenario which you narrated was like a fantasy. Fantasies have less space in international diplomacy.
I am not offending you....
no offence whatsoever
you wrote your opinion and for me , im sticking to mine even if it seems fantasy -like to some
im just following the teachings of sheikh imran hosein ....islamic eschatologist .... not that im of his religion but some of what he says i tend to agree with

his analysis of israeli history and middle-eastern events is imho, phenomenal ....he puts the beginning of israel enterprise towards the eretz as starting around the end of 2016 ....personally i cant buy that but i feel it will begin within the next 10 years ....actually more like 5 years from now we will see a really heated up middle east ...much more that what is happening right now with refugees 10 or 20 times what it is , i mean real turmoil and in all that turmoil they will not just ask but even goad india to get into packland to neutralise their nukes and military org ........ i dont llike it but i am convinced,, i put my name to it ...... dont hold me to exact time frame which is why i extend it to 10 years to give some leeway ..... but the events i have no doubt ....it will be apocalyptic

The key is not force but money, We need to create a fund of .............................

The ultimate aim should not be to Balkanize Pakistan , that will only create a set of armed militias that may turn against Indian interests at any time.
Our goal should be to neuter Pakistan not Balkanize it.
best post and best conceptual in the thread

well i would say the 50 miles from the coasts of both balouchistan and sindh go to india the remainder of sindh goes independent Baluchistan remainder divided with pakjabstan and nwfp and fata shared with pakjab abd independent part

idea is that you gotta make pakjab feel that they are still "in charge " of some other "lesser" people otherwise they will have to aim to india for keeping occupied

give them some other ethnicities to keep them " occupied" in the new pakjabstan

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
As long as Pakjabis run Pak, it will disintegrate sooner or later. Question is- can India in some way speed up this process? Also, in the latter scenario, India needs to carefully think of a plan to de-nuclearize Pak.

asingh10

no offence whatsoever
you wrote your opinion and for me , im sticking to mine even if it seems fantasy -like to some
im just following the teachings of sheikh imran hosein ....islamic eschatologist .... not that im of his religion but some of what he says i tend to agree with

his analysis of israeli history and middle-eastern events is imho, phenomenal ....he puts the beginning of israel enterprise towards the eretz as starting around the end of 2016 ..
His analysis is pure nonsense and Islamism.

He blames Jews and Dajjal for everything while shielding the massive crimes committed by his own people.

Years ago he used to say that Ottomans were great, now he has changed that rhetoric as a part of his tactic to get support from Orthodox Christians in E.Europe and Russia.

Truth is all 3 Abrahamisms are working together :-

http://russia-insider.com/en/societ...tegrationalists-eurasian-wide-struggle/ri6797

Stay away from that guy.

I_PLAY_BAD

Balochistan

They have yet to decide flag. :D

India and Pakistan were also at same position at that time. What is the condition today. Let us imagine a conflict between Somalia and pakland.
Then,
A strong India will be backing Somalia.
You should never forget that world order has changed putting our country In a relatively better position but it did not happen in pakistan. That is why pakistan is called a failed state. :haha:
Looks like a fantasy to me. But I love to see it sooner or later.
What do our Pakistani friends have to say about this ?
@Zarvan @Neo @musalman @blue marlin

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mark my words. No Muslim leader can dominate Indian politics hereafter.
People have more awareness about Muslims in today's India. Many know aggressive Muslims and pesudo-seculars are the bane for Hindus in India.
Ok. What is it with you people and secularism? Seriously why this obcession? Has secularism saved USA or even France ? Why would it save you?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
His analysis is pure nonsense and Islamism.

He blames Jews and Dajjal for everything while shielding the massive crimes committed by his own people.

Years ago he used to say that Ottomans were great, now he has changed that rhetoric as a part of his tactic to get support from Orthodox Christians in E.Europe and Russia.

Truth is all 3 Abrahamisms are working together :-

http://russia-insider.com/en/societ...tegrationalists-eurasian-wide-struggle/ri6797

Stay away from that guy.
ok he does blame j for everything which is not right and shields his own he is playing a divide and rule between orthodox and the other part so of the chtn faith .....which is easy to see

other than those obvious errors , which are quite easy for anyone to realise, he is ok ! hahahahahahahaha

it's not as if im saying the mango is rotten but other than that it is ok , ....but look his interpretation is interesting

he also aggrandises himself beyond the reasonable and acts as if an authority on the subject .....point is NO ONE ELSE is offering such detailed analyses and , yes his is reasonably good

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Jinnah was Shia and Shia's ferociously supported Pakistan movement despite all the history they had with Sunnis. I know this is uncomfortable for you but its the truth.

thanks for correcting me..,

But I am still looking for an answer why shia remained and sunni left.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
people like you know how to divide Hindus only. Where as I am mentioning about bareilvis, shias and deobandis and two nation theory.
And people like you are either naive or moron who do not want to look at facts.

Jinnah- shia. Fought for another country called Pak.
Deobandis- wanted same country. So put India+Pak+BD today and the number of muslims is equal to Hindus. They knew they can control democracy in future and hence did not want partition. Most of the one country muslims had this idea behind their mind.

Now, you can continue to put your head in the sand like an ostrich.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And people like you are either naive or moron who do not want to look at facts.

Jinnah- shia. Fought for another country called Pak.
Deobandis- wanted same country. So put India+Pak+BD today and the number of muslims is equal to Hindus. They knew they can control democracy in future and hence did not want partition. Most of the one country muslims had this idea behind their mind.

Now, you can continue to put your head in the sand like an ostrich.

yes, definitely. Utilize the deobandi, Barelvi, twelver (shia) , ehly tashi (shia) , ahmadi. This is what you can do.

FYI, there are lots of Bareilvi's in Pak Punjab and less deobandis. And Bareilvis and deoband don't go together. As Deobandi were against partition and Barelvis were pro.

Lashkar e Jhung is deobandi outfit and in their hit list are Bareilvi Mullahs.

similarly, MQM is Shia majority, Hussaini out fit and this is the reason Pak Army does not want them any more.

Rest is upto your intelligent brain.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
yes, definitely. Utilize the deobandi, Barelvi, twelver (shia) , ehly tashi (shia) , ahmadi. This is what you can do.

FYI, there are lots of Bareilvi's in Pak Punjab and less deobandis. And Bareilvis and deoband don't go together. As Deobandi were against partition and Barelvis were pro.

similarly, MQM is Shia majority, Hussaini out fit and this is the reason Pak Army does not want them any more.

Doesn't change the fact that they will unite against India and with ummah when needed!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Doesn't change the fact that they will unite against India and with ummah when needed!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

No, you are wrong.

One outfit does not consider others Muslims, rather clash of ideologies remain. They sometimes prefer calling each other munafiks ( not sympathetic to Ummah, and Islam)

asingh10

Ahmediyas had also supported Pakistan in 47. Do read what their official website says about their role in creation of Pakistan and Hindus today :-

http://www.alislam.org/library/history/ahmadiyya/63.html

Last edited:

asingh10

No, you are wrong.

One outfit does not consider others Muslims, rather clash of ideologies remain. They sometimes prefer calling each other munafiks ( not sympathetic to Ummah, and Islam)
You are going by superficial perceptions and ignoring the long history of Abrahamics backing each other up when it really counts. Christians have also supported Muslims against Hindus on many occasions. It's not worth the risk.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ahmediyas had also supported Pakistan in 47. Do read what their official website says about Pakistan and Hindus today :-

http://www.alislam.org/library/history/ahmadiyya/63.html

No you are wrong if you chose to go by your superficial perceptions and ignore the long history of Abrahamics backing each other up when it really counts. Christians have also supported Muslims against Hindus on many occasions.

things and operations and policies are planned as per the current situation. If you are unable to take the advantage, then it is a mistake.

Even Bengalis were also Muslims still situation demanded a separate land.

If we have thought of, they are muslims, let us sti idle and do nothing then , you and me wouldn't be bragging about 71 on Pakistani forums :)

asingh10

things and operations and policies are planned as per the current situation. If you are unable to take the advantage, then it is a mistake.

Even Bengalis were also Muslims still situation demanded a separate land.

If we have thought of, they are muslims, let us sti idle and do nothing then , you and me wouldn't be bragging about 71 on Pakistani forums :)
Bangladesh acts as an unofficial eastern arm of Pakistan anyway.

We should have intervened in E.Pakistan because they were genociding Hindu Bengalis and it was a humanitarian crisis.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bangladesh acts as an unofficial eastern arm of Pakistan anyway.

We should have intervened in E.Pakistan because they were genociding Hindu Bengalis and it was a humanitarian crisis.
your acts will unite Muslims. Nothing else. Remember Iraq iran war and ongoing Arab Vs Iran confrontation. US plays well.

asingh10

Many people misunderstand the infighting among Abrahamics as a weakness or faultline. In Abrahamic monotheism and doctrines derived from it, internal fighting only causes them to grow more fundamentalist and powerful. Like Huntington said, " Islam is bloody within & bloody without ". Internal fighting does not hamper such movements since their objective is not to preserve or uphold any kind of order. Competition is highest between 2 vendors of same product e.gs - Pepsi vs Coca Cola, Shia vs Sunni, (earlier) Catholic vs Protestant. But the end goal is the same. These infighting are just an internal fitness routine, the Shia-Sunni warfare in Iraq damaged the pagans residing there the most - Yazidis and Mandaeans.

"I against my brother, my brother and I against my cousin, and my cousin and I against the stranger"- Old bedouin saying.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Many people misunderstand the infighting among Abrahamics as a weakness or faultline. In Abrahamic monotheism and doctrines derived from it, internal fighting only causes them to grow more fundamentalist and powerful. Like Huntington said, " Islam is bloody within & bloody without ". Internal fighting does not hamper such movements since their objective is not to preserve or uphold any kind of order. Competition is highest between 2 vendors of same product e.gs - Pepsi vs Coca Cola, Shia vs Sunni, (earlier) Catholic vs Protestant. But the end goal is the same. These infighting are just an internal fitness routine, the Shia-Sunni warfare in Iraq damaged the pagans residing there the most - Yazidis and Mandaeans.

Not concerned about what their theology mythology says. We are discussing about Balkanisation of Pakistan. And what ever required, govt will do. Whether by religious confrontation, through confrontation of two political parties, proxy, etc. That is the topic right now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles