Backlash over Quran distribution campaign in Germany

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually, they should have reservations as they have in India.

The lower 'caste' or 'deprived lot' like the Turks and Muslims will get their space deprived over years of 'oppression'.

And there are many in India who will support that cause!

Merely to milk the system dry even though they are filthy rich!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So i am beginning to think only India has no ball to confront those pigs trying to destroy its culture. Way to go Germany:thumb:
You really feel that the Muslims of India are destroying our culture and they are pigs?

What is our culture?

Giving sops all around be it domestic or international and then whine?

Or are you stating that Germany too has 'no balls to confront the pigs'?

And who are the 'pigs'?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You really feel that the Muslims of Indian are destroying our culture and they are pigs?

What is our culture?

And who are the 'pigs'?
The pigs are the evangelical ones, who told me that I am worshipping a Satan. The other such missionaries too. But they are closely followed in their porkish-ness by the pigs like MIM and other Arab wannabes. If i had mentioned that, all the muslims of India are pigs- please quote me saying it.

Then again, why did you assume i was talking about the Muslims?

Or are you stating that Germany too has 'no balls to confront the pigs'?
No i state that Germany "has" the balls to confront those pigs, who were threatening its libertarian ways by protesting against the cartoonist, by honouring the Cartoonist himself, who drew the picture, instead of condemning them like the Pigs of India would have done(has done). In this para, Pigs refers to Suckulars of India.

Giving sops all around be it domestic or international and then whine?
I dint vote for the Suckulars responsible for this and this sentence has been frequently used by me to infuriate the CON voters for the past few days :laugh:. Sarcasm is great sir, specially when you are talking about the truth. the best part of it is that, the opponent can neither confront you nor agree with you. I am learning it now:D

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The pigs are the evangelical ones, who told me that I am worshipping a Satan.
Is there any proof that you are or you are not?

Do you believe in any nonsense told to you?

If so, you are real gullible!

Then again, why did you assume i was talking about the Muslims?
If MIM and Arab descendants are pigs as per you, you must be clear in saying so. This is a sensitive subject and we cannot leave it to imagination, can we?

No i state that Germany "has" the balls to confront those pigs, who were threatening its libertarian ways by protesting against the cartoonist, by honouring the Cartoonist himself, who drew the picture, instead of condemning them like the Pigs of India would have done(has done). In this para, Pigs refers to Suckulars of India.
OK so you are saying the Sonia Gandhi is a sow and teh Congress are pigs.

I am not too sure if they would be delighted at your classification.

I dint vote for the Suckulars responsible for this and this sentence has been frequently used by me to infuriate the CON voters for the past few days . Sarcasm is great sir, specially when you are talking about the truth. the best part of it is that, the opponent can neither confront you nor agree with you. I am learning it now
Don't disclose who you voted for.That is privileged.

But OK, you say all have learnt a lesson!

May I say, 'Amen'?

Sarcasm also has to be appearing to be one.Or else the value is lost and it works out to be a statement of belief!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
From my time of living in Deutschland, I can honestly say that this isn't a religious problem.

Germans are very tolerant of foreign spirituality, but fundamental Islam is something completely contrary to the German way of life. The majority of muslims in Germany still refuse to integrate with other Germans, and that's the problem.

is it problem of gremany alone or whole of western countries. musims find it hard to get mixed with locals

Son of Govinda

is it problem of gremany alone or whole of western countries. musims find it hard to get mixed with locals
It's very different in Canada. Canada doesn't really have any distinct culture so to speak, so tolerance of foreign elements is generally much greater. The fundamental Muslims that come here still live in their own secluded societies though.

The thing about Germany is that most Muslims refuse to even learn Deutsch. They won't live outside of these Muslim ghettos they created themselves by settling in one specific neighbourhood, and they disrespect Germans all the time. They act like Germans owe them something when they're the guests. I'm not anti-Islam or anything, I just call it like I see it. I'm all for freedom of religion in Germany, but I'm also all for deporting these fundamental Muslims that refuse to respect Germany and integrate.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is there any proof that you are or you are not?

Do you believe in any nonsense told to you?

If so, you are real gullible!
Of course i dont believe in that non - sense that one told me. I gave a "very kind, friendly, not at all abusive response" to her:heh: and if i had believed the non sense, i would not have done that:)

If MIM and Arab descendants are pigs as per you, you must be clear in saying so. This is a sensitive subject and we cannot leave it to imagination, can we?
Now i made the point clear, thanks to you:). Not just them, the scums who put the Pukistan before the country instead of India, while living in India, are also scums and pigs and what not. Again, Muslims like Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam are more Indian that i can ever hope to be. Compare that with the scum who celebrate the Porkistan win with crackers?

OK so you are saying the Sonia Gandhi is a sow and teh Congress are pigs.
I have said Suckulars not Sonia Gandhi, but automatic assumption is that i am speaking about that [censored]. Any way, they can agree or not, but they are [add some expletives that wont be tolerated here:D] to my eyes. If any one is responsible for the mess we are under right now, even after 65 years of independence its them. I can never ever forgive them.:mad:

I am not too sure if they would be delighted at your classification.
If thats the case, i am doubly happy:D

Don't disclose who you voted for.That is privileged.
I have not told who i voted for(though i did vote). I just said i dont belong to those voters who voted for the party they are whining about now.

But OK, you say all have learnt a lesson!

May I say, 'Amen'?

Sarcasm also has to be appearing to be one.Or else the value is lost and it works out to be a statement of belief!
I was not sarcastic here except that post 17, but other areas, where indeed my sarcastic posts were left un touched by my "secular friends":D

karra

Even better, air drop millions of pieces of Kamasutra over Afghanistan, Pakistan and Arab Nations.
so you admit kamasutra is word of your ''God''? if yes ..no wonder no1 takes you hindus seriouse lol

i thought west had freedom ..muslims are not going to force you to take or read Quran..its just initiative of 1 business tycoon..so much islamofobia nowadays..just chill and don't be hypocriete ..show your democratic attitude :rolleyes:

KS

Bye bye DFI
so you admit kamasutra is word of your ''God''? if yes ..no wonder no1 takes you hindus seriouse lol

i thought west had freedom ..muslims are not going to force you to take or read Quran..its just initiative of 1 business tycoon..so much islamofobia nowadays..just chill and don't be hypocriete ..show your democratic attitude :rolleyes:
Welcome my friend from Pakistan...How are the taliban treating you..?

methos

Country flag
The Germans doesn't have any problems with a distribution campaign of the Quran per se. The problem is who distributes the Quran, a radical group of muslims which is considered of having aims/ideologies not conform with the Federal German constitution.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles