Chinese mock India for being virus free. CPC ideological subversion on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Novak djokovic too. Guy is outrunning and outgunning guys who are a decade younger than him.
He performance peaked after switching to a gluten free diet, gluten found in wheat / maida and many other grains is the main culprit behind inflammation which causes excessive phlegm mucus production and Inflamatory Bowel disease.

Kumata

Country flag
Ohhh Aa gaya teri Aukat pe Chinese stooge. I am an honest tax payer get my salary from company which gives it to me after tax deduction.
Ignore him. Yeh gandu hamesha paiso ki gaand main gusa rehta hai. 1 paise jeb se gaya nahin ki shuru ho jaata hai main lut gaya , barbaad ho gaya...Saala pakka Bade wala Tatta hai..:rofl::laugh::laugh:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
This is outdated knowledge tbh coming from big foods relentless campaign to promote meat and hyphenating it with 'manliness' and 'virility'. Theres a reason many athletes are going vegan and it isnt because a 'vegetarian diet thoroughly lacks in protein'. Go read up on it. Even meat eaters get most of their protein from plant based foods but it is less efficient.
True. People who can reject meat craving and switch to vegetarianism should be respected for their willpower, even more if they are willingly doing for moral reasons not cultural or religious inhibition.

The one advantage pigs is the investment to return ratio. They birth almost dozen piglets each time (against 1or 2 of goat sheep) grow quickly, eat almost anything from kitchen waste to plate leftovers to farm residue to produce gone bad.
Ideal converter of waste to edible nutrition. Bhutias, NE people keep pigs and even in poor malnutrition is rare.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
These muscle buildup by not eating so-called meat/protein shakes, it is pure 100%GRASS.

PS: Some don't know,it is Gaur -World's largest Cow :lol:
Le me after reading you's post :

Why not post a picture of this vegetarian instead..

Or this one..

Their large size ain't a testimony about the magical powers of eating grass. In nature, herbivores are big and bulky because they eat and store a lot of grass and need to ruminate it all day long and store it in their humps. Carnivores are small and agile. They hunt once a week and need to digest it and be ready to hunt again.

Eventually the bulkier herbivore ends up like this..

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
These muscle buildup by not eating so-called meat/protein shakes, it is pure 100%GRASS.

PS: Some don't know,it is Gaur -World's largest Cow :lol:
Bad example (great photo).

Hormones and stress decide where the body will invest. Two veg and nonveg guys living exact same lifestyle will have exact same physique. Vegetarians are not malnourished. Surviving in the wild you should choose gathering a roasted bird or eggs more than spending hours for shitload of wild roots and herbs, but in civilisation these don't apply.
Le me after reading you's post :
Becoming my new avatar.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
^^ Nothing serious,that post is just for a FUN.You can take it in both ways, choice is yours

PS: At-least post proper Hunters/killers not Scavengers- Hyena.
Hyenas have a higher kill rate than lions. There is a misconception that they are primarily scavengers. They are primarily hunters, and scavenge as a second resort.

80% of Hyena food comes from their own hunting efforts. Only 20% from scavenging.

https://www.africa-wildlife-detective.com/hyena.html

The hunting success rate for lions is only 20%.

Hyenas are the original General Category students of the animal kingdom.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Bad example (great photo).

Hormones and stress decide where the body will invest. Two veg and nonveg guys living exact same lifestyle will have exact same physique. Vegetarians are not malnourished. Surviving in the wild you should choose gathering a roasted bird or eggs more than spending hours for shitload of wild roots and herbs, but in civilisation these don't apply.
Becoming my new avatar.
IMG-20200229-WA0018.jpg

Have a look at my Gir cow calf. Look at it's long ear. It is typical to gir cow. Look at its beauty. Its milk is also very good for health unlike the one in picture which is macular but not healthy for our health.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Have a look at my Gir cow calf. Look at it's long ear. It is typical to gir cow. Look at its beauty. Its milk is also very good for health unlike the one in picture which is macular but not healthy for our health.
Holyshit that thing is cute! How many do you have now?

How do you feed so many? Not cost, method. Like, they graze on an open field (that will need lots of space and monitoring) or you provide prepared fodder in stall?
Hyenas are the original General Category students of the animal kingdom.
:hippo:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

How do you feed so many? Not cost, method. Like, they graze on an open field (that will need lots of space and monitoring) or you provide prepared fodder in stall?

I have 5 buffaloes, 3 cows, 2 buffalo calfs and one cow calf. My aim is to expand it to 30 cattle in a year. First of all I am arranging for huge quantity of grass. I am planning to plant super Napier grass in 1.25 lakh sq ft and alpha alpha in 50k sq ft. Once it is done, I will increase numbers of cattle. Currently, I am doing farming in 26farms. It will increase beyond 30 farms and 25 lakh sq ft of land by April end. . I have planted chana in 11 farms, wheat in 6 farms, gavar in 3 farms, maize in 3 farms and fodder in 1 farm, Castor seed in 1 farm and vegetable in one farm.I am planning to go fully organic an year of time with very high quality of agriculture products.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

I purchase grass for them and feed them in my stable. I am planning some crazy good thing for them Now they will be able to gaze freely in my farm among the ocean of grass like this and eat coconut. I feed them coconut cake twice a day right now and their milk is excellent.
images (5).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (4).jpeg

fyodor

Country flag
Great work Indian medical lobby for keeping India safe from virus outbreak.
Really appreciable and salute to you people!

Well done Ministry of Health. Prevention is always better than cure!!!!
I am actually worried about COVID-19 in India. First of all, only 3 cases until now sounds eerily less. India has great population density, extremely bad sanitation(2x more bad than China) and backward health care system.
IF it were to spread, expect it to spread like wildfire. The best way for India is to take extreme preventive measures. We should suspend all flights to countries with more than 50 cases. And make compulsory screening for countries where atleast 1 case was reported.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am actually worried about COVID-19 in India. First of all, only 3 cases until now sounds eerily less. India has great population density, extremely bad sanitation(2x more bad than China) and backward health care system.
IF it were to spread, expect it to spread like wildfire. The best way for India is to take extreme preventive measures. We should suspend all flights to countries with more than 50 cases. And make compulsory screening for countries where atleast 1 case was reported.
Well prevention is always better than cure. There is no doubt in that. Yes, India should tighten it's entry policy amid epidemics.
Well, CoVID 19 is not very different than influenza(common cold) it's of the same virus category. It just gets bad.
Let the summer come and this will disappear hopefully. Increase the immunity by taking ginger, garlic, tea and honey. The gharelu nuske, as we don't have any cure for any viral disease.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One positive case of COVID-19 has been detected in New Delhi, and one has been detected in Telangana the Health Ministry confirmed on Monday.

The person from Delhi has a travel history from Italy, while the one from Telangana has a travel history from Dubai. Further details of his travels are being ascertained.

Both the patients are stable and being closely monitored, the Ministry added.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/two-test-positive-for-covid-19-in-india/article30962291.ece

captscooby81

Country flag
Happy people who were saying our diet climate bla bla saving us from the virus . we have 2 today lets wait for a week to see how much it multiply from 2

captscooby81

Country flag
Fuck shit , person who got diagnosed in delhi travelled from Vienna to Delhi in an Air India flight on 25th Feb now govt has to find and quarantine all those passengers and flight crew immoderately . fucking this is going to blow out very quickly

i told you how pathetic our guys were checking international passengers they didn't check him because he flew from Austria but he had travelled to Italy and came back to Austria to board the flight . :frusty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles